Dodge Diesel - Diesel Truck Resource Forums

Dodge Diesel - Diesel Truck Resource Forums (https://www.dieseltruckresource.com/forums/)
-   Other (https://www.dieseltruckresource.com/forums/other-94/)
-   -   Mobile Command Breakroom 10/15-10/28 (https://www.dieseltruckresource.com/forums/other-94/mobile-command-breakroom-10-15-10-28-a-329098/)

Shorts 10-15-2017 01:28 PM

Mobile Command Breakroom 10/15-10/28

Hey....I set up the Mobile Command Breakroom. I ran through looking for people and no one had been around yet so I set up the trailer. This one ought to get yall rolling.

Snacks in the tiny fridge, yummies pasteries on the counter. Coffee in the pot. Someone will get the grill going later for meat.

Anyway, have a good one. Miss you guys

Mexstan 10-15-2017 03:08 PM

Hey ...... looky what the dragon dragged in! Monica, good to see you making and appearance after such a long absence. Welcome back. Stay a while this time.

Just came back for a huge Mexican lunch, so no room for yummies, but am taking a couple anyway for later indulgence after my heavy meal settles. I know if I do not grab some now that certain others will come along soon and scoff the lot. The greedy twins maybe?

Time for a Sunday afternoon nap after my big lunch.

FiverBob 10-15-2017 03:48 PM

Wow, look who dropped in and brought goodies today. Good to see you, Monica. Long time - - miss your humor and having a gentle lady settle some of these crazy critters down a bit. I put on a fresh ph00 pot for we weird ones (like me) that like the stuff. .............................[coffee]

Made church this morning, but I am ready for wheel chairs, boots, sick sis-in-laws to all straighten up and fly right. Finally got sis-in-law moved to therapy center - - that was an ordeal. Now to get her back up on her two feet. Two weeks messing around in the hospital is long enough. This is much closer to us so maybe I can get some work done around here - - still a mess from hurricane.

More ph00 and gone.................................[coffee]

Lary Ellis (Top) 10-15-2017 07:55 PM

Wow! Nothing like a Lovely Lady to make the boys sit up straight and mind their P's and Q's

Great to see you Monica :)

Scotty 10-16-2017 07:18 AM

Greetings to Shorts.
plenty of good eats are set out and a wide array of coffee’s, phoo’s and juices.
There’s only one item in the batch that got tainted.
Let me know if you find it.

Lary Ellis (Top) 10-16-2017 07:36 AM

Good Morning one and all!

Thanks for setting up the Mobile Command Center ....you almost got me with the back door hanging over that drop off like that...good thing I still bounce real good :)

Scotty, the pineapple juice has a rather odd Jalapeno flavor to it...but mixes great with gear oil :)

FiverBob 10-16-2017 08:01 AM

Morning all - - - the LEGG boys are up and poking around. Big boy brought in some pretty good looking stuff to eat, but I think it is that ph00 that is messed up - - he just has a "thing" about my ph00. Just loves to mess around and screw it up. Smelled it - - I think he spiked it with anti-freeze - - YUK. So, dumped the pot and made fresh - - took three hard scrubs to get rid of the smell in that pot. Yep, anti-freeze. Who in their right mi - - - uhhhh, forget it - - still like the rascal. ha ha

Up early to try and get stuff rolling before distracted. Got lots done while all quiet. Putting together list of priorities for sis-in-law pending several scenarios. Working toward fending off possible problems with her health care. Setting up help to get this house back in order. Then, get caught up with my stuff. YEH.............:thumbsup:

Me gone................................[coffee]

Mexstan 10-17-2017 06:11 AM

Good morning everybody. C'mon, get up, rise and shine. If you can't shine, get up anyway and try some coffee and tacos. Assorted fillings on the counter. Watch out for the guacamole as it has a few delicious chilies in it.

Made Brazilian coffee for a change. The ph00 pot stinks and smells a bit like antifreeze, but made ph00 anyway.

As usual, got lots to do today, starting with getting a tire on my wife's SUV repaired. It has a nail in it.

