Other Everything else not covered in the main topics goes here. Please avoid brand and flame wars. Don't try and up your post count. It won't work in here.

My Shepard MUST DIE....

Search this Thread

Old 05-08-2006, 08:57 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Have fun looking for that heavy duty 3/4 in nut.
Could be a crappy job!

BTW, I watched my wife and my mini schnauser (Toto) fight over a taco in a bag that was left on the floor of the truck on the way home from Taco bell.
It was better entertainment than the WWF!
It ended in a draw, but I almost drove off the road I was laghing so hard.
Old 05-08-2006, 11:38 PM
DTR's Cow Boss

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
the only thing my boarder collie has chewed up has been my hats. she gets really really really really mad when i leave and dont take her so she goes on a mission to destroy any thing that she can find thats mine its hard not get mad at her cause i knwo she just wants to go with me. only other thing she has chewed is the door **** to our room the thunder came while she was in the house and she was having nothing of it so she chewed the door **** to get in. well there was this one time we came home and some dog dont know if it was my boarder collie or the other two dogs some one pulled the drawers open in the kitchen that one still befuddles me.
Old 05-08-2006, 11:48 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
dogs are fun. i miss my 2 little west highland terriers. but man if i would have known sooner . i would have had a fish a loooong time ago

http://23b.org/gallery/pinche-pescado/aan
Old 05-09-2006, 03:03 AM

Mine lately has taken up chewing the siding on the house off while im at work. Too late to try corrections when i get home. So whatcha do in that case? Im trying to find some Ropel locally, but the best i can find is a cataway or dogaway product that smells like garlic and is oily. It worked ok but it stains bad so i cant use it much.
Old 05-09-2006, 07:40 AM

Originally Posted by Dieseldude4x4
You can see the four I have in my album, two Rotties, a pit and a shepard so I know all about chewing things up. Guess what, I would not trade the entire world for any of them. That's the way I feel.
Good looking dogs. I have a Rott also and he is the most stubborn dog I will ever own(I've had other rotts he is just worse). The only thing he does that is annoying is he LOVES milkbones, and there good for him so I give them to him (no more than I'm supposed to). But if he wants another one and he's already had as much as he can he will stand in front of me and stare at me and gradually get closer until his huge head is in my lap and then he just tries to look sad and he still hasn't learned that it isn't ever gonna work.

My roommate has a French Mastiff (the dog from Turner and Hooch) and he NEVER does anything wrong. He hates to get in trouble, just getting yelled at makes him stop whatever he's doing. Dumbest thing we did was have a plastic splitter on our hose(one for thier automatic water bowl and the other for the hose). The mastiff tried to turn on the water and broke it in half . We watched him try and turn it on about a week before he broke it and he would walk up to it and chew for a sec and then back up and look at the faucit wondering why it wasn't on yet.

My Rott used to chew huge holes in the fence if he thought he was in the back yard too long, he would then come around to the front and scratch on the front door.
Old 05-09-2006, 08:21 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Mine has got all you beat, He is extremely scared of storms. We have tried everything to calm him down. We have taken him to the vet for help, They wanted to drug him at stormy times. One night he tore the entire side of our travel trailer off. Still can't figure out how he did it. I could write a book on what he has destroyed during thunder. He is a long haired shepherd. When it's not thundering he is the best dog you could ask for, Great with kids or anybody. We have had him for 4 years now and dread the stormy season. I figured he would grow out of it but that's not happening. But we still love him and will keep trying.
Old 05-09-2006, 10:13 AM
JKM

My uncle has a broder collie trained for hearding , he uses her to bring the cows in for milking , much much easier than even thinking about doing it yourself. I swear the only thing that dog is scared of , is a scolding (she is well trained, so this doesn't happen often) or thunder , i have seen her crawl in under the milk tank in the milk house , and she never goes in there....
Old 05-09-2006, 01:17 PM

My parents have an American Eskimo that is terrified of storms, she doesn't tear anything up, but will shake and hide under stuff. She also loves to dig, and chew on anything and everything. My mom put crisco and caynne pepper on a tree she chews on and she licked it all off... Nothing has ever worked with that dog.
Old 05-09-2006, 03:16 PM

labs are horrible

we had a golden lab one time..i couldent tell you how many sections of hose that dog went through.