Dodge Diesel - Diesel Truck Resource Forums

Dodge Diesel - Diesel Truck Resource Forums (https://www.dieseltruckresource.com/forums/)
-   Other (https://www.dieseltruckresource.com/forums/other-94/)
-   -   Red Sox Win! Red Sox Win! (https://www.dieseltruckresource.com/forums/other-94/red-sox-win-red-sox-win-174609/)

TRX24V 10-22-2007 12:10 AM

Red Sox Win! Red Sox Win!

AL CAMPS!!!!! 2007 WORLD SERIES!!!!!! BRING ON THE ROCKIES!!!!!! GO SOX!!!!!!!!!!!!!![guitar][guitar][guitar][guitar]

Hvytrkmech 10-22-2007 06:46 AM

It was a great game. :D

Geico266 10-22-2007 06:56 AM

Are the Cubs out of it? [duhhh]

jazz_kt 10-22-2007 07:40 AM

Originally Posted by Geico266 (Post 1752014)
Are the Cubs out of it? [duhhh]

LOL
The Cub's[laugh] are alway's out of it

BRUISER 10-22-2007 07:59 AM

that was Great last night :)

s cesnick 10-22-2007 08:00 AM

24 more rings and they will be in the same league as the Yanks !!! lol...

Just giving you a hard time. You could see by the looks on the faces of the Indian players that they knew they were done. I think the World Series "stage" got too big for such a young team. They are going to be a force to be reckoned with in the years to come though if they keep that team together...

loyal Yanks fan...

dssimecek 10-22-2007 02:25 PM

It was a good ALCS to watch, being an old Indians fan, sorry they did not make it. Wait 'till next year.

rogers259 10-22-2007 05:36 PM

Sorry to see the Indians not make it, but what a run they had! Go Sox!

kevellis32 10-22-2007 05:54 PM

Living in Colorado right now I have learned that this state probably has the most un-loyal/fare weather fans in the country. Up until about a month ago you wouldn't hear one person even mention the Rockies but all of a sudden every other car I see has a Rockies sticker on it and everyone who doesn't have a sticker has on a shirt. Yes the world series is great for the state for economic reason's but does anyone else find it annoying when these so called life long fans can't even name 3 players on the team that they supposedly love?...Broncos fans after gettin beat down by san diego, then winning this this past weekend, I don't even wanna start on them.

AllonBlack 10-23-2007 08:13 PM

I still can't believe that the sox outscored the Indians 30-5 in the last 3 games...

I am a little worried that the sox are hot right now, and the Rockies have had a week off. I just hope the Rockies can beat the sox while spending $90M less on the team!

firemandodge 10-23-2007 09:17 PM

Born and raised in Fort Collins, moved out here to Arkansas 6 years ago. All of our families are still there. Spent about 2 hours on Monday trying to get Series tickets online for my brother before finding out that their server had crashed. He called today and said they got 4 tickets to game 4 on Sunday.
GO ROCKIES!!!

TRX24V 10-25-2007 09:57 AM

SOX SHOW ROX HOW BASEBALL IS PLAYED!!! Headline of the day

Josh Beckett is the MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

firemandodge 10-25-2007 04:54 PM

I'm completely embarrassed.[yuk]

jrs_dodge_diesel 10-25-2007 05:23 PM

Originally Posted by kevellis32 (Post 1752945)
Living in Colorado right now I have learned that this state probably has the most un-loyal/fare weather fans in the country. Up until about a month ago you wouldn't hear one person even mention the Rockies but all of a sudden every other car I see has a Rockies sticker on it and everyone who doesn't have a sticker has on a shirt. Yes the world series is great for the state for economic reason's but does anyone else find it annoying when these so called life long fans can't even name 3 players on the team that they supposedly love?...Broncos fans after gettin beat down by san diego, then winning this this past weekend, I don't even wanna start on them.

I saw the same thing a few years ago when the Angels went to the series (I was living in San Diego at the time).

iker42 10-25-2007 06:07 PM

same thing here with the phils. Ima two fanner, im a patriots fan but a phillies fan, so unless they play each other i cheer for hte Bosox. But, as soon as the phills made the play offs, phillu became a baseball town.

too bad its philly.