BusyBob, hope that in a few days that things settle down for you.

L8tr

Lary Ellis (Top) 10-17-2017 07:32 AM

Good Morning! boy the Mobile Command Center sure smells good this morning! Thanks for the Tacos Stan :) I especially like the guacamole! whew!..... feel the burn!

Everybody have a safe day today and prayers go out to our members with life issues, we are with you in heart and spirit.

Scotty 10-17-2017 08:15 AM

Smells great in here
where’s the jar of (censored) I left in the fridge?

Mexstan 10-18-2017 06:24 AM

Good morning. echo, echo, echo >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Boy, this place sure is dead. Why bother to make coffee or ph00?

Just saw something that may work for cougar and others that live in the frozen north. Forget roads and just install a set of these and take a direct route to work.

Track-N-Go system turns pick-ups into snowmobiles | Daily Mail Online

From the same newspaper, something for your morning smile;

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...nates-him.html

FiverBob 10-18-2017 07:41 AM

Sorry Stan - - could not make until 11:15 last night so I didn't bother. From 5:30am to 11:15pm non-stop go. Sure glad when this slows down. Wife sees ortho man tomorrow. HELP - - please let her go - - - PLEASE. Her sis took about 1/2 of the day yesterday. Today started at 5, but got lots done and finally stopped for breakfast and ph00 - - - ph00????? No ph00. B00.... Wait, gotta go make my own. Back in a min.

OK, back and sipping on my ph00. Your URL's were cute. That is my excitement and relaxation for this day from the looks of it. Scheduled tight until about 10 tonight - - well, until 5 and out to din din with friends and they are coming over to our messy house for game time. That usually ends about 10. That will be fun. Need it.

OK, motor is running - - putting it in DRIVE and out of here. Have a gudurn.

BusyBob

FiverBob 10-18-2017 09:06 PM

HMMMM, maybe you is right, Stan. Something strange going on. We better check our deodorant. . . .. sniff sniff - - smells pretty good to me. Oh well, quit worrying about it an hit the sack, Bob. Nighty night.

Mexstan 10-19-2017 05:28 AM

Good morning from Paradise.

OK, dead as this place is, let's try this once more. Coffee and ph00 has been made, so let's see if anybody wonders in.

Bob, I have heard that once a person 'gets over the hill' that life speeds up because you are heading downhill. Sounds like you are proving this idea big time. Let us know when you start to have fun again.

Yesterday started a new modification to my truck. For years have had a small 600 watt inverter in my truck, but it over and over again has proven to be too small for my use. On my last trip over the border bought a 3,000 watt sine wave inverter (a bit overkill) and am installing it in the box in the back of my truck. Presently running 1/0 welding cable from the battery to the back of the truck to feed the thing. Already have a humongous fuse about 8" from the battery for this. As my truck never came with USB plugs in the cab am also installing one of those duplex combination USB/115 volt plugs in the lower empty box in the cab. Once the job is completed will have good clean 115 volt power in the cab, plus multiple outlets in the box. Will switch the new inverter on and off remotely from a switch on the dash.

FiverBob 10-19-2017 08:49 AM

Hey - -- good going, Stan-the-man. Ph00 - - - - - - :drool: - - - - [coffee]

Originally Posted by Mexstan (Post 3337032)
Good morning from Paradise.

Bob, I have heard that once a person 'gets over the hill' that life speeds up because you are heading downhill. Sounds like you are proving this idea big time. Let us know when you start to have fun again.

:huh: And, what are you implying? I am just a young whipper snapper. I will let you now when I am near the top of the hill............[dummy]................OUCH, swinging that hammer hurt my shoulder........[laugh]

Got a lot done yesterday. Voalla - - I can now enter my home thru the front door. Wow, those panels are heavy, especially that last one up 12' high. Plywood panel, 3/4", 4'wide, 8'long side width wise. That last one is the big challenge getting it up there and hold it long enough to fiddle around getting a long bolt started on each side. OUCH Now, only have the rest of the house to do, but they are mostly Lexan panels.

OK, off to get started. Nuther fill up - - - [coffee]