Other Everything else not covered in the main topics goes here. Please avoid brand and flame wars. Don't try and up your post count. It won't work in here.

Memorial Day breakroom 5/21 - 27

Search this Thread

Old 05-21-2017, 09:06 AM
Proprietor of Fiver's Inn and Hospitality Center

Received 22 Likes on 15 Posts
Memorial Day breakroom 5/21 - 27

Good morning all -- - Coffee is all ready sitting on the counter, so made a fresh ph00 and tea for Claude.

Wow, what a day tomorrow. One day to walk softly and proudly for the men and women who have paid the ultimate for our freedom. It came at a horrible price and has been prostituted in the past eight years. Sitting here watching President Trump arrive at this unbelievable meeting in Arabia and he will be keynote speaker. Who, in their wildest dream, could have imagined this happening, much less so quickly after him taking office. Slipped over to CNN to see what they are saying - - I about flipped when I heard them taunt about him bowing to the King of Arabia - - WHY - - because the king was putting a gorgeous gold chain and medallion around his neck. DUH.,................

Heading to church and pray hard for our president to help him show the world how stupid most of the press members are right now. Time to get on with making America great - - the Dems had eight years to do it and they tore it down.

Have a great day.........................

Bob
Old 05-21-2017, 10:30 AM

Received 1,637 Likes on 1,112 Posts
Originally Posted by FiverBob
- - I about flipped when I heard them taunt about him bowing to the King of Arabia - - WHY - - because the king was putting a gorgeous gold chain and medallion around his neck. DUH.,................

Have a great day.........................

Bob
You do realize that the left wing conspirators will say that the chain and medallion are a homing / listening / video device for Hitler (uh, I mean Trump) to send secret information to them on the sly.....

Yeah... That's it Smedley.... uh huh.....

Old 05-21-2017, 02:37 PM
Administrator

Received 171 Likes on 129 Posts
Bob, it's all they have after both Bush and their God bowed to them.

I take solace in knowing had the Saudis respected Obongo enough to invite him to the Sword dance, he would have wet himself and still had to wear a bicycle helmet to protect himself.

It was good seeing a real man represent us again.
The following users liked this post:
mknittle (05-23-2017)
Old 05-21-2017, 06:47 PM

Originally Posted by patdaly
Bob, it's all they have after both Bush and their God bowed to them.

I take solace in knowing had the Saudis respected Obongo enough to invite him to the Sword dance, he would have wet himself and still had to wear a bicycle helmet to protect himself.

It was good seeing a real man represent us again.
Wow, did Trump do good? His speech was right on. The overall reaction of the assembly is being reported (by the non-fake media) as being very positive and ready to get together and put up a solid front against the radicals. Could you ever see Bummer doing that? Nope. All he could do is bow to them and to Isis and apologize for us. Thanks a lot.

OK, time for refill.....................................CYA morry.
Old 05-22-2017, 06:44 AM
It's my pot and I'll stir it if I want to. If you're not careful, I'll stir your's as well!

Received 152 Likes on 118 Posts
Good morning from a very warm Paradise. Who stole my good weather and moderate temps?

Hot as it is, here is some even hotter coffee and ph00.

Just going to finish my morning drink, then head out to Home Depot before the traffic gets bad.

Bob, I hardly ever read the mainstream media these days as there is so much garbage and slanted news. Seems like there is no such thing as a true 'reporter' these days. I do not read opinions. I like the Drudge report and WND.

L8tr.
Old 05-22-2017, 07:18 AM
Top's Younger Twin

Received 21 Likes on 19 Posts
H
i

B. Y. E.
Old 05-22-2017, 08:46 AM
Administrator

Received 171 Likes on 129 Posts
Originally Posted by FiverBob
Wow, did Trump do good? His speech was right on. The overall reaction of the assembly is being reported (by the non-fake media) as being very positive and ready to get together and put up a solid front against the radicals. Could you ever see Bummer doing that? Nope. All he could do is bow to them and to Isis and apologize for us. Thanks a lot.

OK, time for refill.....................................CYA morry.
Yea, Trump did good.

Even the fake news can't spin that one.
Old 05-22-2017, 01:59 PM

Originally Posted by patdaly
Even the fake news can't spin that one.
HA - - - THEY ARE TRYING!!!!! Like saying Trump bowed down to the King of Saudi when he put the pendant around his neck. Duh - - how else is he going to get it around his neck? CNN is having a ball today trying to down and pick everything he is doing - - and this is a historic day for presidential trips such as this one.

