Other Everything else not covered in the main topics goes here. Please avoid brand and flame wars. Don't try and up your post count. It won't work in here.

Thee Newly Renovated Breakroom

Search this Thread

Old 11-14-2018, 06:16 AM
It's my pot and I'll stir it if I want to. If you're not careful, I'll stir your's as well!

Received 152 Likes on 118 Posts
Good morning from a freezing Paradise. We have a sudden cold spell drifting across our area. Not really cold for some of you, but for us that are spoiled every day with gorgeous weather, this is terrible. I need to put a sweater on and may even need to get rid of my every day shorts if I go outside and put on long pants for a few hours. It's supposed to start warming up again tomorrow and be nice for the weekend.

Coffee and ph00 is on. I have a loquat tree in my back yard and it is loaded with fruit, so put some on the counter. Many of you have no idea what this fruit is, so look it up. Look up the health benefits too, especially those with diabetes. The mandarin orange season is here and they are cheap right now, so put some of those out too. Delicious! Down here they presently cost only about .88 USD per kilo. See why I like living down here? Can't afford to live north of the border.

Lary, sorry, but somehow Possum does nothing for me. You can have my share. Thanks anyway.

Some of you have been busy. NJTman, as you now know, owning a house is a never ending story for things that need fixing. Yamaki, that window looks great.

Ciao.
Old 11-14-2018, 11:05 AM
Proprietor of Fiver's Inn and Hospitality Center

Received 22 Likes on 15 Posts
Morning all. - - - - uhhhhh - - - - - morning???? Yep, 15 more minutes. Grabbing a ph00 and a couple loquats. Boy, been years since I had a loquat.
Bringing them back home and mixing them with my cut fruit bowl. UUUmmmmm.

Horrible cold spell headed our way too, Stan. Be here tomorrow night. Horrors. Better go get my electric blankets for my plantings and orchids in lanai.
It is going all the way down to 51 degrees overnight and high of only 72. Wow, where are my long-johns? Get my big Alaska arctic jacket out and be
ready for it. Better check the antifreeze in the windshield washer reservoirs. Maybe must leave it in the garage put a heater there with it. It will think
I don't love it anymore.

Just home from the eye doc - - he said I should live just fine for another year. Don't know what that has to do with my eyes, but encouraging words
anyhow. More and more stuff to watch the older you get. I am getting scared the closer I get to 39yo. …………...

Get my ph00 and fruit and get out of here before the dragon notices me...……………..
Old 11-16-2018, 10:49 AM

Received 414 Likes on 316 Posts
Temperatures warming as the next storm approaches. Possibility of freezing rain by this evening turning to rain by tomorrow.
Haven't had possum sense I was a kid living in the coastal mountains of CA.
Old 11-16-2018, 12:39 PM

Received 1,637 Likes on 1,112 Posts
Originally Posted by Yamaki
Monday proved to be more productive than I had planned. I was drafted to glaze in some of the wife's art glass into an old wood window frame I had prepped earlier this year. It turned out pretty nice and I think her customer will be pleased.

Then I got back to work on finishing the auxiliary lighting install on my truck. I had already updated the low beams to HID bulbs and ballasts and had LEDs stuck in the foglights. I wanted a bit more light for running at night on the country roads. I also wanted more for backing so that got wrapped up as well. I was on a roll!
Very pretty. Wife does nice work

We have lots of folks here who have those lights on the front of their vehicles. Problem is, they use them, without regard, for others on the road. I see you aren't going to use them for that, which I do appreciate, as I could probably see them from my house, some 3000 miles away.
Old 11-16-2018, 12:55 PM

Received 1,637 Likes on 1,112 Posts
So, it's been about 5 years of living with the neighbor from HELLLLL, and for the first time since that whole escapade started, I have a HUGE man loving fat EDIT weight removed from my weary shoulders, as the sheriff came by and evicted them. Oh, thank god ! I'm so relieved. I have a whole new lease on life, and a new "NICE" neighbor to boot, at least for a while. He's an oriental fella, and his name is Louie. Very well spoken, very respectable and very intelligent. Unfortunately, for me, he's not going to be my neighbor, even though him and his wife have owned the house since March of this year. He plans on either letting his son move in, or if his son doesn't want it, to flip it. Hopefully to a nice new family oriented recipient.

For 5 years, plus the 5 years prior to the big fight, I've been under the watchful eye of captain **** gland, and his merry mistress. This 50 year old alcoholic, wife abusing, piece of human feces has been living on the government dole for 5 long years now. He's human garbage. His entire existence is based upon what he can scam off of other people and the system, having booze delivered daily, food delivered, and you and I, the taxpayer, have flipped the bill. If he's not drinking himself into oblivion, he's beating the snot out of his wife. She's been hospitalized countless times over the last 10 years, and it's due the the accidental impact of his fists to her body and face. 3 months ago, he threw her through the glass storm door at the rear of the home, and was back at home within 24 hours. NJ's new laws prevent law enforcement from doing their job, and I guess that's what the leaders want. More chaos, more scum walking the earth, and more people on the dole. Ugh....

So, today, was a HUGE breath of fresh smelling, enjoyable air for me. I've been smiling, ear to ear, and I'm finally relaxed in my own front yard, knowing that I'm not being oogled over by this coward who can't decide if he's into men or women. He's finally GONE.

Oh thank you, Lord Jesus, for fulfilling my wish for so long..

Finished up the house, will stain when the time is allowed.

Old 11-16-2018, 07:25 PM

That house is looking good - - keep up the good work. Then come and help me work over mine a bit.

Really dipping in temp tonight. Haven't checked where it is headed, but definitely not to the warmer side of life. Me grabbing a phoo
and heading out of here. See ya morry……………...
Old 11-17-2018, 06:04 AM

Another week has come and gone - - - wow, time flies. Cloudy skies and 59 degrees - - - freezing out there. My little bunny is all cuddled up
on the front porch. Noticed a squashed one on the road a few doors down yesterday. Hoped it was not my buddy, but he looks safe and
cuddling in his towel.

I laid out a variety of cereals for you this morning with some accents like raisins, craisins, dates, honey, brown and white sugars. Milk along
with orange - grape - apple - cranberry juices in the box. Hot cimmmamummm buns in the oven and coffee and ph00 brood for y00.

I am headed for garage and work on bicycles - - gotta get them things done and out of here so I can move. Have a great day.

………..…………………….
Old 11-17-2018, 12:07 PM

Received 414 Likes on 316 Posts
Lucky you NJT. I have a neighbor like that except I'm the one moving. These people (natives) live in a garage that use to be a business. They have no water, sewer, or electricity. The man and woman in their early 30s with several small children are living in a dump. The police are constantly over there for one reason or another. Drunken fights and drug dealing is common. I don't know why they aren't in jail and their kids in foster care except for the reason they are natives.
The freezing rain has started, but should turn to rain as it is warming up quickly.