Other Everything else not covered in the main topics goes here. Please avoid brand and flame wars. Don't try and up your post count. It won't work in here.

Where's everyone Breakroom 30AUG - 05SEP

Search this Thread

Old 08-30-2015, 09:08 AM
Administrator / Scooter Bum

Received 47 Likes on 33 Posts
Where's everyone Breakroom 30AUG - 05SEP

Made fresh waffles.
Had to feed them to the Dragon as nobody showed up to eat to 'em.
Washed the dishes, still y'all are no shows.
Coffee pot is set up again.
If you want some, hit the start switch and wait for it.

Stuff to do, and it's my 24-7 on call week.

C-Ya.
Attached Thumbnails Where's everyone Breakroom 30AUG - 05SEP-waffle.jpg  
Old 08-30-2015, 09:11 AM
DTR Mom

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
FREE TOOLS Breakroom 8/30/15- 9/6/15

might get more lookers that way........

ok, I fed all the animals. now for you guys:

scrambled eggs with onion and bacon; fresh melon slices, cinnamon buns with frosted drippings, thick sliced hot ham, texas toast, and black coffee from the truck stop.

I have almond and blueberry - two phoos for you know whos....
Old 08-30-2015, 09:16 AM
Top's Younger Twin

Received 21 Likes on 19 Posts
Hello Mr. Shovelhead. I was pondering what you've been up to while I was looking at some bikes recently.

I threw together an omelette of gargantuan dimensions. I had the dragon breathe on it for that 'special' hint of smoke.

I reserved a new domain thru godaddy and now I'm stuck at the point where I need to start to build it with their program. I guess I'll call for their assistance tomorrow.

Smokey here from the USA NW fires.
The sky is a bit orange. Kinda like Lary's Leggs.
Old 08-30-2015, 09:31 AM

Originally Posted by Scotty
Hello Mr. Shovelhead. I was pondering what you've been up to while I was looking at some bikes recently.
Retired from driving one of these. Second career requires driving one of these.
Interesting work.

Three bikes now. A 2012 Harley FLHTK, still have the '76 H-D, also have a 1993 BMW K75. Just not much time to ride 'em.
Attached Thumbnails Where's everyone Breakroom 30AUG - 05SEP-verizon_fleet.jpg   Where's everyone Breakroom 30AUG - 05SEP-nasams_lchr_truck.jpg  
Old 08-30-2015, 09:37 AM

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
Stopped by for a snack. I smell brimstone and maple. I must be confused. Dragon is in the corner, looking sleepy.

Nothing special planned today. Taking Grandson home. He made me feel old this weekend. I watched him on the weight machine in the basement. After moving the pins for 200 lbs, he asked me if he could add more weight. I reminded him that I can still whup him, I might just not fight fair...... He's a good kid!
Old 08-30-2015, 11:10 AM

Received 414 Likes on 316 Posts
Another chilly morning. Fresh snow on the high peak behind the house. Time to put away the fans and pull out the heaters.
Old 08-30-2015, 04:17 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
JWBM- on that 300- how much did the owner change for 12 volt conversion? I changed the voltage regulator on my super m every other year and battery every spring.
Dropped in a 12 volt battery and it still charges, battery and voltage regulator ran another 5 years.
What's it got for a resistor? Get one for an 85 dodge v8 truck. That's what I used.
Wiring should be pretty simple. There's wiring diagrams available for free online on how to switch them over.
The 6 volt starter will crank it over pretty well and usually last a long time. They start better turning faster. Only thing is sometimes they will tear up the Bendix due to hitting harder than on 6 volt.
If the starter solenoid has a spare position that has power when the starter is engaged, it's for bypassing the coil for hotter spark at start-up. Chrysler did that back in the day, too.
Old 08-30-2015, 05:34 PM

Just merged the two weekly threads.
Old 08-30-2015, 09:38 PM
DTR Mom

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
had a head scratcher following the wiring versus the simple wiring off caseih website for a three hundred

used a generic Chrysler resistor and a ford solenoid> go figure
on the right track now> just have to undo the "fixes"

stupid cat changed my computer again< have permanent cap lock on

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Old 08-31-2015, 07:58 AM
Admin Team Leader

Received 207 Likes on 158 Posts
Hot Coffee...Fresh Phoo and Breakfast catered by Cracker Barrel...come and get it!
Old 08-31-2015, 03:02 PM
Proprietor of Fiver's Inn and Hospitality Center

Received 22 Likes on 15 Posts
Lary - - ya dun gooood~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~

Ahhh, now I talky. Hi all. Busy weekend in the mountains - - some rain but still had fun. Church in the woods yesterday - - fun. How different than in the city. Everybody knows everybody, even if they are there for the first time. You would never know it.

Just wanted to poke head in and say hi - - gotta go workout for a while. Later.

Bob
Old 08-31-2015, 05:31 PM

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
Started the day with plans to take the old Magnum to work. We were kind of having an impromptu "bring your old iron to work day". It was a good plan till the headlights decided to quit while going down the road at 0315 or so this morning... They came back on after I got stopped, but I didn't want to chance it. Took the car back home and got another.

Had an old 'vette, a Fairlane, an old Apache 10, and a 73 Dodge 1/2 ton on a trailer(needs a clutch). I kinda felt left out!

There is a post here in the "OTHER" forum asking about the lights. Jump in and help me fix it!

Hot in the 90's the rest of the week with no rain. Summer is still here!
Old 09-01-2015, 04:49 AM
It's my pot and I'll stir it if I want to. If you're not careful, I'll stir your's as well!

Received 152 Likes on 118 Posts
Good morning everybody. Everybody? Lately there has not been an everybody. 'Everybody' is apparently MIA.

Fresh, hot coffee and ph00 awaits. Don't know why I made it as it will probably just go to waste.

Very busy and long day yesterday. Going to try to stay home today and see what damage I can do here. Do need to go out in a few hours and buy a new controller/timer for my lawn sprinklers and install it, but that will not take long.

L8tr.
Old 09-01-2015, 07:27 AM

Received 209 Likes on 152 Posts
Here!!!
Old 09-01-2015, 10:35 AM
Sausage Aficionado (In training)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by Mexstan
Good morning everybody. Everybody? Lately there has not been an everybody. 'Everybody' is apparently MIA.

Fresh, hot coffee and ph00 awaits. Don't know why I made it as it will probably just go to waste.

Very busy and long day yesterday. Going to try to stay home today and see what damage I can do here. Do need to go out in a few hours and buy a new controller/timer for my lawn sprinklers and install it, but that will not take long.

L8tr.
Thanks for the coffee Stan

Quick Reply: Where's everyone Breakroom 30AUG - 05SEP