Other Everything else not covered in the main topics goes here. Please avoid brand and flame wars. Don't try and up your post count. It won't work in here.

its my birthday this week break room, Apr.8 - Apr 15

Search this Thread

Old 04-08-2018, 07:56 AM

Received 1,637 Likes on 1,112 Posts
its my birthday this week break room, Apr.8 - Apr 15

Woke up early, dogs had to pee, so they decided I'd be up at Dawn. Tony Orlando wasn't around, but a beautiful morning otherwise. 45* and bright sunshine.

Yesterday went to Wyoming Pennsylvania. Why? They have a Dunkin Donuts there , lol

Brought back some chocolate, glazed and creme filled bundles of fat, and put them on the table for all of you to enjoy. Wife said that the DD hazelnut is her favorite, so, ill call that pooh from now on, and its fresh roasted and on the table as well.

Can you believe its only $1.50 to self serve car wash out there? Cheapest one here is $4.50. Geesh. Worth moving there just to wash the brick for a $1.50

Wonderful day to all
Attached Thumbnails its my birthday this week break room, Apr.8 - Apr 15-0407181751_hdr-1024x576.jpg  
Old 04-08-2018, 08:41 AM
It's my pot and I'll stir it if I want to. If you're not careful, I'll stir your's as well!

Received 152 Likes on 118 Posts
NJTman, thanks for starting the breakroom this week. Not sure if you should be thanked for all those tempting fat goodies. But, but, but, where is the coffee and ph00 to wash those delicious DD's down?

Fresh coffee and ph00 is now made.

Bring your brick down here where it only costs about $2.75 (50 pesos) to get it hand washed and dried. Due to this low cost have not washed my own truck for many years. Do wash my wifes UV as it is a lot smaller than my truck.

Another gorgeous day down here. Beautiful brilliant blue skies, very low humidity and nice and warm. Average 60F as the sun comes up. Today it will probably hit a high of around 85F.

Off to go and enjoy a big bowl of cut up mixed fruit. Just finished a nice glass of fresh coconut water. Good healthy way to start the day.

Hope that y'all have a great day. Go to church and give thanks for your many blessings.
Old 04-08-2018, 09:12 AM

Originally Posted by Mexstan
NJTman, thanks for starting the breakroom this week. Not sure if you should be thanked for all those tempting fat goodies. But, but, but, where is the coffee and ph00 to wash those delicious DD's down?

Fresh coffee and ph00 is now made.

Bring your brick down here where it only costs about $2.75 (50 pesos) to get it hand washed and dried. Due to this low cost have not washed my own truck for many years. Do wash my wifes UV as it is a lot smaller than my truck.

Another gorgeous day down here. Beautiful brilliant blue skies, very low humidity and nice and warm. Average 60F as the sun comes up. Today it will probably hit a high of around 85F.

Off to go and enjoy a big bowl of cut up mixed fruit. Just finished a nice glass of fresh coconut water. Good healthy way to start the day.

Hope that y'all have a great day. Go to church and give thanks for your many blessings.
Hey Stan. Thanks for helping out. I thought the hazelnut coffee was enough, but I know better now. Appreciate the offer for a hand wash and dry for the Brick, but only I, or myself is allowed to touch my Brick. Wife gets mad when anyone else puts their hands (or towels) on it. The national guardsmen wouldn't let me down there anyway, as my criminal record would prevent this. I ran an illegal lemonade stand (in 1975) when I was 8 years old for at least 3 summers. Tried, convicted, and on probation since then

Doesn't coconut oil give people the runs??? Too much can dehydrate you, no? Lets hope you have us the watered down version, as I'd like to spend today, not looking for the nearest bathroom, or port a John.

What city in Mexico do you live in??

Added some bagels and cream cheese to the table. Darn good bagels up here.
Old 04-08-2018, 09:20 AM
Admin Team Leader

Received 207 Likes on 158 Posts
Thanks for breakfast...

I don't like donuts...never eat the nasty things...How come you didn't get any of the maple ones that I hate the most? or ones with pink sprinkles?
Old 04-08-2018, 09:29 AM
It's my pot and I'll stir it if I want to. If you're not careful, I'll stir your's as well!

Received 152 Likes on 118 Posts
Never heard of coconut water giving people the runs. Maybe if a person drinks a gallon or so. I drink a glass of pure unadulterated coconut water every day. It comes directly out of the coconut. NEVER drink the pasteurized or homogenized junk or any that has had stuff added to it. Those could give a person the runs.

