Other Everything else not covered in the main topics goes here. Please avoid brand and flame wars. Don't try and up your post count. It won't work in here.

Lazier bum breakroom 3/26 to4/1

Old 03-28-2017, 03:23 PM
Admin Team Leader

Received 207 Likes on 158 Posts
Oooooohhhhhh Green Tuna Salad Yum!
Old 03-28-2017, 04:42 PM
Administrator/Jarhead

Received 19 Likes on 19 Posts
Originally Posted by Mexstan
Hey, look what the cat dragged in! Welcome back. Thanks for the compliment.

The gauge on the right under the vent is a 2.25" diameter. I made the mount myself out of steel and welded some lugs on the back to pick up on the factory holes in the panel.

The gauge under the LH vent is a standard diameter and I just cut a hole in the plastic and fitted it in with it's switch underneath. That is the pressure gauge and switch for the compressors.

I also have an A pillar mount with two gauges in that. Seven extra gauges in total.
You made it, got it. Looks good!
Old 03-29-2017, 06:10 AM
Proprietor of Fiver's Inn and Hospitality Center

Received 22 Likes on 15 Posts
Morning all - - fresh coffee and ph00 ready for you. Made some banana/nut pancakes - - they are in the warmer ready for consumption.

I also have an A pillar mount with two gauges in that. Seven extra gauges in total.
Stan, you are slipping. I did not notice a gauge showing the projected time before the next piddle stop. Very important for old goats. ..............

............................................gone
Old 03-29-2017, 06:36 AM
It's my pot and I'll stir it if I want to. If you're not careful, I'll stir your's as well!

Received 151 Likes on 117 Posts
Originally Posted by FiverBob
Morning all - - fresh coffee and ph00 ready for you. Made some banana/nut pancakes - - they are in the warmer ready for consumption.

Stan, you are slipping. I did not notice a gauge showing the projected time before the next piddle stop. Very important for old goats. ..............

............................................gone

Coffee and banana/nut pancakes, yuh dun gud! Tnx.

As I am not yet in the old goat stage I do not need this gauge. You obviously know all about this. By the time that I reach that stage there will probably be an App with the appropriate accompanying warning sounds (tinkling or splashing?) that I can install on my phone so will not need that gauge anyway.
Old 03-29-2017, 08:15 AM
Admin Team Leader

Originally Posted by FiverBob
I did not notice a gauge showing the projected time before the next piddle stop. Very important for old goats. ..............
I solved that issue by installing a port a potti in place of the driver seat. It does however make toll booths and drive thru's rather interesting.....some people act like they never saw a guy driving naked before

Thanks for the pancakes
Old 03-29-2017, 11:25 AM

Originally Posted by Lary Ellis (Top)
I solved that issue by installing a port a potti in place of the driver seat. It does however make toll booths and drive thru's rather interesting.....some people act like they never saw a guy driving naked before
Reminds me of something that happened last week. Purchased some Fruit of the Loom undershorts last week. Put a pair on Monday and headed out. Oh my goodness. I came to the conclusion they were designed by a woman who had never seen a man naked, never seen a picture of a naked man nor inspected a statue of a naked man. She proceeded to design shorts assuming men had the same anatomy as a woman. .....................................

I heard Fruit of Loom is looking for a MALE to design men's clothes. Need a job????
Old 03-29-2017, 08:36 PM
Top's Younger Twin

Received 21 Likes on 19 Posts
This place is twisted!

I love it!!!

charmin shorts for fiver

toll booths?
i pulled up to the USA border and forgot I had my badge on.

It said,

I ❤️ pooping

double take, triple take then laughter and away I went.
Old 03-30-2017, 06:13 AM

Originally Posted by Scotty
toll booths? i pulled up to the USA border and forgot I had my badge on.
It said, I ❤️ pooping

double take, triple take then laughter and away I went.
Yep, I can see it all now. Everyone headed for the john leaving open borders. That is one way to get thru quickly. ...............

Fresh coffee and ph00 on the counter and waiting for y00. Come get it. Have a great day.

Old 03-30-2017, 09:34 AM

Location: In the middle of Weather Dry Creek Farm in Avilla, Arkansas
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Greetings!

The rumors of my demise are totally unfounded.

Still kicking and working my hiney off. Too many things going on and not enough time to play.

Shortround out
Old 03-30-2017, 09:36 AM
Admin Team Leader

Hey Bruce! great to see you!

I wondered how you were getting by?
Old 03-31-2017, 06:39 AM
It's my pot and I'll stir it if I want to. If you're not careful, I'll stir your's as well!

Received 151 Likes on 117 Posts
Good morning from Paradise, again. Still fantastic weather down here even although out in the direct sun it is hot.

Coffee and ph00 is ready. So is a big bowl of assorted cut up fresh fruit. Some of you need to learn to eat healthy, so start you day healthy with this fruit.

Was just reading back a couple of days and Scotty is very right. This place is twisted. I have commented on this fact in the past. Twisted is OK as it makes for fun even tho some of the world will not understand and immediately hand out demeaning and derogatory labels. Bring it on!

Bob, you have been talking about a bad eye, so are you sure that when you bought those new Fruit 'o the Loom that you did not buy the female version? Sounds like you found out what tighty whities really mean.

Bruce, welcome back. Stay a while.

Got a date day with my wife. This means that once she gets her face on and finishes fussing with her hair that we will be heading out to take care of a bunch of chores. The city that I live in has many small universities and one of of them is a culinary university. They have a small public restaurant that teaches their students how to deal with customers, prepare different dishes etc. This restaurant has an excellent reputation for outstanding food and cheap prices and we are debating on going there for lunch today.

Get moving ............. >>>>>>>>>>>>>
Old 03-31-2017, 08:36 AM

Coffee and ph00 is ready. So is a big bowl of assorted cut up fresh fruit. Some of you need to learn to eat healthy, so start you day healthy with this fruit.

Bob, you have been talking about a bad eye, so are you sure that when you bought those new Fruit 'o the Loom that you did not buy the female version? Sounds like you found out what tighty whities really mean.

Got a date day with my wife. This restaurant has an excellent reputation for outstanding food and cheap prices and we are debating on going there for lunch today.
Yoooaaa - - ph00 and fruit. Good combo. ...............
Ya did good, big boy. Now, about them shorts - - pretty sure these are the male version, just messed up design. Why would the female version have that little access slot down there? ................course, in this world we are in, would not surprise me at all to see some person who is dressed in nice ladies clothes might need one. ...........

The restaurant sounds good - - wish we could join you. Took my wife to the Amish "all you can eat" restaurant this week. Boy, was I ever a bad boy. Here I am on the quest to knock off 10 extra pounds and I end up there............................still fun and wow, good food.

REFILL.................................gone.
Old 03-31-2017, 10:36 AM

Received 413 Likes on 316 Posts
41° this AM! Road construction season has started! Winter is over! Off to fix the rock chip in my new windshield.
Old 03-31-2017, 10:49 AM

Received 2,372 Likes on 1,568 Posts
I got a good night of sleep for the first time in over a week.
I had a friend in town helping me get my '89 Ramcharger 12V project running and driving finally.
We spent long days / late nights in the shop everyday for 7 straight days.
It still needs lots of details stuff worked out still, but it starts, runs, stops and moves under it own power using the front driveshaft. I am having the rear driveshaft of a RCLB W-250 cut down and balanced for it as well, as we speak.
Old 04-01-2017, 08:56 AM

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
Just stopped by for a minute to catch up. Good day to relax and find some of those good eats you guys have been eating!

Short Round - Good to see you again!

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Lazier bum breakroom 3/26 to4/1