Dodge Diesel - Diesel Truck Resource Forums

Dodge Diesel - Diesel Truck Resource Forums (https://www.dieseltruckresource.com/forums/)
-   Other (https://www.dieseltruckresource.com/forums/other-94/)
-   -   Water Cooler, 1 June to 7 June (https://www.dieseltruckresource.com/forums/other-94/water-cooler-1-june-7-june-27648/)

NWDave 06-01-2003 05:58 AM

Water Cooler, 1 June to 7 June

;D Gee, a West Coast startup to the cooler. You guys must be out catchin' fish. More bombing going on. Got the Scotty II installed. Coooooool times are here. Proof of the hole present is in another forum. Gotta go help someone else now.<br><br>~Dave

spots 06-01-2003 07:40 AM

Re:Water Cooler, 1 June to 7 June

Mornin all:<br>HUGE project starting tomorrow--I'll be twisted up all day thinking about it. Hope everyone's week goes well... :)

RATTLINRAM 06-01-2003 08:44 AM

Mornin DTRonians,,,<br> The SUN is out! ;D &lt;applause,,,applause&gt; I just might have to break the scooter out today and go for a little putt. It's a shame that it wasn't like this yesterday when the folks from NC came up to go drag racing. Sorry about that John P., Johnner and the Smurfs. Stamey was able to get one run in before they closed the track due to rain. I was on my way to meet them when he called and said to meet them for lunch and some conversation. It was nice seeing them again! ;D<br> Y'all have a good one!

shortround 06-01-2003 11:45 AM

Got a no coaster checking in. Had to get out of that hot thing y'all ain't seen in a while........... the sun.<br>Still out planting, again. The floods from 2 weeks ago pretty much washed everything down the creek. So, had to start over. Got okra, beans, and summer squash in the ground and getting ready to do the corn. Using composted chicken poop for fertilizer. Makes the truck smell good [yuk] Now I know why no one would stay behind me yesterday.<br>Gotta git.<br><br>dropping seedsandslingingsmellypoopshortround out<br>

shortround 06-02-2003 06:05 AM

Outa the rack and get moving people, you're wasting daylight. Now MOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [laugh] [laugh] [laugh] [laugh]<br>Better git ta moving and quick, Alpine has got my trashcans locked and loaded.<br>(Good job on the can there Alpine. Gonna put you in for a Distinguished Trashcan Readiness Commendation (DTR Com))<br><br>brighteyedandbushytailedwithasunburnS hortround out

Shovelhead 06-02-2003 06:17 AM

BeenhereawhilebutjustgettinintheofficeandloggedonE d<br><br>Good Morning. 8)<br>It's Monday....of course the sun's shining........ ::)<br><br>Oh well, it's my first 5 day week since mid April......Is it Friday yet? [laugh]

Huey 06-02-2003 06:32 AM

Morning all. Dang its Monday again [yuk]<br><br>What happened to the weekend?!? [eyecrazy]

FiverBob 06-02-2003 06:35 AM

Mornin' all. Sun out and shining and going to be a nice warm Florida day - - 90 degrees. Oh well, keeps the pool nice and warmish and makes the grass grow faster so I can cut it more often. Have a great day.

RATTLINRAM 06-02-2003 08:30 AM

Mornin Folks,,,,,,<br> Bright and sunny, gonna be 75* today and I'm off! I guess this means I need to be constructive today,,,,,,,,,,, (man,,,, I hate when that happens,,,,) ::) ;D [laugh]<br><br>Have a wonderful day! ;D

redramnc 06-02-2003 10:01 AM

Of course, yesterday, before I started tearing up the back yard with the box blade, the weatherperson said no rain until Wednesday. Now they say rain tomorrow :o Looks like a halfday today to go spend seeding and strawing before I have a muddy mess washed into the front yard.<br><br>Hey RattlinRam!!!<br>If you want to tool down this way I could help make you be productive [laugh] Nothing like a little straw itchy to have to deal with.<br><br>AfraidI'mgonnabeuptomykneesinmudinnc

AKDSLDOG 06-02-2003 10:51 AM

G morning all in diesel land. It's monday morning, got back last night from a three dayer at a buddies cabin in da woods ;D. Thought maybe it would help out in the current situation to let the mrs's have the house for the weekend. Got back late last night, we had a disscusion and she say's she just can't find it in her heart to keep on going, and she is sorry for letting it get to this stadge. [undecided] So I took the day off to go to the court house and get the paper work to disolve this marriage. I am truly sickend by this, I feel like [yuk].<br><br>Please fellow member's, if you have concern's, problem's or questions, just talk with your spouse, get it out in the open. Don't keep it bottled up inside. I wish my wife would of opened up a few years ago, we would not be in this terrible situation.<br><br>Sorry for :'('N , I just need to get this off my chest.<br>Thanks Curt :(

Shovelhead 06-03-2003 05:48 AM

Mornin' folks. 8)
Beeeeeautiful morning in DC.
(of course the forecast is for rain this evening.) [undecided]

Have a great DTR day..........now where'd I hide them donuts......Huey,....You been sneakin' 'round here again? [laugh]

shortround 06-03-2003 06:02 AM

Beautiful morning here in the middle of Arkansas. Bit of rain last night made for some good sleeping weather. Clear skys this morning and 58 degrees with a high of 78. Too nice to be hiding out in the Bat Cave. Need to be somewhere fishing.<br>Y'all have a good day and be sure to feel sorry for those of us that are unable to venture out into the sunlight. Kinda reminds me of being back on the boat.

Huey 06-03-2003 06:55 AM

Morning guys and gals. Another wonderful day in the land of law enforcement [yuk], and its raining to boot [eyecrazy]<br><br>Top, send coffee and doughnuts....quick ;D<br>

dersequim 06-04-2003 12:35 AM

;)Well it is still tuesday here (2028). They are predicting 80 tomorrow and 86 th-fri. I'd be happy to send those numbers your way! The week-end (ofcourse) will get back to mid 60's with clouds of course!! 8) Daryl