Performance and Accessories 2nd gen only Talk about Dodge/Cummins aftermarket products for second generation trucks here. Can include high-performance mods, or general accessories.

OK, who's got the highest reving CTD?

Search this Thread

Old 02-17-2005, 03:14 PM
DTR Advertiser

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Actually, I like those guys. Brian ( KTA ) is a good guy. So is Sled, well..kinda

Distributor ( Eric ) , probabaly one of the nicest fellas I have met. I talked to them at Muncie. I have no problem with them. Dang we cant all be lubby dubby all the time. We all need to stretch our legs and have some fun.

We have fun, at least I do. The press, negative or positive helps some too, keeps things interesting.

Don~
Old 02-17-2005, 03:21 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Don,
I'll let you buy me a hamburger at Mcdonalds. Just don't tell me you invented it!!

Time to put this one to bed. We obviously know how each other feel about things.
Old 02-17-2005, 03:41 PM
DTR Advertiser

Well actually...............
Old 02-17-2005, 04:54 PM
Muted User

Hey Don, Al Gore was lying wasnt he..... Its was you who invented the internet!!

Kevin
Old 02-17-2005, 05:10 PM
DTR Advertiser

You mean you have to ask if Al was lying

Don~
Old 02-18-2005, 12:13 AM

Is it too late for a 5 STAR rating on this thread?
Old 07-25-2018, 10:26 AM

funny

I've looked at this for years ! ... I'm the " Nolan" that actually owned , drove and built the truck. For starters I'm friends with about 98% of the current heavy hitters pulling today. No disrespect to any of them or anybody here. We drink beer, eat steak and talk frequently PLUS do business together. For years I wanted to clear things up for the wandering mind's... But I decided then wasn't the time. First of all the truck was a 2001 HO with twins, don m injectors, redline box, tst comp box, enterprise clutch, bd timing box, fass system ,stock drive train ,rearends, etc...The truck is and was and STILL is street driven. After the pull I drove the truck back to the hotel where we ALL stayed .Did doughnuts in the parking lot then drove to the steak house jamming loud music all the way.. Yes, it had a competitive stereo system in it too.. lol ! :-) Full interior, Ac, heat the whole.9...it had stiff knees, stock hitch, cheap off brand tires, and 3 weights hanging.off the front . This was a completely stock bottom and top end 24 valve motor and currently only has 93k miles on it to this day July 25th, 2018 . I.no longer own the truck as I got tired of beating everyone I pulled against in my local area. TRUE STORY! ... So I sold it ! In addition to all the above I had never pulled a speed sled before. The first night I got sixth place the redline box wasn't even on. The second night.was a different story. So honestly I think I could have done better each night but oh well it is what it is. I actually have the video for anyone that wants to ACTUALLY see what really went on. Like I was pulling against trucks with dick cepek cut tires, 1000 lbs of weight hanging off the front etc... most of the BIG dogs snuffed their motors down.. well , if they made 1000hp mine must have made 2000 because clearly in the video that I have my turbos were screaming and the tires were spinning.. These forums are simply comical to me as I go back and look at all the comments. As far as today's superstocks Which I've seen, been in , drove and know them personally ! I more than likely could pull the same truck the same way with a few small changes and still place in the top 3... laugh if ya want, say what ya want, they all know me and we do business together still to this day. I feel sorry for Don as he was actually right on many occasions. AS FOR THE HATERS AND LIP SMACKERS ...Never under estimate the puller that's been laying low. He or she may just come out of nowhere and put a whoopin on the competition.
final comment.... it's been a long time, met lots of great pullers over the years. Love them all but still if any butt head wants to see the video .. I have it :-)
Old 07-25-2018, 10:42 AM

funny

fyi I wasn't 20 ft behind the winners. The track back then was 300 ft .. my truck pulled 291 which was 3rd place as the other two full pull trucks could not rehook from heat soak....I wished I would have gotten that 9 extra feet as my truck could have pulled over and over and over... :-) keep it streetable its WAY more exciting