Other Everything else not covered in the main topics goes here. Please avoid brand and flame wars. Don't try and up your post count. It won't work in here.

The Nibiru breakroom, Sept 17 - 23

Search this Thread

Old 09-17-2017, 09:20 AM
It's my pot and I'll stir it if I want to. If you're not careful, I'll stir your's as well!

Received 152 Likes on 118 Posts
The Nibiru breakroom, Sept 17 - 23

Good morning from a cloudy Paradise. Another gorgeous day yesterday but today may bring us a bit of rain later. My wife is anxiously eyeing the sky because she is planning on hanging some laundry out to dry soon. Down here we seldom use a dryer, but let nature dry our clothes.

Fresh Mexican coffee is ready. No, did not wash the pot out, but let the dragon give it a blast to kill any germs. Did not make any ph00 as it looks like Bob is still not around yet. Hopefully soon. Left a big bowl of fresh cut up fruit on the counter next to that big container of fresh carrot and celery juice. It is still cactus fruit season, so there is lots of delicious peeled and cut up cactus fruit for you to enjoy. Perhaps Lary or someone else will spring for breakfast at Cracker Barrel?

Gave the breakroom that name today due to all the excited hype about planet X (Nibiru) and what could be happening on and after Sept 23. Lots of stuff from many different folks on the internet about this under many different subjects such as; Sept 23 2017, Planet X, Nibiru etc.

Breakfast time. See y'all later. Maybe.
Old 09-17-2017, 10:01 AM

Received 414 Likes on 316 Posts
Passed on the coffee, looked like charcoal chunks floating around in it.
Another chilly, rainy day in the northern western. Maybe some sunny breaks during the day. Both Roxie and I have been getting closer to the rabbits, or should I say they have been getting closer to us. Shadow showed up yesterday while Roxie and I where sitting on the porch. Shadow came within about 10 feet and Roxie never growled, but she did go after Shadow when she started walking away. Brought that to a quick halt.
The house hunting continues, but still nothing we can afford that doesn't need to be burned down.
Old 09-17-2017, 12:42 PM
Admin Team Leader

Received 207 Likes on 158 Posts
Good afternoon folks, thanks for the nice fruit this morning Stan

I would have been in sooner but Scotty and I were sneaking around Stan's house swapping his underwear on the line for some the next size down....after he spends a week or two thinking he is putting on weight, we will do it again swapping for a size too big!

Scotty wanted to shorten the pant legs on Stan's pants but neither of us can see well enough to thread a needle so we will have to plan that out a little better.

Y'all have a safe week! and I hope we hear from Bob soon!
Old 09-17-2017, 01:06 PM
It's my pot and I'll stir it if I want to. If you're not careful, I'll stir your's as well!

Originally Posted by cougar
Passed on the coffee, looked like charcoal chunks floating around in it.

Coug, I feel insulted. I made the coffee with care and attention and now you have the audacity to turn up your nose. OK, you make the coffee for the rest of the week and see if you can do any better!

Lary and Scotty, both of you must be blinder than you realize. Today there was none on my underwear hanging on the line, (who says I even wear underwear ) that was all my wife's unmentionables hanging there and she is suddenly very grouchy.
Old 09-17-2017, 05:49 PM
Admin Team Leader

Stan,

Wow am I glad to hear that!....I told Scotty I didn't think you wore those pretty little lace covered things but nowadays one isn't allowed to assume these things

Sorry about the grumpy wife, we will find a way to make up for it ....maybe a gift card for her favorite restaurant
Old 09-17-2017, 05:55 PM
Top's Younger Twin

Received 21 Likes on 19 Posts
Stanandians wife is upset he's got the same kind of gear on the clothes line. Just bigger and (censored)
she has her normal sized stuff and then there's Stan's parachute manties.
Old 09-17-2017, 06:57 PM

Received 2,385 Likes on 1,575 Posts
I am just reading a long...
You guys have issues...
I have my own, so we are all good here.
Manties...
Old 09-17-2017, 08:16 PM
Admin Team Leader

Originally Posted by oliver foster
I am just reading a long...
You guys have issues...
I have my own, so we are all good here.
Manties...
...life is too short to take it seriously...it isn't permanent!
Old 09-17-2017, 10:34 PM

Originally Posted by Scotty
Stanandians wife is upset he's got the same kind of gear on the clothes line. Just bigger and (censored)
she has her normal sized stuff and then there's Stan's parachute manties.

I had never heard of manties until Scotty mentioned them. Scotty, tell us, how do you know about them? Could you post a picture, but that may violate the forum rules

Originally Posted by Lary Ellis (Top)
...life is too short to take it seriously...it isn't permanent!
Exactly!!!
Old 09-18-2017, 12:05 AM
Top's Younger Twin

My Elder Twin Lary the Legger described the manties to me at an early age.
not quite a Legging, almost gotch, nearly see thru and mainly for delicate situations.

Old 09-18-2017, 07:12 AM

Originally Posted by Scotty
My Elder Twin Lary the Legger described the manties to me at an early age.
not quite a Legging, almost gotch, nearly see thru and mainly for delicate situations.

Is this what Lary taught you to wear? You copied your elder twin?
Attached Thumbnails The Nibiru breakroom, Sept 17 - 23-manties.jpg  
Old 09-18-2017, 09:31 AM
Admin Team Leader

Hahahahaha obviously Scotty misunderstood me when I described the proper undies a man wears.

Old 09-18-2017, 11:55 AM
Top's Younger Twin

Hmmm
I'm thinking Stanlace has the right selfie of him posted now.
I assumed you weren't so lean and svelte.

Those LEGGS need some altering. 😜
Old 09-18-2017, 03:54 PM
Admin Team Leader

I agree Scotty....I don't care if he wants to wear those lacy things, heck who am I to judge?.....BUT those LEGGS are far too clean, no manly scars, knots and divits to be seen in that selfie!
Old 09-18-2017, 04:10 PM

Have you two .... ummmm ... gentlemen finished picking on me yet? Keep this up and my feelings may get hurt and will need a safe room to go and make plasticine dolls without any underwear resembling both of you and stick diesel coated pins in strategic places in them.

Quick Reply: The Nibiru breakroom, Sept 17 - 23