Performance and Accessories 2nd gen only Talk about Dodge/Cummins aftermarket products for second generation trucks here. Can include high-performance mods, or general accessories.

Edge attitude with juice vs quadzilla

Search this Thread

Old 08-20-2007, 05:05 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Edge attitude with juice vs quadzilla

Which one of these will be better for my truck? I thought i was sold on edge, then i heard some good things about quadzillaraider. Can someone break down the pros and cons of both please? From HP levels to guages, to ease of installation. Basically, everthing you know about these 2 products. Also, price, and a HUGE area of importance to me...CUSTOMER SERVICE!! Thanks
Old 08-20-2007, 07:49 PM

well i have an edge and it has been great for 4 yrs just put an xzillariader on for fueling it made a big difference. i can raost the tires low end pull is good. however i wish it had more especially on the mid and high end. maybe the race program will help
Old 08-20-2007, 10:37 PM

I've been a long time edge guy and with my next truck I'm going to quad. They seem to be pushing the envelope w/ these second gens. Also the commander rocks! The instll should be the same. Oh ya but wait for the race box if you want down loadable tunes.
Old 08-23-2007, 01:29 AM

I am looking for a box for my boss's truck, he has a 2000 6spd. He could care less about roasting tires or racing, he wants it purely for some extra towing power, ease of use with gauges, and most importantly fuel economy. Which one would anyone suggest
Old 08-23-2007, 12:24 PM

im also in the same boat kinda. guy offereing me his edge comp module for 400 hooked up and all i need is the gauges to monitor things. or go with the edge jusice with attitude and i have everything in one package.
Old 08-23-2007, 12:39 PM
Muted one day, Banned the next....... Ah the life of a DTR 1%'er

The Juice w/ Attitude was the easiest thing I ever instsalled on my truck. I love the towing power as well as the multi funtional easy to read guages. Dont buy direct, look for some used ones DTR classifieds or that "other" site.
Old 08-23-2007, 07:03 PM

kevellis32, your boss might wanna check out Quad's new XZT+ if hes not worried about smoking his tires. It has 3 different settings, stock, added timing only, and added timing and fuel. Theres a few guys on here that have it and love it. It also has a usb port so you can download new tuning programs. Quad's older stuff doesn't have that ability.
Old 08-24-2007, 10:41 AM

Just yesterday i went out to start my truck and it wouldnt start. I looked all over and could not figure out a reason why, but all it would do was turn over but never would fire. I cycled the key to show if maybe i had threw a code, but nothing came up. I started to smell smoke and seen it coming out from under the dash. I was the wiring harness for the quadzilla box. The box itself was partly melted and 6in of the harness was burnt to a crisp. It got hot enough that it melted the wireloom for harness on the steering coloum but didnt do any damage elsewere. I then took the entire harness off the truck and it started right up. This was the 3rd quadzilla box i had on the truck and i sure the heck aint going with another one. I am now looking at the TST comp.