Other Everything else not covered in the main topics goes here. Please avoid brand and flame wars. Don't try and up your post count. It won't work in here.

Thank You

Search this Thread

Old 11-23-2006, 08:29 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thank You

To the people who stole my check card number somehow and have made to date about $2500 in purchases in Austria and Germany. Came back from a turkey buffet to a message on my machine from the fraud department of MasterCard, issuer of said check card. Please call this number blah, blah, blah. I am out nothing but some time, the credit union will re-imburse me the funds you have so kindly helped yourself to, as you obviously deserve them. It was probalby hard work stealing my card number. Enjoy wearing the expensive clothes/shoes/purses you purchased with my hard earned money.
I have no hard feelings, only the knowledge that on judgement day, those leather shoes you bought and that Gucci Handbag will melt to your carcass as the fires of H E L L consume you. What goes around comes around.
I have cancelled that card number and I can only hope you try to use it in person and are arrested on the spot for card fraud. On this day of Thanksgiving in America, you should probably be thankful that I don't catch you myself

Have a nice day,
~Rob
Old 11-23-2006, 08:32 PM

lol, glad to hear you aren't out any money! i hope they get caught as well.
Old 11-23-2006, 08:36 PM

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Sorry to hear of your misfortune As justified as your comments are, you are likely preaching to the choir on this forum. As a man who has had his entire identity stolen(name, ssn...), I can say that I know how you feel.
Old 11-24-2006, 12:15 AM

I seriously am glad to hear you are able to get your money back..... One of my first times on a internet site that has organized auctions (Im sure you can guess which one) I won a truck and payed a little over 10,000USD for it and never recieved the truck..... I was stupid and didnt know whatI was doing... its partially my fault and i admit that.. But whoever did this will be side by side with the people/person that stole your card number and info in hell.... Nedless to say I will never see that 10k again nor the dodge cummins I "won", i know he will burn in hell for it.... Watch yourself fellas.... Its as honest out there as it used to be...