Other Everything else not covered in the main topics goes here. Please avoid brand and flame wars. Don't try and up your post count. It won't work in here.

Should I feel guilty?

Search this Thread

Old 07-22-2012, 03:12 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Should I feel guilty?

The wife took the boys (15&13) to her sisters for 4 days & left me batchin it. Man, am I loving this. I've been in my shop all day piddling & doing what I WANT to do!!!! I've even thought about hooking up to the camper and hitting the fishing hole. I kind of feel guilty, but I guess that's what happens from 20yrs of marriage...she's brainwashed me!!!!
Old 07-22-2012, 05:05 PM

Received 209 Likes on 152 Posts
I would think anything is fair game unless it involves another er lady. If I were you, I'd make good use of my temporary freedom.
Old 07-22-2012, 06:24 PM
DTR's Volcano Monitor, Toilet Smuggler, Taser tester, Meteorite enumerator, Quill counter, Match hoarder, Panic Dance Choreographer, Bet losing shrew murderer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Shortly after I retired my wife had to leave the state for three weeks leaving me alone at home for the first time in over 25 years (kids grown up and gone).
We didn't have any neighbors at that time and I was still drinking hard stuff then.
It was summer time yet my snowmachine got a broken headlight.
I vaguely remember chasing animals through the woods and removing porcupine quills from my legs.
By the time she came back I had gone feral and could barely speak english.
So enjoy yourself and don't feel guilty unless you can't remember what you did for the last 4 days.
Old 07-22-2012, 08:11 PM
I grad-u-ated frum Claudes skool of tpying....

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by Bark
Shortly after I retired my wife had to leave the state for three weeks leaving me alone at home for the first time in over 25 years (kids grown up and gone).
We didn't have any neighbors at that time and I was still drinking hard stuff then.
I vaguely remember chasing animals through the woods and removing porcupine quills from my legs.
So enjoy yourself and don't feel guilty unless you can't remember what you did for the last 4 days.
for some reason why am i not surpized bark.....with its wide open and fair game
Old 07-23-2012, 08:55 AM
Administrator

Received 171 Likes on 129 Posts
Originally Posted by Bark
You know, I kid you a lot, but in all seriousness, if I am ever within 500 miles of you, I want to figure out a way to set and have a beer or 24 with you. You have to be one of the craziest ******* that Darwin hasn't reclaimed.

And that's not an insult.
Old 07-23-2012, 08:16 PM
DTR's Volcano Monitor, Toilet Smuggler, Taser tester, Meteorite enumerator, Quill counter, Match hoarder, Panic Dance Choreographer, Bet losing shrew murderer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Seriously,
Actually I did have a pretty good stupid streak for awhile (giving up the hard stuff got rid of most of it).
Nowadays (is that a word?) I don't get in much trouble but have gotten jumpy about things that didn't used to bug me (like snakes, bees bats etc).
Now even heights bug me. Kind of irritating in a way.