Dodge Diesel - Diesel Truck Resource Forums

Dodge Diesel - Diesel Truck Resource Forums (https://www.dieseltruckresource.com/forums/)
-   Performance and Accessories 2nd gen only (https://www.dieseltruckresource.com/forums/performance-accessories-2nd-gen-only-91/)
-   -   New truck pics for anyone interested I will update with more (https://www.dieseltruckresource.com/forums/performance-accessories-2nd-gen-only-91/new-truck-pics-anyone-interested-i-will-update-more-18114/)

hellotbone 03-21-2003 01:55 PM

New truck pics for anyone interested I will update with more

Here

dodgeram 03-21-2003 02:45 PM

Re:New truck pics for anyone interested I will update with more

looks good http://www.canadiancaraudio.com/ubb/graemlins/thumb.gif

wick 03-21-2003 04:28 PM

love the rear sticker... very nice

Srigs 03-21-2003 11:46 PM

Looks good and love the airbags and Scotty 2. :D

atc250r 03-22-2003 09:10 AM

The truck looks awesome, I wish I didn't need 4WD or I would have done one up like yours. ;D

DuallyJeff 03-22-2003 09:53 PM

Love the pics, that's a sweet ride. I can't believe I haven't seen your truck while I'm bar hopping in Stouffville.

hellotbone 03-24-2003 06:55 AM

U from stouffville Jeff? I can make it seen to you its in my garage right now on blocks supposed to be air brushed in the next three weeks I can't get it out cause I had to have a set of tires hand made for it and Im waiting on them should be this week I hope to finish the interoir and get it out. I have been addind stereo equipment to it like a mad man for the competitions this summer.

DuallyJeff 03-24-2003 10:11 AM

I live in the far east area of Scarborough which is almost into Pickering. I work up in the Claremont area and go up to Stouffville to see my friends there. I also trailer through Stouffville, like I did yesterday, on my way to horseshows.
I'd have to say I would be embarrassed to show you my truck next to yours. Mine is a work truck, and it has it's marks to prove it.

hellotbone 03-24-2003 11:04 AM

LOL thats cool Hope to see you around hey a personal question if you will tell me where do you get your mods locally I just want to know cause I buy everything from wildcat I can because our local hero is a bit of an idoit.

DuallyJeff 03-29-2003 04:43 PM

No mods yet really. The only things I have bought were hitches and stuff from Van and Truck World. I'm hoping to put in a set of gauges this summer if I can find a good deal and maybe the Edge EZ . I get my engine work done out in Bomanville at a really good garage.

BigBlue 03-29-2003 05:01 PM

Hey Jamie, what's the story with the 03 front end? I'm curious to see how that turns out.

Joe Diesel 03-31-2003 12:36 PM

Thats a nice ride you have there Jeff!! I've seen you drive on Hwy7 its a hard truck to miss! ;D I live 7&amp;27 area and I haven't found any good aftermarket dealers for diesels or Dodge for that matter, let me know when you do. I've been buyin' from the states but with that exchange its killer. <br><br>Joe

hellotbone 03-31-2003 12:47 PM

Turner automotive in GeorgeTown is now affiliated with Piers and is trained by him. He is a good guy and I bought some of my first mods from him I talked to him last week and he is good for local stuff injector installs ETC.. if you are not comfortable with that stuff. He also knows his stuff. I also found out there is a new DTT dealer in town if anyone is interested.