Dodge Diesel - Diesel Truck Resource Forums

Dodge Diesel - Diesel Truck Resource Forums (https://www.dieseltruckresource.com/forums/)
-   Other (https://www.dieseltruckresource.com/forums/other-94/)
-   -   I'm a new dad! (https://www.dieseltruckresource.com/forums/other-94/im-new-dad-23468/)

PADZZ 02-03-2003 02:09 PM

I'm a new dad!

My wife and I are pround parents of a baby boy! He had a difficult time for the 1st 3 days or so, but now he's home and doing good. After 7 1/2 years of marriage, this is our 1st kid...Drew! Here's a pic taken yesterday. He's 6 days old now!

Shovelhead 02-03-2003 02:13 PM

Re:I'm a new dad!

Congrats to you all.<br>Cute kid....but ain't they all...... ;)

Huey 02-03-2003 02:15 PM

Congrats!!<br><br>Now the real fun begins!! ;D

bulthisl 02-03-2003 02:22 PM

Congrats !!!<br><br>I remember the feelling I had when all three of mine were born.<br>It is a special time for you and the better half.<br>Enjoy these times they grow up to fast.<br><br><br> : Eddie : 8)<br><br><br> PS : Drew allready has a strange BOMBING look in his eye. ;)<br>

Scotty 02-03-2003 02:30 PM

CONGRATS!!!<br><br>HE does have a bit of a DIESEL look.<br><br> ;D

TPilaske 02-03-2003 03:21 PM

CONGRATS!!! ;D ;D<br><br>Tony

Lary Ellis (Top) 02-03-2003 03:32 PM

Wow another diesel head if I ever saw one! ;) <br> <br> Congratulations on the new blessing, I know you and mom are real proud of that bundle of joy!<br><br> Now go sell your truck and get a second job so you can start saving for college [laugh]<br><br> Just kidding! make him get a scholarship ;D

GrandpasRam 02-03-2003 03:37 PM

Congrats. Children are the source of some of our greatest joy in life, as well as some of our greatest disappointments. They will quickly remind us of just how special life itself is, and how much we should not be taking any day for granted. Enjoy them while you can, they really do grow up fast. God Bless you and yours, and keep you all well.

FiverBob 02-03-2003 04:06 PM

Now that's a cutie pie. Sure glad he looks like his mama. [laugh] [laugh]<br><br>Congratulations. After waiting that long, I know he is greatly appreciated. Oh the wonder of it all. It is amazing.<br><br>Bob

PADZZ 02-03-2003 05:44 PM

Thanks for the kind words! Actually, we got the new truck because of him (told the wife that it was absolutely neccessary) ;). Today he was crying before we left to the doc's office...once he was in the Cummins, he quieted right up. Maybe the wife needs a Cummins Diesel for her everyday driver ;D<br> His delivery was a 'facial presentation', only 1:2000 births are that way. His lips came out 1st....he was quite swollen and he had some nerve damage because of the way his neck was cranked. Doing good now though. Can't wait to get his 1st dirt bike etc. Lots o' fun to come :)

Wade 02-03-2003 05:51 PM

I'm very happy for ya 8) My wife and I have'nt been able to have kids. Children are a blessing.

RATTLINRAM 02-03-2003 06:19 PM

Congratulations Drew,,,,,,,
,,,,, On your addition of two new parents. Treat them well and they will probably give you a little brother or sister to boss around when you're a little older. It's good to see that you have already made them realize they made the right choice buying the Cummins and by the time you're 16,,,,,, Dad should have it broke in real good for ya. ;D ;D

dieselcrazy 02-03-2003 07:49 PM

CONGRATS ;D<br><br>i remember when my babygirl was born almost 10 yrs ago ....im the 1 that cried like a baby ;D ;D ;D ( maybe i shouldnt admit that on such a manly site ) owell i can handle the verbal bashing ----- scott

DeaconWayne 02-04-2003 01:09 PM

Let's see now........ <br><br>With all of us Grandpa's on this site, what can we do to make Drew's childhood extremely memorable? (Wylie Coyote Wiggling His Eyebrows)<br><br>Christmas: UPS the child the loudest, most obnoxious toys :'( made that are too big to return and take Dad forever to put together. ;D<br><br>Birthday: UPS the child the messiest, most obnoxious toys made [yuk] that are too big and messy to put in the Ram to return and take Dad forever to put together. ;D<br><br>Just a start. You know how we Grandpa's enjoy our grandchildren. Even our adopted ones............ [laugh] [laugh] [laugh]<br><br>Summer in his car seat in the back of the Ram - Grandpa goes out to Drew and hands him an open grape soda pop and an unwrapped Hershey bar. (hehehehehehehehe). [eyecrazy]<br><br>Don't you think Dad &amp; Mom would really appreciate such kind, loving, and thoughtfull gifts to their precious baby? &gt;:(<br><br>Alright - who else has a newby that we can &quot;adopt&quot; around here? ;D ;D

Hired Gun 02-04-2003 01:36 PM

Congrats on the new arrival. I know you are excited.<br><br>My wife and I are expecting so I may contact you for advice.<br><br>Take care and God bless. :)