Other Everything else not covered in the main topics goes here. Please avoid brand and flame wars. Don't try and up your post count. It won't work in here.

Wee Ones and Warnings water cooler 3/15-22/2015

Search this Thread

Old 03-15-2015, 05:10 AM
DTR Mom

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Wee Ones and Warnings water cooler 3/15-22/2015

Faith n begora to ya!!!

mechanical wonderings abound in here, no favorites everyone is more than welcome to rest yer bones, eat and drink well and share the wanderings going on in your world!

up n atom with a steaming pot of slightly strong Irish (wink) kawfee and simmering oats with maple syrup, scrambled eggs and ham steaks.

settle up to the ample bar and wink at the dragon!

time to make the donuts!

sassy O'lassy out.
Old 03-15-2015, 07:34 AM

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
Top of the mornin: to ya!

Have a great week!
Old 03-15-2015, 07:37 AM
It's my pot and I'll stir it if I want to. If you're not careful, I'll stir your's as well!

Received 152 Likes on 118 Posts
Morning from a soggy Paradise.
Why does the coffee have a strange green color? Tastes OK tho. The oats with maple syrup is great! Added some cinnamon to mine. Thanks Mom.

In all my time down here, have never seen it rain as long as this. We often get rain, sometimes short lived deluges and all the roads flood, but that quickly passes. It has been raining almost nonstop now since Friday afternoon. Just like I have seen in Seattle. There is water everywhere and when I went out yesterday there were lots of flooded roads and drowned vehicles. Not only is it wet, but it is also unseasonably cold, very cold. Took a look at the forecast and the rain should taper off by Monday morning and the temperature start to rise. By Tuesday things should be close to normal and I will be back outside in my shorts. Strange weather.

Going out for lunch as usual today, but we will not be having lunch under the palm trees. Today will be an inside lunch. Oh well, guess that we can't expect Paradise every weekend.

When is spring for y'all still buried in under that horrible white stuff?
Old 03-15-2015, 08:13 AM
Admin Team Leader

Received 207 Likes on 158 Posts
Me of the morning to ya! hehehe

Thanks for Breakfast you wee sassy lass

Spring has sprung here, grass is starting to turn green and my mind is focusing on getting the boat ready for spring Muskie fishing.....

Have a SAFE week one and all!
Old 03-15-2015, 08:34 AM
Top's Younger Twin

Received 21 Likes on 19 Posts
Eye laddies and lassies.
Oui awl r phrum a land ah weigh at sum thyme.

Me spellin iz ohf cents eye eight dat kawfee

We'll half summore.

Old 03-15-2015, 09:03 AM
There is no G. There is no G. Repeat after me, THERE IS NO G!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Morning!
Irish up my coffee pleeze

Yummy breakfast JWBM, down the hatch quickly.

Beautiful weather yesterday and hopefully again today. Had a real week and weekend so catching up on chores and studying. Mowed the yard, trimmed stuff, washed truck (It came out a totally different color), grilled fajitas..just enjoying the sun. I swear I was getting Seasonal Affective Disorder with all this crappe` weather for the last few months

Have a class tomorrow and my state licensing test Tuesday. I'm aching to get back to work. This classroom stuff is for the birds. Need some action!

Been thinking of riding again. Got that itch, to be out, in the fresh air. I'd like to get a dirt bike and street legal it up. I know, not the best for big riding, but I like the idea of a quick and nimble jaunt. And something I can take offroad and goof around. It's been a few years since I've broken any bones, so I'm due.
Old 03-15-2015, 10:27 AM

Received 414 Likes on 316 Posts
What's green and sits out on the porch all winter?

Patty O'Furniture.

What's with the green eggs and ham? Dr Suse show up?

-8° and the pipes froze. The humidity is up so it felt a lot colder last night. Had to get up and find another blanket. Even the Norwegian Forest Cat was cuddling for warmth.
Old 03-15-2015, 01:25 PM
Sausage Aficionado (In training)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Happy Sunday all y'all.
Thanks for the breakfast Mom. Yoga is done for the day now DW and I just need to figure out dinner. Any suggestions?
Old 03-15-2015, 02:00 PM
Proprietor of Fiver's Inn and Hospitality Center

Received 22 Likes on 15 Posts
................................pH00?????

............none?.......................

BYE
Old 03-16-2015, 07:58 AM
Muted one day, Banned the next....... Ah the life of a DTR 1%'er

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by cougar
What's green and sits out on the porch all winter?
Chaikwa's mop bucket?

Morning my fellow heathens. Ya'll have a good Monday and be sure to slap the janitor on your way out.
Old 03-16-2015, 08:56 AM
Top's Younger Twin

Received 21 Likes on 19 Posts

As of Saturday I was done with the packing.
Started with 24 centimeters being pushed up my arm from mid bi ceps to the deltoid. That was fun.
Now its a follow up today with another next Monday to ensure that the hole in the skin is closing without anything going wrong,
I sure hope my artwork making the hole look like a mouth and a couple of black felt marker eyes doesn't upset them.
When my wife saw me doing the artwork, all she said was..."What is wrong, I mean right with you?!?!?"

Old 03-16-2015, 09:32 AM
Administrator

Received 171 Likes on 129 Posts
Originally Posted by Scotty

Started with 24 centimeters being pushed up my arm from mid bi ceps to the deltoid. That was fun.
Now its a follow up today with another next Monday to ensure that the hole in the skin is closing without anything going wrong,
I sure hope my artwork making the hole look like a mouth and a couple of black felt marker eyes doesn't upset them.
When my wife saw me doing the artwork, all she said was..."What is wrong, I mean right with you?!?!?"

Don't worry Scotty, plenty right with you......... My dear departed Father super glued a grease Zerk above the incision line when he went for his last follow up for his rotator cuff surgery, below the incision he wrote in sharpie, "2 pumps bear grease every 30 days "

The Nurses loved it, and the Doctor said there was nothing more he could do for him.........

Have some fun with it, remember, no matter how bad it is, they can't boil and eat you.
Old 03-16-2015, 03:53 PM

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

Kinda reminds me of a story. Too bad I can't share without being banned for life! Glad to hear you are doing good!
Old 03-16-2015, 04:40 PM
Proprietor of Fiver's Inn and Hospitality Center

Received 22 Likes on 15 Posts
.......................Ph00?????............................ .Ph00ey, no Ph00.............

Now have a whole new appreciation for that woman. ........................(what was that streak??? It was Bob running like a madman.)

No Ph00.........................BOOoooooo
Old 03-16-2015, 07:25 PM
Admin Team Leader

Received 207 Likes on 158 Posts
Originally Posted by sherod
Kinda reminds me of a story. Too bad I can't share without being banned for life! Glad to hear you are doing good!
I ain't skeered! so I am sharing one

I had prostrate surgery a few years back and of course that is one place we guys do NOT want them to go near with anything sharp

The day before I went in the hospital I found a "Bob the Builder" action figure that had belonged to my grandson when he was a wee lad and I realized that if I removed the hard hat, it would just about be a perfect fit

After they transferred me from the gurney to the operating table and just before they put me under I slipped the hard hat in place and went off to lala land.....when I awoke in recovery I noticed that different hospital employees kept poking their heads in the room to get a look at the crazy guy that wore a hard hat for his prostrate surgery

Doctor told me it took quite a few moments for everybody to stop laughing so they could go to work ....from the sound of things there wasn't a soul in the hospital that hadn't heard about it within an hour

Quick Reply: Wee Ones and Warnings water cooler 3/15-22/2015