OK Bob, settle down, grab a ph00, go out to the lanai and lay in the sun a while and relax, ya big dummy. OK, yes daddy..........................

ps: do smell the aroma of Scotty having passed thru here today?????
Old 05-22-2017, 02:54 PM

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
I spent yesterday doing a hard walk around around the little C-150 I'm looking at. No glitches to speak of on the outside. The battery is on charge. Found about 7 families of birds trying to make homes under the cowl. After clearing a huge nest out of the battery box, I felt like my arm was covered in mites. Good thing the belly drain was close. Took a quick wipedown with 100LL. Two showers when I got home. (I installed a borrowed set of cowl plugs and a cover!). It goes in annual next day or two. Then we shall see......
Old 05-23-2017, 06:16 AM
It's my pot and I'll stir it if I want to. If you're not careful, I'll stir your's as well!

Received 152 Likes on 118 Posts
Good morning. Still too hot. Still very unusual. Don't like this at all. Nuff' griping, coffee, ph00 etc is ready.

sherod, the C-150 is a pretty good plane and not much can go wrong. Check the fuel tank covers on the rear fasteners close to root for any buckling. ANY buckling there, pull the cover and check for rear spar damage about a 10-12" from the root. This type of damage is normally the result of a tip stripe. Also check the seat tracks for wear and proper seat locking. Not sure, but think that there is an AD on these.

Lots to do today but if it is a hot day like yesterday, may not do lots.

Off to do as little as possible. Adios.
Old 05-23-2017, 06:19 AM

Fresh coffee, ph00 and tea is br00d. Come get it. Fresh fruit on the counter along with cimmmammom buns with honey provided for your pleasure. Bedded down the dragon so he should not bother you. Aired the place out and shot a bit of Febreeeeeze around.

Me off to get the house and pool ready for the influx this weekend - - number is up to 25 now. LOOKOUT NEIGHBORS - - STAY INDOORS. There will be a bunch of laughing and hollering kids in that pool and maybe some big kids in the hot Jacuzzi. Fun to watch them.

L8R
Old 05-23-2017, 07:30 AM
Top's Younger Twin

Received 21 Likes on 19 Posts
Laying low on a cautionary course this week.
Its hard to idle down when I like to keep busy.
I see the surgeon next Monday between surgeries to schedule the excision of this large capsule like thing that doesn't have a name yet. Continuing with antibiotics and those may change when more cultures come in.
Easy Does It. Should feel lots better once this is eliminated.

thanks for the cimmmmammmmom bums

sorry about the ceiling fan. The dragon was found at a fair and we adopted him. He wanted to spin around and reminisce.
Old 05-23-2017, 07:19 PM

Originally Posted by Scotty
thanks for the cimmmmammmmom bums.
That is "BUNS" Scotty, not bums. LOL Was thinking about you today while working outside ship shaping everything when I lifted something while highly extended and quickly dropped to a knee with pain in my shoulder. Made me wonder how you were doing as I babied myself a bit and felt sorry for myself - - then I reminded meself of what you were going thru and quit being a wimp. I got up, stretched a bit, took a different position and easily lifted the load. While going thru all this, remember some of us are thinking of, and praying for, you that all will come out fine. Stiff upper lip, big guy - - we are beside you - - - just can't see us.

Long day, sore back from all the stooping, but wow it looks good. Brother-in-law w/wife arrives tomorrow. Son and wife arrive Friday night. The rest coming are local or less that 60 miles away, so it should be a fun and full house with loads of kids. Gotta kiddy proof the place, have the pool toys in the pool inviting them to come and get me. Remind me to have the camera ready.

Refill..............................................gone
mknittle (05-23-2017)
Old 05-23-2017, 08:20 PM
Admin Team Leader

Received 207 Likes on 158 Posts
Home made strawberry ice cream on the counter dig in!
mknittle (05-23-2017)
Old 05-23-2017, 08:27 PM

Received 600 Likes on 437 Posts
Originally Posted by Scotty
Laying low on a cautionary course this week.
Its hard to idle down when I like to keep busy.
I see the surgeon next Monday between surgeries to schedule the excision of this large capsule like thing that doesn't have a name yet. Continuing with antibiotics and those may change when more cultures come in.
Easy Does It. Should feel lots better once this is eliminated.

thanks for the cimmmmammmmom bums

sorry about the ceiling fan. The dragon was found at a fair and we adopted him. He wanted to spin around and reminisce.
I wish you the best of luck throughout this ordeal.

Quick Reply: Memorial Day breakroom 5/21 - 27