Other Everything else not covered in the main topics goes here. Please avoid brand and flame wars. Don't try and up your post count. It won't work in here.

The Nibiru breakroom, Sept 17 - 23

Search this Thread

Old 09-18-2017, 06:33 PM
Top's Younger Twin

Received 21 Likes on 19 Posts
Originally Posted by Mexstan
Have you two .... ummmm ... gentlemen finished picking on me yet? Keep this up and my feelings may get hurt and will need a safe room to go and make plasticine dolls without any underwear resembling both of you and stick pins in strategic places in them.
That will be delightful lol.
Old 09-18-2017, 09:35 PM
Admin Team Leader

Received 207 Likes on 158 Posts
Originally Posted by Mexstan
Have you two .... ummmm ... gentlemen finished picking on me yet? Keep this up and my feelings may get hurt and will need a safe room to go and make plasticine dolls without any underwear resembling both of you and stick diesel coated pins in strategic places in them.
Rut-Roh!
Old 09-19-2017, 03:45 PM
Cummins Guru

Received 64 Likes on 44 Posts
Earth quakes and hurricanes what next? Maybe some truth in Nibiru but I hope not. Goggle Sky and NASA sky view are blocking something on their web sites, could be the proof they do not want people to see. Hey Mexstan did you feel the earth quake today?
Old 09-19-2017, 08:09 PM
It's my pot and I'll stir it if I want to. If you're not careful, I'll stir your's as well!

Received 152 Likes on 118 Posts
Thanks for asking, but I did not feel any earthquake. I live between earthquake zones, so for us to feel an earthquake, it would really be something. If I jump in my truck and drive for 3 hours, I would be right in the middle of the carnage today. Have family in Mexico City and they are all OK with no damage to their houses. My wife's oldest brother has an office in the area with the most damage and his building is OK, but the building across the street from him is badly damaged and pictures of it is in the news.
Old 09-20-2017, 07:10 AM
Top's Younger Twin

Received 21 Likes on 19 Posts
Stay safe Amigo
Old 09-20-2017, 07:24 AM
It's my pot and I'll stir it if I want to. If you're not careful, I'll stir your's as well!

Good morning from shaky Mexico. Everything is still fine where I live with no earth tremors and fantastic weather. Feel really bad for those that are suffering this morning with missing and dead loved ones. As I write there are still many kids and adults missing in a school that collapsed yesterday. Can't imagine how it would feel as a parent to know that my kid is somewhere under a pile of rubble.

Then there are those suffering the effects of hurricanes Maria and Irma. A double whammy for some poor folks.

I consider myself truly blessed and counting my many blessings that God has allowed me to have. I and my family could be right in the middle of some of these horrible tragedies, but instead my family and I have been kept away from these. It is almost overwhelming.

Update: My wife has just returned from her usual morning swim with the news that the building that her swimming partner used to live in in Mexico City has collapsed and at least one person is known to be buried alive inside it as she managed to send a WhatsApp message. It is a seven story building and the bottom three stories have collapsed and she is somewhere in the second story. A true horror story! My wife was in Mexico City during the 1985 earthquake, so is therefore now ultra sensitive to earthquakes.
Old 09-20-2017, 09:59 AM
Admin Team Leader

Received 207 Likes on 158 Posts
Stan, it truly is sad so much tragedy in the world...the one true constant is the never ending cycle of pain and death in the world.

Prayers for all those affected from WV
Old 09-20-2017, 08:03 PM
Cummins Guru

Received 64 Likes on 44 Posts
Glad to hear you and your family are safe. I went through the Northridge quake in 1994 and that scared the heck out of me. Never knew a house could shake so bad and still remain intact. Brick and mortar homes aren't as lucky. Japan also had earthquake today I heard. Lets pray for all the people around this world suffering today and I hope September 23 is just another day and not our last.
Old 09-21-2017, 10:39 AM

Received 414 Likes on 316 Posts
Starting 2 days of heavy rain, like we need more. The snow line is slowly creeping down the hill side.
Old 09-22-2017, 10:32 AM

Still raining.
Looked at a house yesterday, a 2 story log cabin. We both loved it, but after watching the wife on the stairs we decided we needed a single level house. A basement would be okay if the wife never needed to go down there.
Old 09-22-2017, 11:54 AM

Buy it and install a chair lift
Old 09-23-2017, 10:30 AM

It's the end of the world as we know it, It's the end of the world as we know it, and I feel fine. Well not really.
Told the boss the therapist wants me to stay off work for 2 more weeks. Get an email from the book keeper saying I better get back to work 100% "for YOUR sake".