Dodge Diesel - Diesel Truck Resource Forums

Dodge Diesel - Diesel Truck Resource Forums (https://www.dieseltruckresource.com/forums/)
-   Other (https://www.dieseltruckresource.com/forums/other-94/)
-   -   Nuther Nuw Breakroom 1/20 to 1/26 (https://www.dieseltruckresource.com/forums/other-94/nuther-nuw-breakroom-1-20-1-26-a-331465/)

FiverBob 01-20-2019 07:50 AM

Nuther Nuw Breakroom 1/20 to 1/26

Morning gang. Opened up breakroom for the day - - fresh coffee and ph00 on the counter.
Dragon is fed. Heading for church. Have a gudurn…………..[coffee]

Bob

oliver foster 01-20-2019 07:56 AM

Must not have seen you in here Bob with all the snow.
I opened up a break room too.

Mexstan 01-20-2019 09:03 AM

Good morning y'all or yawl if you prefer. Thanks guys for opening up the new breakrooms. The coffee is welcome, My wife is presently cutting up a variety of fresh fruit and it will be ready soon.

Still very cool mornings down here, but the days normally quickly warms up to the mid to low 70's. Very nice. We need some rain, but that is unlikely until about May. The odd shower is possible, but everything will continue to turn brown until the next rainy season.

Yesterday got given a veggie that I am unfamiliar with. Did some research and it looks very interesting, especially for those with diabetes. Going to now grow some myself. Has anyone ever heard of or eaten cucurbita ficifolia? Gave the Latin name as this is known by many other names in English. Google or Wiki it.

Just to keep y'all / yawl amused for a few minutes, here is some punny stuff;

If I had a dollar for every girl that found me unattractive, they'd eventually find me attractive.

Today a man knocked on my door and asked for a small donation towards the local swimming pool, so I gave him a glass of water.

I changed my password to "incorrect" so whenever I forget it the computer will say, "Your password is incorrect."

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

I'm great at multi-tasking--I can waste time, be unproductive, and procrastinate all at once.

If you can smile when things go wrong, you have someone in mind to blame.

Never tell your problems to anyone, because 20 percent don't care and the other 80 percent are glad you have them.

Doesn't expecting the unexpected mean that the unexpected is actually expected?

Take my advice — I'm not using it.

My wife and I were happy for twenty years; then we met.

I hate it when people use big words just to make themselves sound perspicacious.

Hospitality is the art of making guests feel like they're at home when you wish they were.

Television may insult your intelligence, but nothing rubs it in like a computer.

I bought a vacuum cleaner six months ago and so far all it's been doing is gathering dust.

Every time someone comes up with a foolproof solution, along comes a more-talented fool.

I'll bet you $4,567 you can't guess how much I owe my bookie.

Behind every great man is a woman rolling her eyes.

If you keep your feet firmly on the ground, you'll have trouble putting on your pants.

A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kick boxing.

Ever stop to think and forget to start again?

When I married Mr. Right, I had no idea his first name was Always.

My wife got 8 out 10 on her driver's test--the other two guys managed to jump out of her way.

There may be no excuse for laziness, but I'm still looking.

Women spend more time wondering what men are thinking than men spend thinking.

Give me ambiguity or give me something else.

He who laughs last thinks slowest.

Is it wrong that only one company makes the game Monopoly?

Women sometimes make fools of men, but most guys are the do-it-yourself type.

I was going to give him a nasty look, but he already had one.

Change is inevitable, except from a vending machine.

The grass may be greener on the other side but at least you don't have to mow it.

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me.

I was going to wear my camouflage shirt today, but I couldn't find it.

If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you.

Sometimes I wake up grumpy; other times I let her sleep.

If tomatoes are technically a fruit, is ketchup a smoothie?

Money is the root of all wealth.

No matter how much you push the envelope, it'll still be stationery.

Ciao. Enjoy the day.

oliver foster 01-20-2019 09:19 AM

Funny list there Stan.
Thanks!

NJTman 01-20-2019 09:29 AM

Funny list. Reminds me of Rodney..

Or George...

cougar 01-21-2019 10:44 AM

Trying to get use to these new work days and hours.
Still below zero, -2° at the beer can and out at the cabin the wind chill puts it at -24°. And I got to go out there and try and do some work today.

FiverBob 01-22-2019 08:16 AM

Morning all. Fresh coffee and ph00 are ready and home baked cinnamon rolls dying to get eaten. Have fun...………………...[coffee]

Chilly night last night. The orchids were screaming out in the lanai - - had to bring them inside. Down in the 40's. Wow, let's see,
where is it I live - - right now I can't remember...……..;)…………..Will be a high of 76 today and low of 60. Quite a change. Bright
sun right now warming quickly.

Son and wife are here with us for a week, so better go be a good host. Have a great day.
Bobby

cougar 01-22-2019 10:15 AM

Warming up a bit as the next weather front comes through. I hope we don't get the freezing rain they are predicting.

FiverBob 01-23-2019 07:22 AM

Morning all. Right with you Cougar - - warmed up nicely here yesterday and another one today. Orchids smiled when they were taken back outside.
Fresh coffee and ph00 on board. Have a great day.

…..…………..[coffee]

NJTman 01-23-2019 08:01 AM

Sounds messy, Cougar. Any more tremors up there? The earth shaking kind, and not the wife beating ya up version.:eek:

Two breakrooms??? Wow! Must be January in 2019. I remember being a kid, and the powers that be forecasting this. Crazy but true!

Hope all is well out in Cummins land.

Lary Ellis (Top) 01-24-2019 05:56 AM

Good Morning Boys and Girls! Hot coffee and fresh phoo is ready, A bountiful breakfast buffet extravaganza is spread out on the counter, provided today by Cracker Barrel Come and get your favorites!

Special message for my Twinner,...... (La La Leggs) [laugh]

Scotty 01-24-2019 06:04 AM

Here a Legg there a Legg la la la