Dodge Diesel - Diesel Truck Resource Forums

Dodge Diesel - Diesel Truck Resource Forums (https://www.dieseltruckresource.com/forums/)
-   Other (https://www.dieseltruckresource.com/forums/other-94/)
-   -   New breakroom June 29 - July 5 (https://www.dieseltruckresource.com/forums/other-94/new-breakroom-june-29-july-5-a-318323/)

Lary Ellis (Top) 06-29-2014 06:37 AM

New breakroom June 29 - July 5

Good Morning Folks :)

Coffee is FRESH and hot, Almond Mocha in the carafe for ShoelessBob and his lovely bride. Fresh fruit and oatmeal on the counter right next to a box of pastries.

Be safe and enjoy the day while you try to do one nice thing for someone today :)

Tallguy67 06-29-2014 10:07 AM

Good morning all y'all, am I confused or shouldn't we have started a new breakroom this morning?

Shovelhead 06-29-2014 10:46 AM

Originally Posted by Tallguy67 (Post 3242029)
Good morning all y'all, am I confused or shouldn't we have started a new breakroom this morning?

ALAKAZAM!!!!
Here it is............. [laugh]

Shorts 06-29-2014 11:34 AM

Howdy room.
Hope yall are surviving the weekend.

Sunday stuff done, time for a nap. Yesterday's shenanigans wore me out. :ugly:
After the poolside treat I ended up playing Xbox kinect bowling in my bikini and grilling a steak and opening a bottle of mead. If anyone was peeping tomming me, I'm sure I was pretty entertaining [laugh]

Lary Ellis (Top) 06-29-2014 12:19 PM

Originally Posted by Shovelhead (Post 3242031)
ALAKAZAM!!!!
Here it is............. [laugh]

I am so good I don't even remember making the new breakroom [coffee]

Tallguy67 06-29-2014 01:57 PM

Originally Posted by Shorts (Post 3242032)
Howdy room.

After the poolside treat I ended up playing Xbox kinect bowling in my bikini and grilling a steak and opening a bottle of mead. If anyone was peeping tomming me, I'm sure I was pretty entertaining [laugh]

Shorts - you accidentally left the webcam on your Xbox turned on and I have your IP address. I will post the video of your dancing here later, for the enjoyment of the rest of the breakroom crowd.

Tallguy67 06-29-2014 02:03 PM

I hope everyone is having a good day. DW and I are feeling our age today. Our neighbors have a 4 day party on Canada Day weekend each year. After 2 days of party evenings and being up way past our bedtimes, we are beat. We need to 'man up' a bit though as my sister, her husband and the nieces are on their way for a visit to Auntie and Unca's farm. Tomorrow is going to be a quiet afternoon once everyone has gone home.

NE frmhnd 06-29-2014 02:35 PM

Huck's buried.
Not sure what to do with the rest of the day.
Race was last night. Mower don't run. Burned garbage already.
Maybe try getting out a can of canned dog food and seeing if I can tame one of the kittens. Put out some milk for them this morning and they drank while I watched through the screen door. Usually they take off as soon as they see me.

Tallguy67 06-29-2014 02:42 PM

Sorry about your crappy day NE_Farm.

Lary Ellis (Top) 06-29-2014 02:57 PM

Originally Posted by NE frmhnd (Post 3242050)
Huck's buried.
Maybe try getting out a can of canned dog food and seeing if I can tame one of the kittens. Put out some milk for them this morning and they drank while I watched through the screen door. Usually they take off as soon as they see me.

RIP Huck...God got a good dog....

Shorts 06-29-2014 03:41 PM

Originally Posted by Tallguy67 (Post 3242048)
Shorts - you accidentally left the webcam on your Xbox turned on and I have your IP address. I will post the video of your dancing here later, for the enjoyment of the rest of the breakroom crowd.

:yikes: Lol
They always said xbox bowl and celebrate like no one's watching. Or was that dance???

Huck's buried.

RIP Huck
Take the time you need to do anything you need. Even if it is cry like a baby on the couch for the rest of the afternoon.
Huck is well now. He's restored and running around with a big grin on his face. He's in good company.

Keep working on those kittens, they'll come around. They're pretty good buddies and have the attitude to keep up. I will say, make sure they have a safe place to go to get away from the coyotes.

Totallyrad 06-29-2014 04:52 PM

Originally Posted by Shorts (Post 3242032)
Howdy room.

We're a little slow around here. If you for sure want an audience please post your initial intentions here at least 2 days in advance. We do understand the wine may alter the original plan a little. Well may 5 days so we can figure out all the internet stuff. No wait, 4 days will work, I have a friend who knows how. Crap, that won't work either. He's on an extended vacation at club fed for computer tampering. This is way too hard.[duhhh] Why don't you just post some selfies and we'll just jump in where ever?[laugh]

Huck's buried.

Sure makes for a long day. Good luck with the kittens! I like cats but the wife isn't having any of that.

Got rained out again today, that's 3 in a row. [verymad]

Lary Ellis (Top) 06-29-2014 05:24 PM

Originally Posted by Totallyrad (Post 3242069)
We're a little slow around here

Hey!....speak for yourself Arthur Jr [nonono] [laugh][laugh][laugh]

Hang in there buddy it has to quit raining someday ;)

Shorts 06-29-2014 05:46 PM

Originally Posted by Totallyrad (Post 3242069)
We're a little slow around here. If you for sure want an audience please post your initial intentions here at least 2 days in advance. We do understand the wine may alter the original plan a little. Well may 5 days so we can figure out all the internet stuff. No wait, 4 days will work, I have a friend who knows how. Crap, that won't work either. He's on an extended vacation at club fed for computer tampering. This is way too hard.[duhhh] Why don't you just post some selfies and we'll just jump in where ever?[laugh]

Sure makes for a long day. Good luck with the kittens! I like cats but the wife isn't having any of that.

Got rained out again today, that's 3 in a row. [verymad]

You didn't get the memo? [laugh]

Sorry about the rain. We get sogged out every afternoon here. It's getting real old. What ever happened to hot dry summers and rain once a week when you needed it? :conf:

NE frmhnd 06-29-2014 06:13 PM

Originally Posted by Shorts (Post 3242077)
You didn't get the memo? [laugh]

Sorry about the rain. We get sogged out every afternoon here. It's getting real old. What ever happened to hot dry summers and rain once a week when you needed it? :conf:

You moved to Florida, that's what happened