Dodge Diesel - Diesel Truck Resource Forums

Dodge Diesel - Diesel Truck Resource Forums (https://www.dieseltruckresource.com/forums/)
-   Other (https://www.dieseltruckresource.com/forums/other-94/)
-   -   The News You Never Want to Hear....... (https://www.dieseltruckresource.com/forums/other-94/news-you-never-want-hear-90154/)

storx 01-25-2006 05:36 PM

The News You Never Want to Hear.......

Ahhhhh i just got done... getting the truck going in the performance range i was enjoying and had everything replaced or rebuilt from the shocks.. to the sway bars.. to the bushing on the truck... to ball joints.. to i dont know.. to much have i done to this truck.. and i just payed it off finally just recently... I lay down in the living room to watch TV and the wife lays on me and just acts all wierd trying to kiss all over me and stuff and being nice "AH NICE"... so i turn to her.. im like baby.. what is wrong with you.. you been like super nice the last few weeks or so.. what going on or what are you trying to get from me>?.... thinking she wanted me to buy something for her.. she smiles at me.. and says.. baby.. i think im pregnent.. AH!!!!!!! i ask.. how you know this?.. she tells me she hasnt had her period in 2 months and she been gaining weight.. i look at her and say.. baby.. your still look like your 110pds..... what weight have you gained... so im stummbled by the moment so i go to the store and we purchase a preg test.. well you know what i hope these things are wrong.. haha it says positive.. AHHHHHHH... so we sat down to watch a TV show that was coming on and she brought up that we need a bigger truck to support the baby....

blackdiesel 01-25-2006 05:47 PM

so how much do you want for your truck? lol jk.

Good Luck!

crobtex 01-25-2006 05:59 PM

Single cab?.......eh, it can be done. I went thru three little ones with a single cab. Put a cover on the back for the baby stuff.

OH......and congrats on the new arrivial!

storx 01-25-2006 07:07 PM

i dont know what im going to do......gah.....not sure if i wanna sell the truck or trade for a quad cab....or what.....man this not what i was expecting to hear!!!!!!! leave truck out of it jeeze!!!!!

JKM 01-25-2006 07:14 PM

I gotta stop hanging around this place , Gotta be somethin in the water, someone is gettin a new kid every day around this place lately [laugh]

blackdiesel 01-25-2006 07:15 PM

Originally Posted by storx
i dont know what im going to do......gah.....not sure if i wanna sell the truck or trade for a quad cab....or what.....man this not what i was expecting to hear!!!!!!! leave truck out of it jeeze!!!!!

well you posted it in the performance section. maybe you oughtta have it moved to the Other forum.

And congrats! aint no way id sell if i was you. not after all that stuff you did to it

Herrin811 01-25-2006 07:17 PM

Originally Posted by blackdiesel02
well you posted it in the performance section. maybe you oughtta have it moved to the Other forum.

Car seats and stuff are accssories, arent they?? [laugh] [whistle]

storx---Isnt THAT ironic [eyecrazy] [whistle]

Clunk 01-25-2006 07:52 PM

Congrats Storx,
Let's all hope for a healthy baby above anything else.
The wife and her SUV hauled kids and now grandbabies and I still drive the truck to work and where I need to go.

suzukiZrider 01-25-2006 07:53 PM

dont sell the truck i have good news http://www.mckinleyconversions.com/

big jimmy 01-25-2006 08:47 PM

You have no clue how lucky you are... maybe someday, but right now, no clue.

Big Jimmy

blackdiesel 01-25-2006 09:25 PM

I know this guy with a MINI-VAN that was talking about getting a ctd would you like his number? maybe yall could strike up a trade or something :) ;)

Cummins4Life 01-25-2006 09:28 PM

Congratulations (if they're in order).

Think of it this way you still have 7-8 months to figure out what to do with the truck. [laugh]

Geico266 01-25-2006 09:34 PM

With a name like Storx what did you expect? ;) [laugh]

Maybe this needs some explaining? Am I that old? The stork is coming used to mean a baby is on the way.

got...DIESEL? 01-25-2006 10:04 PM

Well, if you keep the truck, you cn bring up the youngin' properly buy teaching him/her how to work on a DODGE....and a CTD to boot. My little one (not so little anymore) just loves to go out cruisin' in the truck, and it's probably what she'll learn to drive in too.

Congratulations on the arrival....the good part of it will wear into you in short order, and once you see your new child, you wouldn't give it up for a million bucks. Of course then they come home and you spend the next 18 years trying to coax it back out of the house [laugh].

Seriously though, you just paid off the truck, what's just another payment for a new family truckster for the misses?? Better be careful, my misses has figured out who I am on here...

IA_James 01-26-2006 01:58 AM

Only problem with little kids in the front seat is once they get 13-18 months old they can reach the shifter when they are sitting there kicking their little legs. So you actual have close to 2 years to upgrade. Congrats by the way, having little ones has been the best experience of my life, even if unplanned.