Other Everything else not covered in the main topics goes here. Please avoid brand and flame wars. Don't try and up your post count. It won't work in here.

PITA under attack by kids

Old 10-16-2002, 01:27 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
PITA under attack by kids

I copied this from ATVnation.com thought you guys might like to read it. 8)<br><br>WE'RE UDDER ATTACK Oct 12 2002<br>Anti-milk demo turns sour<br>Charlie Gall<br><br>POLICE had to be called yesterday after schoolkids ambushed animal rights' activists with milk bombs.<br><br>The pupils at Aberdeen Grammar School pelted the protesters with cartons of milk.<br><br>The attack stunned representatives from People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals.<br><br>PETA leader Sean Gifford and a man in a cow suit ended up drenched in milk.<br><br>The hapless pair had to be rescued by two police officers when their peaceful protest turned sour.<br><br>Around 100 pupils, shouting &quot;milk for the masses&quot; and armed with banners, circled the cowering pair of protesters.<br><br>The PETA campaigners had gathered at the school gates to warn children about the alleged dangers of drinking milk.<br><br>A soaked Mr Gifford said: &quot;I have been all over the UK with this protest and I have never seen anything like this before.<br><br>&quot;It must be something to do with children in Aberdeen.<br><br>&quot;I think they just got a bit over-excited but I'm sure they will still go home and think about our message.&quot;<br><br>Yesterday's protest was the latest in PETA's nationwide drive.<br><br>They warn children that they could be at risk of heart disease, cancer, stroke and even osteoporosis if they keep drinking milk.<br><br>But 16-year-old Alan Smith was not in a listening mood in Aberdeen yesterday.<br><br>He said: &quot;This is a stupid idea. We should be encouraged to drink milk.<br><br>&quot;I certainly won't stop drinking milk just because a man has dressed up as a cow outside my school.&quot;<br><br>A spokesman for Aberdeen City Council said: &quot;There's not a lot we can say or do because it was outside school.<br><br>&quot;I am sure that the children were just exercising their own right to protest.&quot;<br><br>All's I can say is good for those kids. <br><br>Maybe the dext time they protest smoking diesel trucks we could through quarts of Rosmella at them. ;D<br><br>P-ain<br>I-n<br>T-he<br>A-ss<br><br>Darrell
Old 10-16-2002, 06:36 AM

Re:PITA under attack by kids

Next thing you know People for the Ethical Treatment of Plants will be decrying our using cotton for clothing and cutting trees for lumber and paper products. : <br><br>I hate to tell PETA this, but civilization arose because we started domesticating animals and using them for food instead of wandering around aimlessly living off of the land. The population on this planet cannot be sustained with plant protein alone. Domestic cattle (heck, all ruminants for that matter) are much more efficient at converting plants to energy than the human digestive system will ever be. Let the friggin' PETA a-holes eat grass if they feel so strongly about it. See how long they last.<br><br>Makes me want to go grill out a big ol' steak.
Old 10-16-2002, 06:47 AM
I was banned per my own request for speaking the name Pelosi

Makes me want to go grill out a big ol' steak.<br>
<br><br>Says in best Homer Simpson voice...&quot;MMMMM BEEEEF&quot; picture drool running down chin.
Old 10-16-2002, 06:47 AM

I would like to have been there for that protest. It would have to have been halirious
Old 10-16-2002, 09:06 AM

Good one! <br>Good to see that some kids aren't swayed by their ridiculous agenda. <br><br>CR
Old 10-16-2002, 09:34 AM
Admin Team Leader

Received 207 Likes on 158 Posts

Save the bulgarian tree widget! From what I have no idea
Old 10-16-2002, 09:37 AM

[quote author=SFtopSGT link=board=10;threadid=5940;start=0#53568 date=1034778892]<br>Save the bulgarian tree widget! From what I have no idea <br>[/quote]<br>I have two of those Top, be glad to share one with ya
Old 10-16-2002, 09:37 AM
Administrator / Scooter Bum

Received 47 Likes on 33 Posts

Save the whales......collect the whole set.
Old 10-16-2002, 09:47 AM
Admin Team Leader

Received 207 Likes on 158 Posts

[quote author=Huey link=board=10;threadid=5940;start=0#53573 date=1034779063]<br>[quote author=SFtopSGT link=board=10;threadid=5940;start=0#53568 date=1034778892]<br>Save the bulgarian tree widget! From what I have no idea <br>[/quote]<br>I have two of those Top, be glad to share one with ya <br>[/quote]<br>Tanks Huey your ok!. mmmm guess I should warn you about that toothpaste filled donut over there----&gt;
Old 10-16-2002, 10:16 AM

If you want to really **** off one of these protester types, tell them you also belong to a group called &quot;PETA&quot;<br><br>P eople for<br>E ating<br>T asty<br>A nimals<br><br>Sam ;D
Old 10-16-2002, 10:20 AM
Banned

That is the funnies thing I've ever heard in my life. I like what the kid said. &quot;I'm not going to stop drinking milk just cause some guy dressed up as a cow in front of my school said so.&quot; People these days. I agree with Darell. Next time they protest our trucks, I'm going to exercise MY right to protest by dumping rotella on them.
Old 10-16-2002, 10:58 AM

The kids must have made an impression on PETA.<br><br>http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/education/1600466.stm<br><br>Quote from the article reads &quot;Instead of targeting schools, Peta now says it is turning its attention to lobbying politicians.&quot;
Old 10-16-2002, 12:17 PM
DTR'S Chaplain

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

YAHOOOO!<br><br>Buy them Kids a COW!
Old 10-16-2002, 03:50 PM

Received 263 Likes on 235 Posts

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D Kids will be kids- get them some steaks so that the milk isn't alone down there- <br><br>Off for some roastbeef- AlpineRAM
Old 10-16-2002, 04:16 PM

dam% kids ;D. actually, that's pretty funny. we had the Got Milk tour come to our school to promote milk, but it was very stupid. i just talked to some of my friends and drank some milk/ice cream. yes, there are negative effects to drinking too much milk, but it's generally healthy of course. ah well