I live in Queretaro. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quer%C3%A9taro_City No water anywhere in Mexico (or any tropical country) is safe to drink from the tap. Stay with bottled water. Here at home I use a RO filtration system and nobody ever gets sick. Those that end up with Montezuma's revenge probably got it by not washing their hands before eating or eating foods like salads that have been washed in unclean water. Even eating things like potato chips with unclean hands can give a non-resident the runs.

Bagels! Now you are talking! With cream cheese or lox.
Old 04-08-2018, 09:30 AM

Originally Posted by Lary Ellis (Top)
Thanks for breakfast...

I don't like donuts...never eat the nasty things...How come you didn't get any of the maple ones that I hate the most? or ones with pink sprinkles?
Lol. Truth be told, I don't eat donuts either. Their oil content upsets my stomach, and I'll feel nauseous all day long. I will, however, grab a muffin from time to time...(no, not the type President Trump goes after)BlBlueberry, coffeecake, or raisin bran will do it DD doesn't have good muffins there, IMO. We have a gasoline / snack Shoppe here called Quik Chek that makes much tastier muffins.

https://quickchek.com/
Old 04-08-2018, 10:28 AM

Received 414 Likes on 316 Posts
I'm shying more and more away from it these days, the sugar makes me feel weird.
Frosty morning here, above freezing out at the house. Need that snow gone so I can start working on the place.
Old 04-09-2018, 06:49 AM
Proprietor of Fiver's Inn and Hospitality Center

Received 22 Likes on 15 Posts
Well, since DD coffee is the preferred, I brought in a bag of DD and made coffee - - AND ph00 (of course). (the bag of DD is on the top shelf right of the sink)

Gorgeous morning here- - cloudy and some light rain yesterday. High today should be about 80. Still working at the other house. Tentative real estate agent will be there tomorrow for a walk thru and suggestions - - like do we leave the furniture in or have an estate sale and clean it out. Glad when it is gone.

OK, coffee and ph00 are down and ready - - come and get it............
Old 04-09-2018, 08:14 AM
Admin Team Leader

Thanks for the coffee Bob...I need it this morning.

I am not certain keeping it on the top shelf right of the sink is such a good idea, that is where Scotty stores his (censored) and (censored)

Have a safe day guys!
Old 04-09-2018, 08:56 AM
Proprietor of Fiver's Inn and Hospitality Center

Received 22 Likes on 15 Posts
Lary,

Scotty's (censored) and (censored) have been moved to a safer place (censored). I looked his stuff over and we cannot leave it so available. We must protect the gang from this kind of (censored) stuff.

Off to work.
Old 04-09-2018, 09:36 AM

Received 2,392 Likes on 1,576 Posts
Another cold morning with some fresh snow here...Just enough to cover up some of the muddy ruts on the back road. Yuck, I am about over it.
It is the last week of lift service at the local MT...I am ready for spring skiing and snowboarding on corn snow, not icy bumps and lumps on the trail. Today's conditions would be what I call dust on crust.
I am hoping for a nice day next Sunday so my daughter and I can shut down the season with decent weather.

Happy Birthday to T-man today!
Old 04-09-2018, 10:10 AM

Thanks Ollie. Maybe ill get a,steak for dinner tonight for being the old fart I feel like most of the time.

Spent the weekend putting 500 miles on the wife's honda. Mighty purty out there in them hills of PA. Looking forwards to the day, I see that scenery on a daily basis.

More NJ bagels on the shelf . just don't mistake them for Scotty's (censored). Whatever that may be
Attached Thumbnails its my birthday this week break room, Apr.8 - Apr 15-0408181904_hdr-1280x720.jpg  
Old 04-09-2018, 10:11 AM

Originally Posted by Lary Ellis (Top)
....on the top shelf right of the sink is such a good idea, that is where Scotty stores his (censored) and (censored)

Have a safe day guys!

Franks and beans ?
Old 04-09-2018, 03:09 PM
Admin Team Leader

Originally Posted by FiverBob
Lary,

Scotty's (censored) and (censored) have been moved to a safer place (censored). I looked his stuff over and we cannot leave it so available. We must protect the gang from this kind of (censored) stuff.

Off to work.
Good work Bob....now we just have to hope Scotty doesn't mislabel his stuff and hide somewhere else
Old 04-09-2018, 03:13 PM
Admin Team Leader

Originally Posted by NJTman
Franks and beans ?
Oh you poor...poor misguided old fart

Franks and beans would be a delight compared to the (censored) and (censored) Scotty uses.

Happy Birthday!

Mine is later this week too...I think
The following users liked this post:
NJTman (04-09-2018)

Quick Reply: its my birthday this week break room, Apr.8 - Apr 15