Dodge Diesel - Diesel Truck Resource Forums

Dodge Diesel - Diesel Truck Resource Forums (https://www.dieseltruckresource.com/forums/)
-   Other (https://www.dieseltruckresource.com/forums/other-94/)
-   -   Just For Fun, Post Your CB Handle (https://www.dieseltruckresource.com/forums/other-94/just-fun-post-your-cb-handle-108367/)

Ridiculous 07-06-2006 07:56 PM

Just For Fun, Post Your CB Handle

just bored and wanna see what kinda clever and interesting handles are out there...but remember, of course, keep it appropriate.

to start off, mine is "cabbage kid" b/c my last name is cole and cole is german for cabbage, hint the name "coleslaw". [coffee]

and that was my old man's handle when he was my age and had a cb too, just carrying on the family tradition [laugh]

Begle1 07-06-2006 08:13 PM

Begle1.

Of course, I've never actually been able to carry on a conversation with a CB, but still... :rolleyes:

Timberman 07-06-2006 08:22 PM

"Log Dog" cause I used to be a timber buyer. [laugh]

dssimecek 07-06-2006 08:27 PM

Don't use a CB much anymore, but the handle I use is "Groundhog." That was I nickname that I had as a SAC trained killer in Uncle Sam's Airplane Corp.

[laugh]

Groundhog, out

BigBlue 07-06-2006 09:01 PM

What else, BigBlue.

DR3500 07-06-2006 09:51 PM

Mine's Scrappy because I am little like Scooby Doo's nephew and won't back down from a fight (even if it is in my best interest to)

Buckshotmckee 07-06-2006 10:16 PM

Mine's "Booger"

edwinsmith 07-06-2006 10:32 PM

In my younger days I was a serviceman for two way radios. I drove a truck to several county and city locations fixing cop radios. I also had cop radios in the truck so they could call me directly to come fix them. They called for the "Radioman" so the handle stuck for my CB radio handle.

Edwin

kansaskingairpi 07-06-2006 11:08 PM

Slippery nippled two headed flatulence sniffer...

Kinda has a ring to it.....

Red3quarter 07-06-2006 11:40 PM

When I had my CB in my old truck I was always going by "Kujo" because that was easier to most people than trying to say my last name, which is spelled Kolodziej. Some how my CB handle was born from my last name. When I got into college some of the guys there i was running around with called me "grease monkey" since i was the only diesel tech major out of the group i hung out with. All the rest were Conservation Law majors, so a few of them got names like Squirrel Sheriff and such. This reminds me, i should hook the CB up in my current truck.

ratat98 07-06-2006 11:48 PM

"Rat-a-tat" but mostly just "Rat" because its easier to understand over the radio

getblown5.9 07-07-2006 12:57 AM

baltimore dirtball junior...

my old man was the "baltimore dirtball" when he was a mechanic as a teen, and my mom was even on the radio, she was known as the "turtle dove"

H2SRDMB 07-07-2006 01:28 AM

Agent Orange.. squashing all you mud ducks west of the colorado!! hahaha those were the fun days [roll]
now i just carry the ham radio for emergencies, and rarely touch the c/b. but i did finally install it in my truck. hmmm now to get the antenna.
btw any amps for sale??? mine went to the smoke gods. [dummy]

JKM 07-07-2006 01:30 AM

I generally answer to Jimmy.

Teddy Bear 07-07-2006 01:48 AM

Teddybear is mine. Reason being because of that Red Sovine song called "teddybear". In the song "teddybear" is a young boy in a wheelchair and he talks to truckers on the CB. Since im a paraplegic i thought it would be fitting for me to be "teddybear" [laugh]