Performance and Accessories 2nd gen only Talk about Dodge/Cummins aftermarket products for second generation trucks here. Can include high-performance mods, or general accessories.

Diesel stuff/ cummins performance parts

Search this Thread

Old 04-18-2018, 11:35 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Diesel stuff/ cummins performance parts

Hello, I was wondering if anybody has dealt with diesel stuff.com or Cummins Performance Parts the reason I ask is I ordered a part for my truck on diesel stuff.com gave my credit card information got a receipt didn't hear anything for a couple days so I tried to contact them and I was transferred 2 Cummins Performance parts.com and I told them my situation about tracking my package and they stated that was their old website and they were unable to take it down I'm just confused... 2018 and can't take/remove a site. Now I'm really leery of using Cummins Performance Parts does anybody have any experience with them. Is it a scam? THANKS ( I was ordering a pacbrake vacuum cylinder)
Old 04-19-2018, 07:50 AM
Admin Team Leader

Received 207 Likes on 158 Posts
Run as fast as you can...that guy is the worst! Many people have been ripped off by him you need to get your money back quickly
Old 04-19-2018, 01:47 PM

Originally Posted by Lary Ellis (Top)
Run as fast as you can...that guy is the worst! Many people have been ripped off by him you need to get your money back quickly
ok thanks. Yes things didn't seem right when I called.
Old 04-20-2018, 10:36 AM

Received 59 Likes on 39 Posts
Everyone, please don’t confuse my company DieselTuff with this Diesel Stuff.....I have posted on here that I get quite a few emails from mixed up buyers looking for their purchase from this sub par company. On another forum the owner of CPP & Diesel Stuff claims he shut down Diesel Stuff 3 years ago & is calling anyone that says it is still up & running a lier. Here’s his exact words back on April 7th, which he seems to have been banned now too. lol
Larry, if this isn’t allowed, please delete.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CPP DIESEL View Post
What Forums are we kicked off of? Diesel Stuff was closed 3 years ago when we combined our sites into one and became just CPP. I wasn't running and hiding from anyone. We were simply not able to keep up with multiple websites for Ford, Chevy and Dodge and became one big site. You guys like to add drama to everything, but fact is that we are the same company that we always were and although I've made mistakes along the way, we have picked up the pieces and became stronger by learning from those mistakes.

Last edited by nascar mark; 04-20-2018 at 11:20 AM. Reason: spelling
Old 04-20-2018, 11:10 AM

Originally Posted by nascar mark
Everyone, please don’t confuse my company DieselTuff with this Diesel Stuff.....I have posted on here that I get quite a few emails from mixed up buyers looking for their purchase from this sub par company. On another forum the owner of CPP & Diesel Stuff claims he shot down Diesel Stuff 3 years ago & is calling anyone that says it is still up & running a lier. Here’s his exact words back on April 7th, which he seems to have been banned now too. lol
Larry, if this isn’t allowed, please delete.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CPP DIESEL View Post
What Forums are we kicked off of? Diesel Stuff was closed 3 years ago when we combined our sites into one and became just CPP. I wasn't running and hiding from anyone. We were simply not able to keep up with multiple websites for Ford, Chevy and Dodge and became one big site. You guys like to add drama to everything, but fact is that we are the same company that we always were and although I've made mistakes along the way, we have picked up the pieces and became stronger by learning from those mistakes.
I was not mixed up, not looking for drama. I ordered from dieselstuff.com and when I went to check on my order it was forwarded to cpp. I called and was told that that was your old company and we can't take down the old site by a female employee. I was surprised that your Old site was still able to take orders and credit card info. Did not seem right in 2018 a site was unable to be taken down, scared me possible fraud. I respect you are providing for your family. I was not looking for drama just others experience. Thanks
Old 04-20-2018, 11:19 AM

Placerkeith....you just mixed me up with this clown......my company is DieselTuff....not Diesel Stuff or CPP....I was just pointing out so other members don’t get me confused with these other companies !!!!! As I get emails ( they didn’t purchase from me but somehow get confused or what have you ) thinking I’m Diesel Stuff and are swearing etc saying where is my stuff....I have to email them back saying “ Hey, you got me mixed up with a different company” !!!!

