Dodge Diesel - Diesel Truck Resource Forums

Dodge Diesel - Diesel Truck Resource Forums (https://www.dieseltruckresource.com/forums/)
-   Other (https://www.dieseltruckresource.com/forums/other-94/)
-   -   Water Cooler, 1 June to 7 June (https://www.dieseltruckresource.com/forums/other-94/water-cooler-1-june-7-june-27648/)

Shovelhead 06-04-2003 05:37 AM

Re:Water Cooler, 1 June to 7 June

Mornin' Campers.<br>Guess what?<br>Yup that's right,.......rain in the forecast. ::)<br>Been lookin' on the internet for plans for an Ark.<br>Already seein' pairs of animals linin' up. [eyecrazy] <br><br>Have a (hopefuly dry) DTR day. 8)<br><br>WheretheheckisthesunshineEd

shortround 06-04-2003 06:15 AM

Sunshine, upper 70's lower 80's. Stuck inside the Bat Cave still.<br>Notice the fancy eating table. 5' wide, 12' long, 12 1/2&quot; thick stainless steel honeycomb self leveling to within less than .050&quot;. Rides on air for vibration isolation. One heavy pig. The other is the Blue Beast, Tinker Bell's big brother. One mirror is 16&quot; in diameter and cost $36,000. The surface is finished out to where any pit or scratch is less than 2 millionths of an inch deep.<br>Y'all have a good hump day.<br><br>backinhisownlittleworldShortround out

shortround 06-04-2003 06:17 AM

The Blue Beast

Huey 06-04-2003 06:47 AM

Good Morning DTR<br>I dont know about you guys, but I'm tired of rain!! [yuk]

Shovelhead 06-05-2003 05:35 AM

Good Morning all.<br>Almost Friday. ::)<br>We're supposed to see a natural wonder today that the news is calling a &quot;Sun&quot;.<br><br>Have a great DTR Day. 8)<br><br>TiredofswimmintoworkEd.

shortround 06-05-2003 06:01 AM

Ed, you need to be happy with the weather you have. Just accept the fact that you live not far from the armpit of the world and that the operations there causes changes in all kinds of patterns, including the weather. Just think, if it wasn't for the rain, your grass wouldn't grow, you wouldn't be able to sit in front of the computer and vegetate, you would be riding the scooter and wearing it out, and you would be washing and waxing the truck. Just think of the quality time you're getting to spend with the wife, kids, and others. Think of the ammo you save by not going to the range. Lots of things to be thankful for.<br><br>gettingwornoutfromlisteningtoedwhineab outtheweatheragainShortround out<br><br> [laugh] [laugh] [laugh] [laugh] [laugh] [laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

Huey 06-05-2003 07:06 AM

Morning all! Sunshine today! ;D<br>Thanks Shortround, I didnt know what all I was missing due to the rain [laugh]<br>

06-05-2003 09:05 AM

The entire month of May down here in Texas was dry, not one drop of rain. I make plans to go to Schlitterbahn and guess what, it is stinking pourin rain and lightning. [eyecrazy]
http://www.schlitterbahn.com/images/...blaster_06.gif

Scotty 06-05-2003 09:09 AM

Scotty passes coffee's and fresh baked cinnamon buns to everyone... ;D<br><br>Poor Gonzo, thats what ya get from Mother Nature when ya mess with the sheep dude. [eyecrazy]

06-05-2003 09:17 AM

[quote author=Scotty link=board=10;threadid=15385;start=15#145976 date=1054822150]<br>Scotty passes coffee's and fresh baked cinnamon buns to everyone... ;D<br><br>Poor Gonzo, thats what ya get from Mother Nature when ya mess with the sheep dude. [eyecrazy]<br>[/quote]<br><br>Time to BBQ another Penguin, Scotty has been naughty again. [eyecrazy] [laugh]

Scotty 06-05-2003 10:01 AM

[quote author=Scott(Gonzo) link=board=10;threadid=15385;start=15#145986 date=1054822670]<br>[quote author=Scotty link=board=10;threadid=15385;start=15#145976 date=1054822150]<br>Scotty passes coffee's and fresh baked cinnamon buns to everyone... ;D<br><br>Poor Gonzo, thats what ya get from Mother Nature when ya mess with the sheep dude. [eyecrazy]<br>[/quote]<br><br>Time to BBQ another Penguin, Scotty has been naughty again. [eyecrazy] [laugh]<br>[/quote]<br><br>They sure make some strange and eerie sounds on the George Foreman Grill. [eyecrazy]

Shovelhead 06-06-2003 05:42 AM

AHHHHHHH it's finally [glow=red, 2, 300]FRIDAY[/glow]

The Sun is shining, warm temps, startin' to get that eye problem.
(Can't see a reason to stay at work)

Have a great DTR day. 8)

shortround 06-06-2003 05:49 AM

Friday's just another day. Only 7 more days till the weekend.<br><br>whiningmoaningandcomplainingbecaus esomepeoplehavetheweekendoffShortround out

redramnc 06-06-2003 05:58 AM

Just in time for the weekend (and my wife's great aunt's 90th birthday pig pickin') the weatherperson says an &quot;almost 100% chance&quot; of showers and thunderstorms &gt;:( Yep, must be the weekend coming up if its gonna rain.<br><br>I'm with Ed - can't see a reason to spend all day at work today. <br><br>Gotta rearrange some stuff in the lab today, check on a few projects (and give a few kicks in the butts where necessary), and then scoot out early - maybe the Boss will decide to get his 18 in this PM so the rest of us can scurry out behind him like cockroaches when the light comes on. [laugh]<br><br>Y'all have a good weekend - looks like I'll be packing the boat.

Scotty 06-06-2003 06:39 AM

Good 5:40 a.m. from up here.<br>Baby birds are going crazy on the window sills [eyecrazy]<br><br>I leave for my trip south in one week.<br><br> ;D<br><br>Everyone call Rod and wake him up!<br><br> [laugh]