Dodge Diesel - Diesel Truck Resource Forums

Dodge Diesel - Diesel Truck Resource Forums (https://www.dieseltruckresource.com/forums/)
-   Other (https://www.dieseltruckresource.com/forums/other-94/)
-   -   Prayers needed for Dennis Tway (Rattlinram) (https://www.dieseltruckresource.com/forums/other-94/prayers-needed-dennis-tway-rattlinram-312353/)

Lary Ellis (Top) 05-30-2013 11:31 AM

Prayers needed for Dennis Tway (Rattlinram)

Our own "Rattlinram" (Dennis Tway) lost his father last Saturday He was a great guy and retired Soldier....I remember him showing up at our events.

God Bless Soldier your time to rest now.

Our deepest condolences on your loss Dennis, prayers for you and your family from WV.

Scotty 05-30-2013 11:54 AM

Prayers from the younger twin of Lary to Dennis. I do believe I met him with Dennis at the first gathering in Claremont.

irocpractice 05-30-2013 12:52 PM

chaikwa 05-30-2013 03:10 PM

Sorry to hear this Dennis. :(

My deepest condolences to you and your family.

FiverBob 05-30-2013 06:42 PM

Dennis - - my prayers go out to you and the family. Tough to loose your parents. What has amazed me on both of mine - - - when tears finally slow down and stop, you start smiling and even laughing when the remembrances start hitting you of some of the neat and funny times you have shared with them. It really swamps the hurt most of the time leaving such great memories. My dad knew nothing about the mechanics of a car. I was working on my truck the other day, looked up as a friend stuck his head in over the other fender and I remembered my dad doing that one day when I was still in high school - - only his question to me was "are you working on the rear end, son?" Uhhh, no dad - - the rear end is where it says - - in the rear end of the car. So funny. He was trying to show interest but was completely lost. It still tickles me when I think of it. He was a very neat guy.

Hang tough - - great memories will follow.

Bob

rockcrawler304 05-30-2013 07:16 PM

Prayers from Texas. Sorry for the loss Dennis :(

Diesel Dave2 05-30-2013 07:31 PM

I have been there also....:(

Sorry for the loss Dennis ...

MikeyB 05-31-2013 09:41 AM

So sorry. Prayers sent.

Lil Dog 05-31-2013 09:44 AM

Prayers to the family and condolences Dennis...

irocpractice 05-31-2013 12:20 PM

Originally Posted by FiverBob (Post 3186006)
Dennis - - my prayers go out to you and the family. Tough to loose your parents. What has amazed me on both of mine - - - when tears finally slow down and stop, you start smiling and even laughing when the remembrances start hitting you of some of the neat and funny times you have shared with them. It really swamps the hurt most of the time leaving such great memories. My dad knew nothing about the mechanics of a car. I was working on my truck the other day, looked up as a friend stuck his head in over the other fender and I remembered my dad doing that one day when I was still in high school - - only his question to me was "are you working on the rear end, son?" Uhhh, no dad - - the rear end is where it says - - in the rear end of the car. So funny. He was trying to show interest but was completely lost. It still tickles me when I think of it. He was a very neat guy.
Hang tough - - great memories will follow.

Serious truth there Bob,my thoughts exactly.Like when "the old man" kicked the rooster and broke his toe.The stories we remember from so many years ago.

SIXSLUG 06-01-2013 12:22 PM

Prayers from up here...

Blueboy 06-01-2013 04:00 PM

Sorry for your loss, prayers on the way.

jthorpe 06-02-2013 08:18 PM

Originally Posted by Lary Ellis (Top) (Post 3185934)
Our own "Rattlinram" (Dennis Tway) lost his father last Saturday He was a great guy and retired Soldier....I remember him showing up at our events.

God Bless Soldier your time to rest now.

Our deepest condolences on your loss Dennis, prayers for you and your family from WV.

Dennis is a great guy and our family is praying for you buddy. You're a strong man so I know you'll get through it okay but it's never an easy road to walk.

Onemoparnut 06-04-2013 06:05 PM

Prayers sent sorry for your loss.