Other Everything else not covered in the main topics goes here. Please avoid brand and flame wars. Don't try and up your post count. It won't work in here.

Thanksgiving break room

Old 11-20-2016, 09:45 PM
REALLY old dog

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thanksgiving break room

TOUGH JOB BUT SOME ONE HAD TO DO IT .

WE`LL FELLOW DTRotarions , its THANKSGIVING WEEK !

coffee - Phoo - & Tea

enjoy

Old 11-21-2016, 05:10 AM
Top's Younger Twin

Received 21 Likes on 19 Posts
Chilled turkey juice and turnip smoothies are ready.

Enjoy.
Old 11-21-2016, 05:59 AM
It's my pot and I'll stir it if I want to. If you're not careful, I'll stir your's as well!

Received 151 Likes on 117 Posts
Good morning. Good, hot coffee and ph00 is ready too. You may need lots to wash down Scotties concoction. It's still prickly pear season, so left a big bowl of cut up prickly pear on the counter. Our loquat tree is overloaded, so left a bowl of those too. Also some yummy custard apple.

Getting ready to head out for a day's work at the orphanage. There is a Canadian work team there right now and they are helping to erect the supports for 140 big solar panels that have arrived on site and will be installed soon.

Ciao.
Old 11-21-2016, 09:57 AM

Received 414 Likes on 316 Posts
Taking the week off trying to play catch up. Brake job on the wife's car today, finish the brake job on the 01 tomorrow, check up on the 92's transmission Wednesday. Warmer this morning than it was all day yesterday.
Old 11-21-2016, 01:27 PM
Proprietor of Fiver's Inn and Hospitality Center

Received 22 Likes on 15 Posts
Afternoon, gang. Sorry didn't make it sooner - - been going - - going - - going. Friend suddenly in hospital - - surgery over weekend and not doing real well. Tires on the Caddie today. Wow, does it drive quieter and smoother without those Michelins on there. Nice.

Grabbing my ph00 and out of here.

Bob
Old 11-21-2016, 02:36 PM

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
Spent the day hosting 3 classes of 2nd graders. Toured the EOD, Fire House and a cockpit tour of a C-130. Their buses were late picking them up so I gave them a personal tour of a static RF4C and a RF101. Not one bit of work accomplished today but a win in my book!
Old 11-22-2016, 07:30 AM

Gee - - Tuesday all ready. Didn't get enough done this week - - YET. Jist U wate N C wat haapns.

Fresh ph00 is on - - - oh yeh, forgot, put some coffee on too. Little cool down here today so some hot ph00 will d00 the thing. Gotta run and go spend some money. .............................

BrokeBob
Old 11-22-2016, 08:48 AM
Admin Team Leader

Received 207 Likes on 158 Posts
Thanks for the Coffee Bob
Old 11-22-2016, 08:56 AM

Received 414 Likes on 316 Posts
Barely on the + side of zero. The weather guessers were way off on that one. The brakes on the wife's car were fine. There was a big rock caught between the rotor and dust shield. After breakfast, off to finish the brakes on the 01.
Old 11-22-2016, 04:59 PM
Top's Younger Twin

My LEGGS look at my LEGGS!

There, I feel better now.
Old 11-23-2016, 05:57 AM

Originally Posted by Scotty
My LEGGS look at my LEGGS! There, I feel better now.
Well, tell ya what, big boy. You may feel better but I sure don't after looking at your LEGGS!!!!!! So there!!!!!!!!!!................................

You are a mess - - - a fun mess. That one started my day with a chuckle.

Rushing around cleaning, sprucing everything up, getting ready for the influx tomorrow. Fun time. Put some coffee and ph00 on and made some hot chocolate for you that are freezing. The blonde made the most delicious rolls for tomorrow - - family recipe - - ummmmmm yummy. Had her make an extra tray of them and brought them in. Little butter on them and nibble with your coffee.

OK, off to my CHORES, as laid out by the blonde, for the day. Vacuuming, washing floors, straighten up my office (I think it looks great - - duh), do some minor trimming outside - - yard guys will be here today, so that will give them the lead. Off and gone. Have a good one and an early Happy Thanksgiving.

Bob
Old 11-23-2016, 10:24 AM

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
Uuuggggg Scotty Leggs cover those things up and that smell, did you take you socks off?

Well back to decorating

Latter
Old 11-23-2016, 11:22 AM
Top's Younger Twin

Socks?
Old 11-23-2016, 05:01 PM
Admin Team Leader

Received 207 Likes on 158 Posts
Those aren't socks....those nasty things are his leggs......they look better after he takes his sandblaster to them.
Old 11-24-2016, 08:06 AM
It's my pot and I'll stir it if I want to. If you're not careful, I'll stir your's as well!

Received 151 Likes on 117 Posts
Good morning from Paradise. Paradise this week has been quite cool at night, but after the sun comes up, it quickly warms up to become very nice days. Hope that the rest of you up way north of me are not sn**ed in, underwater, sun burned or blown away. Ignore the LEGGS.

Coffee and ph00 is ready. The coffee pot is really gungy, but some of you don't like it cleaned, so just rinsed it, but it stinks a bit.

Been spending the last few days working at the orphanage that I volunteer at. They have an old large auditorium and all the overhead flood lights have just been converted from the old style power hungry ballast type to LED's. A Canadian volunteer work team came down and made the change. This is all a 220 volt system on 3 separate systems, no switches, but only 3 double breakers in the girls dormitory kitchen. A weird setup. Now that the power draw was down a lot I was asked to put everything on one breaker and install switches in the auditorium. Looked at it and figured that it was not that big a job and would not need much rewiring. I was right about the job not needing much rewiring, but totally wrong on it not being a big job. All the wires are in metal conduits mounted about 15 feet high. When the place was originally wired, they must have used whatever wire they could get. The wire size is OK, (overkill for the LED's) but they had no clue about color codes. A wire that starts as a white on the breaker at a junction box gets joined to a black wire and further on in another junction box gets joined to a red wire and then maybe that gets joined again to a white wire. Also, the power coming into the auditorium arrives in the middle of the setup and goes to each side of the building using different colored wires. Trying to figure out what wire goes where was a headache. All the work was done on ladders which I don't like! Anyway, job done.

Today be thankful, VERY thankful for what God and your country has done for you. Question; what are YOU doing for God and your country?

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Thanksgiving break room