Other Everything else not covered in the main topics goes here. Please avoid brand and flame wars. Don't try and up your post count. It won't work in here.

Thanksgiving Breakroom 22-29

Old 11-27-2015, 11:46 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Went to a friend's yesterday. Had some good food and didn't sit at home or at the only place I know of that was open (a bar) by myself.
Got 4 new shocks on the daycab. Even with 300,000+ miles on the other 2, it's now one of the better riding Century Class trucks I've rode in.
Had to climb around on top of a bin to tighten a drag chain. Surprised the kid delivering ag bags wasn't laughing watching me hang with my arms in the hatch sliding myself across the roof under the conveyor. Then finding the steps with my feet again.

Figured out why the wi-fi in my computer quit. The AVG tune-up set itself to airplane mode, shutting down the wi-fi and bluetooth.

Animal rights and climate change people are a goofy lot. "All that a cow cares about is itself and the ones around it, it's 'friends', not the perpetuation of its species". They sure do think highly about the thought process of cattle.
Old 11-28-2015, 05:47 PM
I grad-u-ated frum Claudes skool of tpying....

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Well went junkyarding today ....oh I had fun....watching TV ..who is that blonde with the blue eyes in the Duluth trading Post ad ..wow she's cute..
Old 11-28-2015, 10:54 PM
DTR Mom

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hey Dennis! behaving I hope! here s a sandwich...

Cougar, yes weird weather. ok by me , doing more outside work than ever for new York in November...

busy weekend, stopping in and headed back out zoooooom

had a big owl in the yard as I drove in......better look up Indian lore for that...