Does this make sense to you ? Lary Ellis knows who I am & that I’m a legit company with a good reputation, not this other guy that has been taking peoples hard earned $.
Old 04-20-2018, 11:26 AM

Placerkeith....you just mixed me up with this clown......my company is DieselTuff....not Diesel Stuff or CPP....I was just pointing out so other members don’t get me confused with these other companies !!!!! As I get emails ( they didn’t purchase from me but somehow get confused or what have you ) thinking I’m Diesel Stuff and are swearing etc saying where is my stuff....I have to email them back saying “ Hey, you got me mixed up with a different company” !!!!

Does this make sense to you ? Lary Ellis knows who I am & that I’m a legit company with a good reputation, not this other guy that has been taking peoples hard earned $.
?? Maybe I missed something. My original question was about diesel stuff and cpp. If those your aren't companies how did you get pulled into this?
Old 04-20-2018, 11:35 AM

Wow. Ok, can’t you see I was just pointing out some people confuse me “DieselTuff” with “Diesel Stuff” and I was simply pointing out if people read your post, please don’t mix me up.
It has happened before (there is other threads about this) & it just happened again, even though I thought I explained it clearly. I was just trying to be proactive !!!! Not trying to hijack your thread. Just trying to protect my business from possibly being tainted by this clown.
Old 04-20-2018, 11:36 AM

I appears my post has poked a bees nest of past drama? Admin could you please delete my post or tell me how. It appears there is/was some past drama with other members and I live drama free. I enjoy this site and don't want to be tied to this behavior. Thank you
Old 04-20-2018, 11:37 AM

Received 86 Likes on 70 Posts
Yup, you definitely missed something.

Some folks seem to confuse the scammer Jamie's CPP/DieselSTUFF (notice the S) with Nascar Mark Wilsons very reputable DieselTuff.com (theres no S here).

He was issuing a general bit of info so his company doesn't get confused with that CPP/D-Stuff outfit, as the names are very similar.

Here is some further reading for you...it's best to search for a particular vendor/ask people on this site who they've had good & bad luck dealing with, as that avoids any potential problems.

https://www.dieseltruckresource.com/...vendor-329828/

Good luck, hope you get this resolved.

Originally Posted by Placerkeith
?? Maybe I missed something. My original question was about diesel stuff and cpp. If those your aren't companies how did you get pulled into this?
Old 04-20-2018, 08:10 PM
Admin Team Leader

DieselTuff..... Good!

dieselstuff.....Bad!

Two different companies with entirely different methods of doing business. The first I recommend to anyone needing products.

The second one I unfortunately have watched screw people out of their hard earned dollars over the years.
Old 04-20-2018, 08:13 PM

Received 86 Likes on 70 Posts
There is no drama, just folks trying to help you out by pointing you in the right direction and attempting to help you out with the plight you’re in judging by your initial post.

I appears my post has poked a bees nest of past drama? Admin could you please delete my post or tell me how. It appears there is/was some past drama with other members and I live drama free. I enjoy this site and don't want to be tied to this behavior. Thank you
Old 04-20-2018, 09:35 PM

Originally Posted by ofelas
There is no drama, just folks trying to help you out by pointing you in the right direction and attempting to help you out with the plight you’re in judging by your initial post.

my original post said diesel stuff never did I ever ever say diesel tuff, nor have I ever heard of that company so I don't know why people are trying to clear things up. Like I said in original post my issue was with DIESEL STUFF AND CPP.
Old 04-22-2018, 12:42 PM
Admin Team Leader

my original post said diesel stuff never did I ever ever say diesel tuff, nor have I ever heard of that company so I don't know why people are trying to clear things up. Like I said in original post my issue was with DIESEL STUFF AND CPP.
If you simply read nascarmarks post you would see he is making sure anyone who reads this does not think it is him, and I don't blame him.

That thieving schmuck who owns CPP purposely made his other site name similar to Mark and he has been fighting off angry mobs ever since. Surely you can appreciate his situation as he is a victim the same as you are
Old 04-23-2018, 09:40 PM

Received 27 Likes on 16 Posts
I was not mixed up, not looking for drama. I ordered from dieselstuff.com and when I went to check on my order it was forwarded to cpp. I called and was told that that was your old company and we can't take down the old site by a female employee. I was surprised that your Old site was still able to take orders and credit card info. Did not seem right in 2018 a site was unable to be taken down, scared me possible fraud. I respect you are providing for your family. I was not looking for drama just others experience. Thanks

I believe the bold/underlined parts of your response are what made mark think you confused him (dieselTuff) with dieselStuff.