Dodge Diesel - Diesel Truck Resource Forums

Dodge Diesel - Diesel Truck Resource Forums (https://www.dieseltruckresource.com/forums/)
-   Performance and Accessories 2nd gen only (https://www.dieseltruckresource.com/forums/performance-accessories-2nd-gen-only-91/)
-   -   I've got $800 in paypal right now... (https://www.dieseltruckresource.com/forums/performance-accessories-2nd-gen-only-91/ive-got-%24800-paypal-right-now-99245/)

bryceepoo 04-11-2006 02:02 PM

I've got $800 in paypal right now...

What should I do with it??? I've been thinking the Edge Juice but I can't bring myself to click on the buy-it-now button!!!! [whistle] Is this really my best option?

ds1rider 04-11-2006 02:06 PM

Get-er-smarty'd

Geico266 04-11-2006 02:08 PM

Never leave money sitting in Paypal. If they go broke you loose.

bryceepoo 04-11-2006 02:14 PM

HAHAHA, yeah that's why I need to get it spent!!!

I should mention, I do have Dynafact EGT and Boost gauges already but do like the idea of selling those and getting this cool little attitude moniter...

Also, I haven't addressed fueling issues to date but that will be taken care of at the same time too...

Gotlift01 04-11-2006 03:17 PM

The edge juice would be a nice little add to your truck......that is if you wanna spend that much money. I haven't had a chance to play with one yet, but I had one on my old Powerstroke and that thing was AWESOME!!! I loved that thing.......really woke up the truck and then some.

The Smarty is nice, but it only adds around 60 to 70hp...and doesn't provide the top end like the edge would. The smarty would definetely help down low, but I also heard that the Juice has improved throttle response as well.....I'm interested to try it and see if that's correct or not.

Also if you buy the Juice, you can always leave the pump wire off until you get your fuel delivery issues fixed and the hook her up.......

~Nick

mooseman 04-11-2006 05:36 PM

Originally Posted by Gotlift01
I also heard that the Juice has improved throttle response as well.....I'm interested to try it and see if that's correct or not.

~Nick

I don't have any hard data but there is defiantly more response down low compared to my drag comp.

mooseman

blackdiesel 04-11-2006 05:41 PM

lookes to me like you need a set of sticks. check ebay. go at least 100hp. the higher you go, the more pleased you will be. [laugh] [laugh]

dingoo 04-11-2006 05:43 PM

i just installed my juice yesterday and it really woke my truck up low end and top end power only taken it to level 4 so far

Mike D 04-11-2006 06:11 PM

Originally Posted by bryceepoo
What should I do with it??? I've been thinking the Edge Juice but I can't bring myself to click on the buy-it-now button!!!! [whistle] Is this really my best option?

In a word NO.. [laugh]

I would suggest a TST since you already have gauges and an EZ... A TST stacks real well with an EZ. If you really want the digital guages TST has that option as well. Of course this is just my opinion.

Totallyrad 04-11-2006 06:39 PM

The solution is easy. I'll send you my Pay-Pal number, you deposit the $$$ in my account, I'll send you pictures of any three bombs you want, so choose well. The best part is no matter what you stack, it won't hurt your truck!!![dummy][whistle]

bryceepoo 04-11-2006 11:30 PM

Yeah, I already sold my EZ... ( need to take that out of the sig) in preparations for something else. Great ideas guys... about the only thing besides the juice i'm considering would be a smarty or comp plus injectors...

so it's either one of those routes or the juice

bryceepoo 04-11-2006 11:50 PM

Never mind guys....

I don't know what happened... I was stareing at the link and all of a sudden my finger clicked on it and now I'll have a Juice in 3-5 days!!! :p [coffee]

J BODY 04-12-2006 12:40 AM

That was pretty stupid. I could have forwarded a name of a guy in Nigeria that could have used that 800 to pay a fine and release millions to you in repayment for your kind gesture.

....have fun with the Juice!!