Other Everything else not covered in the main topics goes here. Please avoid brand and flame wars. Don't try and up your post count. It won't work in here.

Take two of these and call me in the mornin'...

Search this Thread

Old 10-09-2002, 09:16 AM
Administrator

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Take two of these and call me in the mornin'...

Hey guys!!<br><br>Sorry I'm late, but I slept in. Doctors visit went well--just some strained muscles. Not really much I can do other than apply some heat when they're stiff and take some meds. when they start to ache. Stayed home from work today to give my shoulder a good rest...was pretty stiff when I woke up this morning. Been massaging it a little and putting heat on it and it's feeling a little better....but it's certainly nothing that's gonna keep me from HACing with the best of ya's!!! ;D<br><br>The estimator is coming out today to assess the damage to the truck for my insurance company. I took some pictures of it last night from every angle....just in case. (I'll post a couple when I get them developed). It really didn't look as bad as it did after the accident, but I still think it's going to be totalled. Looked like the guy who hit me from behind snagged my hitch on his front end and pretty much drove the whole frame of the truck (in the back) downward. The hitch is still completely attached to the truck but is now sitting about 4 inches off the ground!<br><br>P.S. Thanks for the &quot;flowers&quot;. It was really thoughtful of you all.
Old 10-09-2002, 10:30 AM

Re:Take two of these and call me in the mornin'...

Good to hear everything is still where it belongs. <br><br>I've had a couple of those rear-end knocks. Your fine the first day, the second day you fell like a Mack truck ran over ya. At least you didn't have to chase down the guy that hit ya like I had to the second time. :<br><br>Good luck dealing with the insurance company, they can be a real PIA sometimes. <br><br>Take it easy a few days and you'll be back to normal.
Old 10-09-2002, 11:05 AM
Banned

Glad to hear your okay. Soon you will be back to HACing with the best of us. But for now, take it easy.
Old 10-09-2002, 12:19 PM

glad to see you're ok!
Old 10-09-2002, 12:22 PM
Administrator

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

COOL 8) 8)<br>Glad that's all even as bad as that is.<br>Relax a while and heal up.<br><br>You're welcome on the flowers, the least we could do.
Old 10-09-2002, 01:13 PM
Administrator

Also glad you're OK.<br><br>But, have to ask.<br>What's a Graphic Designer doing taking pictures with an old fashioned Film Camera? <br><br>Digital, its the wave of the future.<br><br>phox
Old 10-09-2002, 01:25 PM
Administrator

Java: My check show up yet?<br>Joel
Old 10-10-2002, 07:13 AM
Administrator

[quote author=phox_mulder link=board=10;threadid=5699;start=0#50375 date=1034187209]<br>Also glad you're OK.<br><br>But, have to ask.<br>What's a Graphic Designer doing taking pictures with an old fashioned Film Camera? <br><br>Digital, its the wave of the future.<br><br>phox<br>[/quote]<br><br>I don't personally own a digital camera (well, I do, but it's one of those really old ones that can take maybe one or two hi-res images at a time before the battery dies)...but I have one at my disposal here at work that just happened to be checked out the day I needed it...film cameras are a pain in the butt!! ;D
Old 10-10-2002, 07:17 AM
Administrator

[quote author=dieseldude4x4 link=board=10;threadid=5699;start=0#50380 date=1034187959]<br>Java: My check show up yet?<br>Joel<br>[/quote]<br><br>I haven't received any in the past couple of days....it'll probably get here today, I'm guessing....