Dodge Diesel - Diesel Truck Resource Forums

Dodge Diesel - Diesel Truck Resource Forums (https://www.dieseltruckresource.com/forums/)
-   Other (https://www.dieseltruckresource.com/forums/other-94/)
-   -   It's a new week breakroom 10/7 - 10/13 (https://www.dieseltruckresource.com/forums/other-94/its-new-week-breakroom-10-7-10-13-a-331018/)

FiverBob 10-07-2018 07:22 AM

It's a new week breakroom 10/7 - 10/13

Morning gang. Sun is up, cooler, going to be a great day. So get your fanny out of bed and come enjoy with me over a cup of coffee or ph00, fresh cut fruit - - also fresh Florida orange juice, grape
juice and apple juice available in the fridge. Some pastries on the counter. I am on the lanai with the dragon listening to the fountain and petting my pet rabbit enjoying the flowers and birds are singing.

……………...[coffee]………………..ph00 - - - yawh00

Bobby

Scotty 10-07-2018 09:00 AM

High

by

cougar 10-07-2018 10:34 AM

Another week past and I'm not sure if I got anything done.

NJTman 10-07-2018 10:35 AM

Originally Posted by Scotty (Post 3353725)
High

by

Get high?

Buy what?

Just had some.fruit and pastries. Yummy. Thanks Fla Bob. Always nice,to have, fresh food in the AM. Off to enjoy a relaxed cloudy Sunday afternoon

NJTman 10-07-2018 10:37 AM

Originally Posted by cougar (Post 3353730)
Another week past and I'm not sure if I got anything done.

You made the bed. Not enough for,you?

FiverBob 10-07-2018 01:25 PM

Originally Posted by Scotty (Post 3353725)
High

by

OK, stop it!!!!!!!!!!! ………………….[dummy]………………...:whyme:

Where are you? What are you doing? Where ya been? Having any fun? We want to know what is happening with you - - - - Talk to us. …………….:agree:

Back from church - - - good steak and good company, the wife. Now, catch up with paper and peuter work Bob cuz you sure won't want to tomorrow after the dentist gets done with you. GGGRRRRR

Scotty 10-07-2018 01:41 PM

Originally Posted by FiverBob (Post 3353740)
OK, stop it!!!!!!!!!!! ………………….[dummy]………………...:whyme:

Where are you? What are you doing? Where ya been? Having any fun? We want to know what is happening with you - - - - Talk to us. …………….:agree:

Back from church - - - good steak and good company, the wife. Now, catch up with paper and peuter work Bob cuz you sure won't want to tomorrow after the dentist gets done with you. GGGRRRRR

I replied to your email over a week ago and haven’t seen your reply.
check and let me know if you got it.

Mexstan 10-07-2018 02:19 PM

What on earth is happening to this site? Made the following post and noticed that it ended up in a breakroom site from over a year ago? Had to delete it and try again.

Been up since 04:00. Needed to drive my wife to the meeting spot to be picked up by her friends who will be riding with her on the bus to the Mexico City airport. By now she will be sitting on the beach in Huatulco
Will try some of that ph00 and see what happens. Almost time for lunch. In about 30 minutes or so will go and make myself a nice large veggie salad. Let's see, what will I put into my salad today? At minimum, purple cabbage, purple onion, cucumber, radish, broccoli, avocado, cauliflower, tomato, fresh picked kale, carrot, snow peas and whatever else I can find to cut up. Good tasting raw and very healthy food.

Ciao.

FiverBob 10-08-2018 09:33 AM

Back from oral surgeon - - extraction went very well. Hopefully it will not be very painful when it wakes up.
Can't have ph00 so let everyone take care of themselves today - - talk later when all settles down.
Bob

Mexstan 10-08-2018 05:49 PM

All this talk of teeth is giving me a phantom toothache. Hope all of you with these horrible tooth problems will soon be over your pain and bad to normal - or whatever 'normal' means to you. :rolleyes:

Been fairly busy all day, but am now going to sit back and enjoy a nice hot drink and maybe try to finish reading a fantastic new book that I received a few days ago. It's one of those books that once you start reading, it is hard to put down. Have a breakfast meeting tomorrow morning and know that I will come back stuffed. It's at a Walmart owned Mexican style chain restaurant and know that the food there is always fresh, delicious and lots.

Hey Bob, is that new storm (Michael) potentially going to cause you any problems? It looks huge and dangerous.

See yuh.

FiverBob 10-09-2018 07:56 AM

Originally Posted by Mexstan (Post 3353778)
Hey Bob, is that new storm (Michael) potentially going to cause you any problems? It looks huge and dangerous. See yuh.

Stan - - - looks like we will get rain and wind, but not bad. Another 150 miles north -- not so. Heading inland at the corner and then up into Georgia and S. Carolina. Better not
bother me here - - - had enough of that garbage last month.

Had a great night after that tooth pull. Read a book, tried to sleep, shivered for about 3 hours from the accelerator in the stuff to numb me - - forgot to tell him to use the normal stuff. Soooo,
I was wired all night - - have not slept a wink since 5am yesterday morning. Maybe I can unwind enough to grab a nap this after noon.

I can't drink it, but I did put on coffee and ph00 but could not pull anything together to nibble on - - sorry.

L8R

Scotty 10-09-2018 08:08 AM

My body tweaks like that too SpeedoBobby.
Any kind of pain med that should knock me out actually ramps me up.
Local Freezing hits me like a head rush.
my Elder Twin Lary has more serious issues with Lidocaine.
:(

Make crank calls to your members of your Church. Blame Stan lol

Mexstan 10-09-2018 11:13 AM

Originally Posted by Scotty (Post 3353796)
Make crank calls to your members of your Church. Blame Stan lol

HEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What did I do to deserve this abuse? :( :confused:

Scotty 10-10-2018 06:04 AM

[laugh][whistle]...[coffee]​​​​​​​

FiverBob 10-10-2018 06:58 AM

Wow, look who beat me in here today. Good going Scuuty. And coffee and ph00 are on - - wow. ………….[coffee]

Have not checked the TV yet today, but woke up to winds heading due north so I would assume our little buddy is about even with us or a bit north. Have a couple palm fronds on the ground, but it is
not bad out there. Just stay out there in the gulf - - we don't want you here. …………..[nonono]

Finally had a good nights sleep and feel a bit better. Guess that stuff is getting out of my system. Had two lousy days and I assume I reacted to the shot like Scotty. Not fun. Dragging, cold with flushing, aching - - - just dreary.

Going to go try and get a little work done today - - have a great one.

ps: just a bit past 9am and just checked the TV weather. Hurricane is now cat 4 and could reach 5 it is so organized and in the warm gulf waters. It is well above us now so we are out of the woods down here, but it is a nasty one and headed into an area creating a barrier funnel for the surge to have problems to spread out and decrease the height of the rise. hmmm???? Not fun.