Dodge Diesel - Diesel Truck Resource Forums

Dodge Diesel - Diesel Truck Resource Forums (https://www.dieseltruckresource.com/forums/)
-   Other (https://www.dieseltruckresource.com/forums/other-94/)
-   -   The Water Cooler.....30 January 2005 - 5 February 2005 (https://www.dieseltruckresource.com/forums/other-94/water-cooler-30-january-2005-5-february-2005-a-60032/)

shortround 01-30-2005 05:53 AM

The Water Cooler.....30 January 2005 - 5 February 2005

Up an' at 'em, boys (spoken in a gender neutral tone that also includes the girls in the site):D
It ain't raining, so the day might be all right.
Coffee's ready. Come on and get a dose.

toomuchcoffeealreadyShortround out

AlpineRAM 01-30-2005 06:10 AM

'Morning my friends over the pond!
Weather's really nice, a balmy -23C (-9.4F) night and now the sun is shining!
PouringhotcoffeeinhisshoesAlpineRAM

wannadiesel 01-30-2005 07:26 AM

Getting ready to go out and shovel the driveway here... again. :rolleyes: At least the roads should be clear before I have to drive to work Monday morning, 2wd duallies suck in the snow. Can't get started on a hill to save my life. :(

Shovelhead 01-30-2005 08:30 AM

Another day in paradise.........:rolleyes:
Light snow last night, changed to sleet, changed to rain, changed to frozen rain,.....now covered by 1 1/2 inches of white stuff that's still falling (now slowly thank goodness).

Breakfast is done.
Eggs, spicy snausage pattys, fresh hot biscuits, and a pot-o-Juan Valdez' finest.

Good day to sit, surf, and watch the stuff fall.:D

Y'all B safe.
Ed

RATTLINRAM 01-30-2005 10:24 AM

Nothing but rain here,,,,,,,,,,,,,, :D ,,,,,, and that melted the little bit of sleet that fell last night.
Didn't need any of that slippery stuff anyway! Trying to keep low profile in house so wife doesn't find any honey-do projects. :rolleyes: Today is couch potato day! :D

Redleg 01-30-2005 11:29 AM

Shortround.... seems you been suspiciously involved in a bit of "gender neutral" stuff latley. I know the standing policy is "Don't ask don't tell", but telling doesn't necessarily involve the use of words...... justa little freindly advise.

Wonderingwherethatsmelloflavenderandvanillaiscomin gfromdon

DPG 01-30-2005 12:00 PM

Morning guys (said in a gender-neutral sort of way so as not to offend SR:D ) Actually it's early afternoon here, but for some of you it's still morning. 18 more Mondays 'till retirement. Not that I'm counting......It's 30 degrees overcast here. That's the warmest it's been in 2 weeks. Can't wait until spring. 30 days has September, April, June, and November. All the rest have 31 except January and February, which have 80. At least in Northern Michigan.

sosickofsnowIcouldpukeDeWain

Lary Ellis (Top) 01-30-2005 12:35 PM

Ahhh another wonderful night in the mountains [eyecrazy]

Power went out yesterday around 7PM, fired up the generator and got the back up heat online and was able to keep the house around 65 degrees until the power came back about 6 am.[eyecrazy]

All this during an ice and snow mix hampering the power company's efforts. I need a couple hours of shut eye now[eyecrazy] I can still hear that dang generator humming in my head [laugh] I think it is drowning out a few of the VOICES that are in there.......

ThinkingaboutmovingnextdoortoBobLary

Scotty 01-30-2005 12:37 PM

Drowning the voices might be a good thing. Was there a voice yelling about his LEGS?

:eek: [laugh] [whistle]

BobsgonnahaveafullhousehereIcometooScotty

Redleg 01-30-2005 01:03 PM

Top, have you ever looked into Solar? I'm contemplating something just big enouph to power the brain on my LP furnace and maybe well pump. Also, an outdoor wood furnace is on the agenda to reduce LP use. My links got wiped out at work, but one of my partners has some info lined up.

FiverBob 01-30-2005 03:10 PM

SNOW? SNOW? WHAT IS THAT??? :confused: :confused:

Hey, don't come down here - - lousy weather here too. It is only 76 degrees and that glaring sun is soooo bright it is terrible on your eyes. I am having to use my sun glasses to be able to read out in the lanai. Really hard on a person.

Excuse me for a while - - I need to get inside and get some more sun block. :cool: :D

ToastedBob

Redleg 01-30-2005 03:22 PM

Sure they'll hurt more guys, but how else do you expect a snowball to make it to Florida without a little water poured on? Put it away Top, peeing on 'em is a good idea, but he'll see them easier......

Chrisreyn 01-30-2005 03:51 PM

Snowed here yesterday, and now is all melted away again. Think I 'd rather have teh snow than MUD....[yuk]
Got that mustang halter broke this week, she's leading around like a real lady now.
Next is to start teaching her not to be scared of anything that moves. this is gonna be the fun part........
Hope y'all have a great weekend!

PistolWhipt 01-30-2005 04:15 PM

I hope you have a good aim with them "yellow" snowballs ... I been quiet down here and have kept my snide remarks about you guys freezin yer knickers off all to myself :D

Alpine ... I have been trying and trying to psych myself into thinking I can handle the alpine temps and you aren't helping !!! Minus 9.4 degrees .... that would be an 71 degree change for me. Sure hope I still have them thermal underwear packed up :D

Is April / May cool there ?

Hope ya'll got your honey-do's done today ... gonna be a looooong week.

PISTOL

FiverBob 01-30-2005 05:27 PM

Pistol - - you added wrong - - try a 90 degree change in temps.

Yellow snow balls???? [nonono] [nonono] My mama told all about eating yellow snow. EHH EHH, nope, no way. Leaving town anyway and not telling you I'm going to the 24hours of Daytona. Ha ha. :p [laugh]