Other Everything else not covered in the main topics goes here. Please avoid brand and flame wars. Don't try and up your post count. It won't work in here.

Jarhead Joe breakroom 25-31 March

Search this Thread

Old 03-28-2018, 07:07 PM

Received 1,637 Likes on 1,112 Posts
Originally Posted by Lary Ellis (Top)
Stan, social media is simply winning the competition against online forums....platforms like Faceplant are fast and easy to access on the cell phone that now leads millions around like a leash.
NOTE TO LARY: This site is fast and easy to access on my phone. Maybe you need a new phone.

BTW, I'm not a faceplant / facecrook / Faceboob member, so I cannot, and will NEVER be able to do what you say. Every person I know is a FB user, but I'm still holding out. Maybe if Zuckerberg goes to prison, I might think about finally joining.

lol
Old 03-28-2018, 07:12 PM

Received 1,637 Likes on 1,112 Posts
Well, I just opened up the fridge and grabbed a beer. Does this count as a "Breakroom" activity ?

After walking in the house, and smelling the WORST Cat STANK ever (that's Stank and not Stan), I found that my wifes cat took the biggest dump physically possible. She's been giving him a bit of stool softener, as he's morbidly obese from being a fat, lazy cat that does nothing but eat and sleep. When you open up a cat box, and there is a cat poop that's over a foot long, there's something wrong with this picture.

No I didn't take a picture, as I'm sure Lary would have deleted it anyway. My god, it was unbelievable. I'm sure this 28 lb cat would have won an award for something.... such as the worlds biggest cat crap.

Oh well, back to my beer from the fridge. There's a few more in there if anyone is thirsty.

Old 03-28-2018, 07:24 PM
Administrator/Jarhead

Received 19 Likes on 19 Posts
This is the cherry on the top of my day right here...
Old 03-29-2018, 07:25 AM
Top's Younger Twin

Received 21 Likes on 19 Posts
Omelettes
Pastries
Bacons
Juices
Phoo Goo for u know who (yes Bobby I love u)

High

Buy
Old 03-29-2018, 09:25 AM
Proprietor of Fiver's Inn and Hospitality Center

Received 22 Likes on 15 Posts
Originally Posted by Scotty
Omelettes
Pastries
Bacons
Juices
Phoo Goo for u know who (yes Bobby I love u)

High

Buy
AWWWWW shucks, Big Boy - - ya made me blush......................I luvU2........................................a big ph00 to that.........YEH.

Nuther gorgeous day down here. Mid 80's, gentle breeze, but storm on it's way tomorrow. Fast moving, mostly rain and some winds - - maybe a waterspout or two. Heading to Cadillac for lunch today - - they put on a luncheon just about every month usually with something neat to take home. Meeting friends there. Sooo, I will keep my indulgence low this morning with all these goodies - - ya did good, Scotty.

L8R
Old 03-30-2018, 06:00 AM
Proprietor of Fiver's Inn and Hospitality Center

Received 22 Likes on 15 Posts
Wow, what happened? All these goodies that Scotty left and no one came by to indulge. Well, I fed it all to the dragon - he/she???? - smiled and purred. Fresh coffee and ph00 on the counter and kept it simple today with some fritters.

Out to work on the gutter down spouts today and clean out the clogged ones. Then, have my handy man put on leaf guard around the house. My two oaks have grown way big and dropped mucho leaves on the roof. This spring tree trim will pull those overhangers back some.

OK, grabbing my ph00................ and out to work.......and it is mostly on my knees................groan...............
Old 03-30-2018, 12:46 PM

Received 414 Likes on 316 Posts
Originally Posted by NJTman

After walking in the house, and smelling the WORST Cat STANK ever (that's Stank and not Stan), I found that my wifes cat took the biggest dump physically possible. She's been giving him a bit of stool softener, as he's morbidly obese from being a fat, lazy cat that does nothing but eat and sleep. When you open up a cat box, and there is a cat poop that's over a foot long, there's something wrong with this picture.

No I didn't take a picture, as I'm sure Lary would have deleted it anyway. My god, it was unbelievable. I'm sure this 28 lb cat would have won an award for something.... such as the worlds biggest cat crap.

Sometime I have stink competitions with the cat to see who runs out of the bathroom first. After this morning I think we are still tied. Good thing my bathroom has an industrial exhaust fan.

Down to only one baby rabbit left due to predestination (aka food chain).
24°, I hope this is a trend toward warmer temperatures.
Old 03-31-2018, 11:06 AM

Received 414 Likes on 316 Posts
Another month down the drain. I must be having fun and just don't know it.
12° this AM, I was hoping the cold would be behind us. Beautiful sunny day yesterday, supposed to be again today. Was thinking of pulling the winter tires off, but with the threat of freezing rain by next weekend I guess I should leave them on a while longer.
Wasted yesterday trying to catch up on the finances. glad my tax refund showed up. Also got a big raise from the company. I guess they really do want me to hang around.
Old 03-31-2018, 04:17 PM
Top's Younger Twin

Received 21 Likes on 19 Posts
Minus 33C windchill here.
unusually cold here.
Bobby did my adoption papers show up? Courier says you signed for them on Thursday.