Dodge Diesel - Diesel Truck Resource Forums

Dodge Diesel - Diesel Truck Resource Forums (https://www.dieseltruckresource.com/forums/)
-   Other (https://www.dieseltruckresource.com/forums/other-94/)
-   -   Water Cooler Oct 31 - Nov 6 (https://www.dieseltruckresource.com/forums/other-94/water-cooler-oct-31-nov-6-a-53852/)

shortround 11-03-2004 12:44 PM

Last time I saw Top, he wasn't wearing anything to hide anything in (nice little joint by the name of Mary's, in Saigon).:D
Weapon wise, I prefer the XM-107.

sherod 11-03-2004 12:49 PM

UUUUUGH, that's more than I needed to know. [eyecrazy] But, on the other hand, sounds ALOT like Miss Kims' place outside of Osan.:D

Ed

Lary Ellis (Top) 11-03-2004 12:53 PM

Originally posted by shortround
Last time I saw Top, he wasn't wearing anything to hide anything in (nice little joint by the name of Mary's, in Saigon).:D
Weapon wise, I prefer the XM-107.

Thank goodness I was able to confiscate that roll of film from your camera:D Mary's hmmm I don't believe I know of that place :D

FiverBob 11-03-2004 02:39 PM

Originally posted by Lary Ellis (Top)
Thank goodness I was able to confiscate that roll of film from your camera:D Mary's hmmm I don't believe I know of that place :D
Maybe not in a condition to remember anything that night. :o :eek: [laugh] [laugh] [nonono] [whistle]

Lary Ellis (Top) 11-03-2004 03:32 PM

Originally posted by FiverBob
Maybe not in a condition to remember anything that night. :o :eek: [laugh] [laugh] [nonono] [whistle]

I seem to recall enough to know your face is looking mighty familiar to me too:D [laugh]

ramlovingvet 11-03-2004 03:46 PM

Good thing I am young and innocent. You old Codgers are corrupted.[laugh]

DSjockey 11-03-2004 04:46 PM

Originally posted by Shovelhead
Which is better?
9mm, or .45 cal. [laugh]

Call me crazy but I always did like my old 44spl. stub nose, I gotta get another one of those.

Time to [coffee] up and head off to the side job

Shovelhead 11-04-2004 05:48 AM

Thursday morning.

Wet stuff 'bout two hours away.
Of course this means the "Powers that be" scheduled a large outside job for today. [eyecrazy]
Gotta get me some o that Goretex stuff. [laugh]

Scheduled to look at/pick up a Colt Commander on Saturday. :D

[coffee]'s ready.

y'all B safe
Ed

RATTLINRAM 11-04-2004 06:14 AM

Getting close to going home time. :D Looks like it's going to be good sleeping weather today,,,,,,,,, just as well cause I hadn't planned on doing anything but that anyway! [laugh]

FiverBob 11-04-2004 06:33 AM

THURDSAY??? WHO SAID THURSDAY? :o IT IS ONLY MONDAY, SILLY!!!! No way it can be Thursday all ready. Didn't get enough done yet this week.

If it's Thursday, what am I doing here wasting all this time? See ya,

BusyBeaverBob

Redleg 11-04-2004 07:13 AM

Morning smellers, Bizmark has sunk in a bloody mess...coffee's good too.

PistolWhipt 11-04-2004 08:06 AM

UUuuugggghhhh ... me and the Cap'n were drinkin buddies last night (Cap'n Morgan that is). I sure enjoy a good Hail and Farewell !!!

Had to celebrate for George W. Sure glad things turned out the way they did :D .

SR ... any way you can fax over some of them bisquits and gravy ?? You can keep the Thai peppers ... I am lethal enough this morning without adding to it.

Hasta la bye bye ,
PISTOL

JKE 11-04-2004 08:42 AM

Howdy fellas. Rain by the bucket loads here. I should have never mentioned anything to Shortround.

Redleg - scoop on the smoke house?

1/2 day today. gotta get me stuff together for this excursion. Headin' out early in the am.

You men have a good day and get someone to buy my truck while I'm gone. I'll make a smokin' deal to someone...

wifeain'thappyaboutthehouse - JKE

Shovelhead 11-05-2004 05:41 AM

Finally Friday.:D

This is not typed in italics, it's just so windy outside this morning it keeps blowing the letters sideways. [eyecrazy]

But seriously folks,.......only 8 more hours to go.

[coffee] is ready, Krispy Kreme glazed were on the counter..........now they're only a memory.[laugh]

Y'all B safe
Ed

Can't wait to pick up my Commander tomorrow.
Top,....I'll be needin' your advice again..........
:cool:

Redleg 11-05-2004 06:40 AM

Morning, back at it.... should've joined the Navy the way these Bizmarks keep going under.[eyecrazy]