PADTR #15 Forum for the Pennsylvania chapter #15

Padtr Gtg?

Search this Thread

Old 01-10-2009, 01:40 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question Padtr Gtg?

when is the next one? i have yet to make it to one so i could meet the other members and now that im laid off i had all the time in the world haha. just curious as to whats up, if there isnt one how about we make one. no need to be strangers on here only knowing each other but our user names.... so lets here it anyone have any ideas?
Old 01-10-2009, 06:08 AM
Adminstrator-ess

Received 16 Likes on 16 Posts
Pick a place and a time, and see what kind of response you get. A "meet & eat" at a truck stop or a restaurant often works well, we've had good turnout at those types of events. A "bomb day" would be great if you have a big enough garage to host it.
Old 01-10-2009, 11:29 AM

alright, ill have to look into a few places maybe get something together that we could do indoors being as its winter. a bomb day might be possible in the not so distant future me and a buddy might be gettin our hands on a shop so we'll see.... anyone else have any other suggestions?
Old 01-16-2009, 10:04 AM
Chapter President

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by trksrfun
alright, ill have to look into a few places maybe get something together that we could do indoors being as its winter. a bomb day might be possible in the not so distant future me and a buddy might be gettin our hands on a shop so we'll see.... anyone else have any other suggestions?
have you thought of anything yet??? Man it has been awhile since i have been to a meet (fall). sure would be nice to have another. I would gladly host one at my place but the small two car garage gets kinda crowed with 10-15 people and two trucks.
Old 01-25-2009, 02:08 PM
The 'Ford does not own Cummins' enforcer.

well boys in a month or so i wouldnt mind having that meet at my new house....maybe we can come up with something....i have more then enough parking for 30-40 trucks
Old 01-25-2009, 04:36 PM

i cant have anything at my house at least not in the near future, the warmer months would be better we could chill outback not much room in the house. i have been out of town for work lately so have not had much of a chance to find somewhere to go but now that im home and should be local for the most part i could get on top of that. the guy i was going to get a shop with is out of work due to surgery so that got postponed for the time being. but again if anyone has any suggestions feel free to throw em out there and ill look into it and post back.
Old 01-27-2009, 08:58 AM
Chapter President

Originally Posted by SmokemS
well boys in a month or so i wouldnt mind having that meet at my new house....maybe we can come up with something....i have more then enough parking for 30-40 trucks
well get planning. Sooner the better for me. Once spring comes around i get pretty busy.
Old 01-28-2009, 10:00 AM

Count me in also. I havent been to any since the dyno days back yonder some time.
Old 01-28-2009, 11:03 AM

how about a dyno day, i could find a few places that have dynos would just have to get in touch with them to see if they were cool with a bunch of diesels coming out. if we go that route could also look into other things to do in the area such as resturants and different activites to keep everyone entertained. ill post back later with any and all places i find that we could possibly have something. keep the ideas coming guys
Old 01-28-2009, 12:39 PM

I'm hoping to use my mother in-laws place again in the spring. There's a 2 car garage with a pit and a pool in the back yard. Hopefully after the thaw and when my truck is done. But I would be up for a winter meet as long as you all don't mind me bringing my Xterra.
Old 01-28-2009, 04:28 PM
Chapter President

Originally Posted by trksrfun
how about a dyno day, i could find a few places that have dynos would just have to get in touch with them to see if they were cool with a bunch of diesels coming out. if we go that route could also look into other things to do in the area such as resturants and different activites to keep everyone entertained. ill post back later with any and all places i find that we could possibly have something. keep the ideas coming guys
i would not be running on the dyno if we go that route. But i will be there to hang out.
Old 01-28-2009, 04:29 PM
Chapter President

Originally Posted by Free89W350
I'm hoping to use my mother in-laws place again in the spring. There's a 2 car garage with a pit and a pool in the back yard. Hopefully after the thaw and when my truck is done. But I would be up for a winter meet as long as you all don't mind me bringing my Xterra.
I might be bringing my beater car too. the trans is starting to make some funny noises
Old 01-28-2009, 04:46 PM
Chapter President

Originally Posted by Free89W350
I might be bringing my beater car too. the trans is starting to make some funny noises
Old 01-28-2009, 09:25 PM

Originally Posted by archer39
At least you can hear yours
Old 01-28-2009, 11:36 PM

at the moment these are just ideas out there, but who would run on the dyno and who wouldnt if we went that route? out here around my way all i can think of so far is meeting at a resturant/bar sorta deal eat, play pool watch whatever game and or fight is on tv and shoot the stuff. as im sure others would agree a bomb day would be great but trouble is finding somewhere to have it. . .

Quick Reply: Padtr Gtg?