Other Everything else not covered in the main topics goes here. Please avoid brand and flame wars. Don't try and up your post count. It won't work in here.

Wow, Fall is here breakroom Oct 28 - Nov 3

Search this Thread

Old 11-01-2018, 07:37 AM
Top's Younger Twin

Received 21 Likes on 19 Posts
High (cuz its legal here dudes)

bi (cuz its censored) 😆 🤭
Old 11-01-2018, 09:45 AM

Received 414 Likes on 316 Posts
Hey Stan, it dropped below zero F last night and has warmed back up to zero. Zero is a temperature you know.
Old 11-01-2018, 10:27 AM
It's my pot and I'll stir it if I want to. If you're not careful, I'll stir your's as well!

Received 152 Likes on 118 Posts
Originally Posted by cougar
Zero is a temperature you know.
No it is NOT! That is called torture. Miserable! I would need a jacket and gloves to go outside. Quite happy wearing shorts and a light shirt every day outside. Please keep that stuff up your way and do not share.

Old 11-01-2018, 07:08 PM
Proprietor of Fiver's Inn and Hospitality Center

Received 22 Likes on 15 Posts
Originally Posted by NJTman
,Bob,You missed the chipmunk fstival uup there. When I was there, back in 1990, there were tame,
chipmunks everywhere.
Nope - - didn't miss them. They were playing in the snow. My grandkids were making a snowman and the Cmunks came all around and played with them.
Everyone had fun - - except me. b00h00 - - I wanted to see the lake and the island. Ph00ey. Oh well, next time I will go earlier in the year.

Just finally slowing down from a horribly busy day. Golly, when do I get to retire? Here I am 105 years old - - - uhhhh, well not quite - - and still go go
go go - - and not just to the bathroom. Maybe that is what keeps us young. Very nice day here - - The auto shut down of the engine on mama's car
is finally working at most every red light due to less load from the AC compressor. So now my mileage will go up a couple. And, the roads are
loading up from all the people who are sick of the snow and found Florida. So funny to watch them drive - - always in the left lane, about 10
miles slower than the speed limit and always sit right beside the car in the next lane to the right of them so no one can pass them. Their hands
are going pointing out stuff, they sit at the light in the left turn lane after the left turn arrow turns green looking all around and pointing.
GGGRRRR. When I go north I drive in the left lane, 10 miles less than the limit and look all around pointing and talking and always make
sure I am running beside a car on my right.

I see 1/2 of a donut on the counter - - it is gone - - sorry - - ymmmmnnmnn glug. Not bad. CYA morry.
Old 11-01-2018, 07:56 PM

Received 1,637 Likes on 1,112 Posts
Well, I love snow. As long as I'm fully prepped, and ready, snow means money to me, plowing local business and residents. Love it, when it's just me, the cops and the other plow jockeys..

****! No donuts left. Good thing I brought a 24 pack if ice cream sammiches...

Umm .Rest r in the freezer
Old 11-02-2018, 09:51 AM

Buenos Dias, amigos de Americana.

Today, a bit odd weather. 70* f and spitting drizzle here and there. Good day for blueberries and flax seed cereal. For you!

I'm off to get some Mexican omelet fulfilling. Spent yesterday building a new camera mount for my system on my home. Now that uts angled properly, ive got 180 degree of vision, where previously I could really only see straight ahead. The only mount they make , other than face mounting to the house, prevents the unit from seeing much other than the ground, sky or straight ahead. Not no mo! The 45* angle fixed that for me.

Coffee on the counter, tea for Ollie, ph00 for wack a mole Bob, and juice for Stan the man.

See ya !
Old 11-02-2018, 10:13 AM

Received 2,392 Likes on 1,576 Posts
Thanks T-man!
I am grabbing my tea before heading out in the 50F rain to stoke the outside wood stove.
I have the 4x4 vacuum actuator to fix on my '95 dually and a few minor other details before working on a belt driven Fisher plow pump set up for a '01 24V Dodge.
Old 11-02-2018, 01:29 PM

-2°F, getting colder. Hey Stan, zero is nothing. Try working on an aircraft on the ramp when it's -80°F without the wind chill. The things you'll do to launch a medivac flight.
Old 11-02-2018, 03:12 PM
It's my pot and I'll stir it if I want to. If you're not careful, I'll stir your's as well!

