Performance and Accessories 2nd gen only Talk about Dodge/Cummins aftermarket products for second generation trucks here. Can include high-performance mods, or general accessories.

Xtreme Tuning for Adrenaline

Search this Thread

Old 04-08-2009, 02:09 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok, for those of you that have complained and whined that we removed all the "good" tunes, I uploaded a new tune that you cannot complain about.

First off, as stated on the website do not report any drivability or goofy issues to me. This tune pushes the limits. It may or may not work well with your particular setup. You will need to try different settings and power levels based on your modifications.

I WILL NOT EVEN RESPOND TO ANYONE WITH GOOFY ISSUES WITH THIS TUNE. If you don't like it, change it. If you like it, enjoy it.

Basically this is at the very limit of how soon and how much fuel you can run through the VP44.

It drives ok in our truck but, is obviously sensitive to throttle inputs. The bigger injectors you have, the worse it will be I would think.

This tune is meant for massive torque, massive down low response, massive smoke and massive fun.

It was not intended for dyno use, sled pulling, drag racing etc. It may work well for you doing those things but, you need to decide this.

Based on our findings with this much fuel the top end numbers will suffer. Your results may vary.

It is our experience that Dyno3 is best for dyno numbers. Once again, individual results may vary.

3000 and Comp3 are excellent for drag racing and sled pulling. Both are a good base and you can tune them to fit your exact needs.

So basically, this is a fun tune. I hope you enjoy.

File Name: ADRTORQ
UPDATED: 04/08/2009
Models: DADR9802
Software Version: 20090408
Feature Code Enabled: ADRTORQ
http://www.quadzillapower.com/produc...ta-USB-Updates
Old 04-08-2009, 07:38 PM

I got so excitited when i seen this! I thought it was going to be something for us guys that want to see 4K+! Maybe next time!
Old 04-08-2009, 10:01 PM

Don't sell it short, you should give it a try.

Better things to come.
Old 04-08-2009, 10:32 PM

Well truck is down right now, upgrading intercooler, puting a custom S400 3.0 charger on it, with a 2.6 cover! And trying to get a water/meth kit lined out by TS. But ill try it out at are test and tune hook May 2nd! Let me know if you get anything else.
Old 04-08-2009, 10:39 PM

sounds like you should of named this tune street fighter or something to that effect. lol. with the comp4k, its a little more than my fuel system can keep up with. need air dog bad. wat happened to the comp and dyno 4k tunes??? good thing i have them saved to my computer
Old 04-12-2009, 10:51 PM

anymore? like a 5Kppumpslayer sled pulling tune LOL
Old 06-21-2018, 07:29 PM

Originally Posted by qzilla

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok, for those of you that have complained and whined that we removed all the "good" tunes, I uploaded a new tune that you cannot complain about.

First off, as stated on the website do not report any drivability or goofy issues to me. This tune pushes the limits. It may or may not work well with your particular setup. You will need to try different settings and power levels based on your modifications.

I WILL NOT EVEN RESPOND TO ANYONE WITH GOOFY ISSUES WITH THIS TUNE. If you don't like it, change it. If you like it, enjoy it.

Basically this is at the very limit of how soon and how much fuel you can run through the VP44.

It drives ok in our truck but, is obviously sensitive to throttle inputs. The bigger injectors you have, the worse it will be I would think.

This tune is meant for massive torque, massive down low response, massive smoke and massive fun.

It was not intended for dyno use, sled pulling, drag racing etc. It may work well for you doing those things but, you need to decide this.

Based on our findings with this much fuel the top end numbers will suffer. Your results may vary.

It is our experience that Dyno3 is best for dyno numbers. Once again, individual results may vary.

3000 and Comp3 are excellent for drag racing and sled pulling. Both are a good base and you can tune them to fit your exact needs.

So basically, this is a fun tune. I hope you enjoy.

http://www.quadzillapower.com/produc...ta-USB-Updates
does anyone still have the info for this tune. Can’t find it anywhere?
Old 06-23-2018, 02:31 PM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
That’s years ago and extremely obsolete.
If you have an Adrenaline you need to update to the new “V2” software and use V2 tuning. You need an iQuad module so you can use the app to do everything.

This is is so far superior to any other 2nd gen tuner that it’s crazy to run anything else.