Other Everything else not covered in the main topics goes here. Please avoid brand and flame wars. Don't try and up your post count. It won't work in here.

Valentine's Party Breakroom 2/14 - 2/20

Search this Thread

Old 02-14-2016, 04:59 AM
Proprietor of Fiver's Inn and Hospitality Center

Received 22 Likes on 15 Posts
Valentine's Party Breakroom 2/14 - 2/20

Wife baked us a gorgeous Valentine's Day cake, being served with apple juice, hot chocolate, coffee or ph00 - -take your pick. Enjoy. ................

I have fresh roses for the ladies - - guys, take one home to your significant sweety along with a big hug.

Off to a busy day. Have a gudurn.
Old 02-14-2016, 06:53 AM

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
GenerousBobby- You are going to save some forgetful necks. Good Job!

On another note, Snow....... Yuk.
Old 02-14-2016, 07:58 AM
Top's Younger Twin

Received 21 Likes on 19 Posts
Lary my Legged twin od south loves Valentine's day. He always cuts heart shapes into his LEGGS. Bee ute eee full glistening red!

Had freezing rain here, then snow and now dense fog. It actually looks real nice. Like my LEGGS. Look at my LEGGS!

Old 02-14-2016, 05:11 PM
I grad-u-ated frum Claudes skool of tpying....

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by FiverBob
Wife baked us a gorgeous Valentine's Day cake, being served with apple juice, hot chocolate, coffee or ph00 - -take your pick. Enjoy. ................

I have fresh roses for the ladies - - guys, take one home to your significant sweety along with a big hug.

Off to a busy day. Have a gudurn.
Thanks for the cake Bob i will liberate a rose gonna see if i can get a new ex wife with it evening not much going here just a first gen having wiring issues good thing i have tomorrow off maybe i can fix it by then
Old 02-15-2016, 06:49 AM

HANG IN THERE, YOU GANG UP NORTH. STAY CLOSE TO THE FIRE. DO NOT GO OUTSIDE. DO NOT PASS "START" - - but you may collect your $200. Horrible weather in the NE. Soooo cold. I promise to quit complaining about a low of 42 degrees - - - that is "above" 0, not "below." BBBRRRR

So, just for you up north, fresh hot coffee, hot chocolate, ph00 and hot cross buns. Anything that says "hot" on it right now is good.

Off to the races. Be good.

Bob

Old 02-15-2016, 07:38 AM
Top's Younger Twin

Received 21 Likes on 19 Posts
Crazy weather for sure. We're running close to 30 degrees above normal.
Thursday could be another record breaker for high temp.
Looking at mid 40's.

Old 02-15-2016, 10:21 AM

woke up this morning to -24 i rolled over and stayed in bed well off to hack a wiring harness.. I'll be back
Old 02-15-2016, 12:41 PM
Admin Team Leader

Received 207 Likes on 158 Posts
Banked the wood stove and let the dragon out to pee....fresh coffee and phoo for you and you...Back to my desk to finish Taxes
Old 02-15-2016, 01:31 PM

headed out to get a stronger coffee this stuff isn't strong enough....well my 93 decided to eat the headlight switch and plug, the blower motor wiring[and or assorted crap] and the radio has been going to crap for a few monthe's now,not counting injectors body work plus a frame. I hope i get something back for taxes..if not looks like i'm selling a kidney. I don't want to even think about everything else, but on the flip side i still have a job and it looks like i just picked up a second job..so with all that i'm headed for the top of heap and gaining speed i can say for all that i face compared to where i have been this is nothin' cant wait for pulling season to start so i can put them $80k 4x4 to shame with my worn out 2 wheel peel later
Old 02-15-2016, 03:24 PM

Let's see......4 inches snow this morning, rain and slop tonight, rain and/or 3 or 4 inches tomorrow, 60's this weekend. Yup, I still live in KY!

I look kinda funny walking around with a snow shovel, raincoat and sunscreen
Old 02-15-2016, 03:30 PM
Admin Team Leader

Same here Ed......27 here had snow then freezing rain and now one of my heat pumps quit because the fan on the unit outside stopped running because of ice build up.....cleared the ice and now waiting with the power off hoping it will reset itself....

Have I said how much I love winter, snow and ice storms?
Old 02-15-2016, 04:23 PM

Originally Posted by Lary Ellis (Top)
Same here Ed......27 here had snow then freezing rain and now one of my heat pumps quit because the fan on the unit outside stopped running because of ice build up.....cleared the ice and now waiting with the power off hoping it will reset itself....

Have I said how much I love winter, snow and ice storms?
That's why I have all propane with a fireplace backup. One 8500 watt gen and I can selectively run the whole house. Longest stretch was 10 day a few years back. Did ruin the genset though.....
Old 02-15-2016, 07:43 PM
Admin Team Leader

Good thinking....I have a 10,000 watt genset and a 5,000 as back up for it and a pellet stove in the man cave that will heat the whole place if need be. Got to be ready just in case
Old 02-15-2016, 08:35 PM
It's my pot and I'll stir it if I want to. If you're not careful, I'll stir your's as well!

Received 152 Likes on 118 Posts
Evening all. Reading your freezing posts makes me shudder. Soooooo glad that I am far, far away from all that horrible stuff. Will not tell you what a fantastic day it was here and how nice it was to work outside in shorts and even sweat a bit.

Just came in from outside and it is lovely. A cool 21c / 70f. The sky is clear, just a hint of a breeze, half a moon to shine my way and there are lots of happy sounding crickets doing their thing.

Ciao. Adios. Hasta maņana.
Old 02-16-2016, 05:37 AM

Good morning all. Amazing light show in the middle of the night. The sky stayed brilliant white with just an occasional dark point for about 15 minutes in the middle of the night. Wow, it was neat. Rumble rumble boom boom. Then came a wonderful gentle rain for about 1/2 hour. No wonder they call this area the lightning capital. Just came in from outside to grab my paper - - still dark, brilliant starry filled sky. Gorgeous out, 68 degrees heading to 74 today.

Put some coffee and ph00 on and left some neat assorted pastries on the counter. Busy day starting with appointment at 9 followed by two more through the day. Should be back home about 5ish unless the blonde does not want t cook supper, then guess what? Might go to our favorite Mexican spot tonight, Stan. I can practice my Spanish.

L8R

Quick Reply: Valentine's Party Breakroom 2/14 - 2/20