Received 152 Likes on 118 Posts
NJTman, thanks for thinking about me and juicing me. Oh wait, maybe that did not come out quite right. Awwww, never mind.

-2°F, getting colder. Hey Stan, zero is nothing. Try working on an aircraft on the ramp when it's -80°F without the wind chill.

Cougar,sadly I have to tell you that I have done exactly that, more then once. Have a few stories that I could tell about those c-o-l-d days. Think that you will understand if I tell you that I all too familiar with Mr. Herman Nelson and his hot family! Hope never again to deal with any of that.
Old 11-02-2018, 04:36 PM

Been on this crazy computer working on stuff that just has to get done now. Driving me nuts. Just wrapped it up for the night and made a pledge not to turn it on at
all tomorrow. Wwwweeeelllll, on second thought, might kick it on late tomorrow. Have to work in garage tomorrow - -can't move in there.

Phoo is cold - - best cuz I have had way too much coffee and ph00 today sitting here at the desk all day. Just realized I did not even stop for lunch - - went and
had an apple and graham cracker. No wonder I am ready for some salmon tonight - - I can smell it cooking. Yeh.

L8R
Old 11-02-2018, 05:41 PM

Np, Stan.

With all due respect, I would juice you if you were the last Stan on earth. Heck, I don't even juice myself anymore. Too much work.

Cheaper to just order it, and pick it up at the store.

Another sanding and nailing day,has come and gone. Depending if the rain,hits,us,determines tomorrow.

Enjoy the evening, amigos
Old 11-02-2018, 10:33 PM

Hey Stan, it dropped below zero F last night and has warmed back up to zero. Zero is a temperature you know.
Cougar,

Hope you're feeling better.

How's the freezing snow working out ? Is that a mustang in the driveway ? That can't be good in the snow.

Most appreciated for the photos. I love the first snow. For me, it's like going back to school in the fall, with that "all tingly inside" feeling..

Old 11-03-2018, 07:29 AM

GEEZE, Where the he double hockey sticks is everyone ?

Oh well.

Fed the dogs, gave a dead deer to the dragon (although I've still never met her), as when I leave stuff behind it disappears. Either Bob takes the carcasses or it's that dragon. Hummmpf..... Only the Shadow knows !

Cinnamon buns on the counter. Make your own dammm coffee and poo, you coconuts !

Today, tis lightly raining. Had some heavy downpours overnight. Leaves are changing, and autumn has settled in. I'll be forever cleaning up dead leaves for the next month or so. Favorite time of year, as the views are spectacular of the maples, oaks, and other trees. Gotta love the trees, eh? Hoser !

Old 11-03-2018, 10:04 AM

Originally Posted by NJTman
Cougar,

Hope you're feeling better.

How's the freezing snow working out ? Is that a mustang in the driveway ? That can't be good in the snow.

Most appreciated for the photos. I love the first snow. For me, it's like going back to school in the fall, with that "all tingly inside" feeling..

Little by little. Took the brace off and started bending my knee some and walking on it a little. Need to talk to the Doc about some side affects I encountered.
That's a Subaru, great car for winter driving.
Temps staying cold and the snow is hanging on. It warmed up a little as some clouds move in, but they are leaving taking their heat with them.
Everyone is wondering what happened to all our rabbits, they just disappeared. We had a couple dozen at least around the neighborhood.
Old 11-03-2018, 10:51 AM

Everyone is wondering what happened to all our rabbits, they just disappeared. We had a couple dozen at least
around the neighborhood.
I just checked with them. They informed me they are not stupid. They are all down here in my yard now. My rabbits are asking them
questions about Alaska, snow, moose, ice - - fun watching and listening. Gave them all a snack and they are eating all my weeds.
Good for them - - saves my back.

Put almond cappuccino ph00 on and left home made peanut butter cookies. Gotta go back in the garage and get mad trying to fix some
bikes. GGGRRRR …………..…………..

HELP - - Ph00...…………...ahhhh, there it is...……………...

Quick Reply: Wow, Fall is here breakroom Oct 28 - Nov 3