Other Everything else not covered in the main topics goes here. Please avoid brand and flame wars. Don't try and up your post count. It won't work in here.

Start your week here break room

Search this Thread

Old 11-09-2015, 02:17 PM

Received 209 Likes on 152 Posts
Originally Posted by cougar
Hand a dear friend that was , in a trailer , in Desert Storm. Committed suicide a few years back. PTSD. Another friend that was , on a ship , in Desert Storm. He drank himself to death. PTSD. Another friend that was , in an undisclosed location , during Dessert Storm. He ODed. PTSD. Most of my Vietnam era friends fared better as well as my WW2 friends.
Disappointed, didn't get the snow they where warning us about. Got about an inch last night.
I know someone that fought in Afghanistan. Seems to flake once in awhile. Won't talk about it.

I think it might have something to do with having to kill women and children in self defense.

This enemy's ideology is something else.
Old 11-10-2015, 05:47 AM
It's my pot and I'll stir it if I want to. If you're not careful, I'll stir your's as well!

Received 152 Likes on 118 Posts
Good morning from Paradise. Been trying to get into the breakroom all week but something is preventing me from going in. There is something really strange, weird and generally unsettling about this place this week. Why is the dragon whimpering in the corner?

I thought about making coffee and ph00 but that was as far as I got. Somebody else can actually make it.

Been extra busy all week and the week is not yet over.

Gone. >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Old 11-10-2015, 09:32 AM

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
Ok enough of this tilty stuff,opens door cutting wires removing stuff, now this is more like it I think I just made friends with the dragon.

Still making trim for the house fixing to stain and polyurethane
Fresh coffee phoo and tea sweet real good dounuts

Have a good one
Old 11-10-2015, 12:36 PM
It's my pot and I'll stir it if I want to. If you're not careful, I'll stir your's as well!

Received 152 Likes on 118 Posts
Originally Posted by railroaderone
Ok enough of this tilty stuff,opens door cutting wires removing stuff, now this is more like it I think I just made friends with the dragon.

Clint, yuh dun gud! That'l show that guy way up in the frozen north what we think of his fancy "modifications". See even the dragon approves, but watch out for his wagging tail.
Old 11-10-2015, 01:17 PM
Proprietor of Fiver's Inn and Hospitality Center

Received 22 Likes on 15 Posts
WHEW - - finally slowed down enough to grab lunch and come get some ph00. Donuts???? Better not -- - oh fooey on it - - - going to have one. ..............................

Hmmmm, not bad. Gone.
Old 11-10-2015, 06:42 PM

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
Huge busy day at work tied to the computer. Thought i was having a relaxing evening until I got a call from my friend who owns the crawler I've been helping. Turns out he has a crack running between #2 to #4 cylinder on his head. I've been chasing a new head for hours. Anybody got a lead on a head for a Case 450? So far, looks like about a grand for a reman head. Hate to say it, but glad it's not me for a change.

Tomorrow, the Bride is going to help me install an OEM rams head hood ornament on my 89. Our very own Deere Country helped me out with sourcing it. THANKS!

Deer tenderloin going in the crock first thing in the morning. Leftovers will be on the counter.
Old 11-10-2015, 09:20 PM

Received 20 Likes on 19 Posts
Sherod, got a part number, or a machine serial number?

I have some odd avenues to finding parts on occasion.
Old 11-11-2015, 05:33 AM

Rise and shine, children - - day is dawning - - uhhh, well, not quite. Fresh coffee brewing to start your day and a new flavour ph00 - - come and check it out....................

Off to get my day going. Have a good one.
Old 11-11-2015, 05:35 AM

Originally Posted by pind
Sherod, got a part number, or a machine serial number?

I have some odd avenues to finding parts on occasion.
I'll see if I can get one from him. I do know its the 188 and not the 207. I mic'd the sleeves and pistons and it appears it has never been bored larger.

Thanks!
Old 11-11-2015, 07:09 AM
Admin Team Leader

Received 207 Likes on 158 Posts
Good Morning People Have a Blessed Day!
Old 11-11-2015, 10:04 AM

Refill.............................

I apologize - - I failed to give a big humble thank you this morning when making coffee to our vets that frequent our pages. We appreciate your sacrifices to help keep America safe. Now we have to do our part to hold it together with this upcoming election. It is vital for our survival as a great nation, rather than a "has been."

Bob
Old 11-11-2015, 11:08 AM
Administrator/Jarhead

Received 19 Likes on 19 Posts
Smokin a pork shoulder today... Hope everyone is well! Thanks to all of our veterans today too.
Old 11-11-2015, 11:49 AM

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
Happy Veterans Day to all the vets Applebee's serving the vets today here's a bud to you
Old 11-11-2015, 01:45 PM
DTR Mom

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
local diner for free vet breakfast,
I gave handshakes or kisses ; could not ask for more humble heroes....that return squeeze of recognition and a wink made my day. pancakes never tasted so good. Thank you for being one of the seven percent of citizens that showed up when our country asked....

I cannot find a cordless saw, driving me nuts now for three days.
Old 11-11-2015, 02:47 PM

Nice calm day, had several very nice conversations with fellow veterans. My Salute to all past, present and future Military members.

Quick Reply: Start your week here break room