Other Everything else not covered in the main topics goes here. Please avoid brand and flame wars. Don't try and up your post count. It won't work in here.

The un-breakroom 6-23

Old 06-23-2018, 11:00 AM

Received 414 Likes on 316 Posts
The un-breakroom 6-23

I guess everyone has been as busy as I have been this past week. Between nursing an injury and dealing with the feds and trying to get things done on my house, ya, I've been busy. Those long days are starting to get shorter, soon it will be long nights. The weather has been giving us headaches. Hot and dry in some places raising fire warnings, cool and rainy in others raising flood warnings in others. And here I sit, between 2 major rivers at high levels. More home in danger of getting washed down stream. I think mine is safe.
Old 06-23-2018, 02:28 PM

Received 1,637 Likes on 1,112 Posts
Originally Posted by cougar
I guess everyone has been as busy as I have been this past week. Between nursing an injury and dealing with the feds and trying to get things done on my house, ya, I've been busy. Those long days are starting to get shorter, soon it will be long nights. The weather has been giving us headaches. Hot and dry in some places raising fire warnings, cool and rainy in others raising flood warnings in others. And here I sit, between 2 major rivers at high levels. More home in danger of getting washed down stream. I think mine is safe.

Well now, don't go getting all washed up over nuthin. That would be silly.

What ya hurt yourself? Wrestling grizzlies again? Punching moose out? Diggin gold holes, and strained the back from that 400 lb nugget?
Old 06-23-2018, 02:38 PM

Received 1,637 Likes on 1,112 Posts
Sitting in a dept store, waiting for wifey-poo to try on clothes. Ugh.

So my 16 yr Old Beagle had emergency surgery to remove her eyeball as it turned green, and started hemorrhaging. She recovered from the anesthesia, as that was what they most worried about, being all old as dirt, and stuff. Eyeball is gone, and so is the pain and blood and goo loss. On her way to a full recovery.

Sleeping, eating, and leaking pee where she sleeps. Lots of dog laundry this week.

Glad she'll be around a while longer. That infection, supposedly would have eventually killed her.
Attached Thumbnails The un-breakroom 6-23-0623181236-1024x576.jpg   The un-breakroom 6-23-0622181914a-1-1024x865.jpg   The un-breakroom 6-23-0623181415b-1-1-768x824.jpg