Other Everything else not covered in the main topics goes here. Please avoid brand and flame wars. Don't try and up your post count. It won't work in here.

I rear ended someone

Search this Thread

Old 03-09-2003, 08:17 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Re:I rear ended someone

[quote author=wheezer link=board=10;threadid=11907;start=0#112760 date=1047044781]<br>I agree with you DeeZilla. Our insurance is high in CO, company policy goes up every year (not just a little). Nevrenufh, I feel your pain, hopefully the guy you hit isn't looking at this as a free ticket to fix all that is wrong. I had hit some bit.. in an old Mercedes. She was at a stop light, it was icy. Light turns green, she nails it (doesn't know how to drive). I can't get stopped, honk a couple of times. She has enough time to look back at us twice. Still can't get traction to get moving (DUH). Lets us hit her. Just a little dent on her bumper, no injuries. We wait for the cop to come. When he asks if anyone is injured, she starts rubbing her neck... :-X I offer to pay for damage rather than turn it in to insurance. She calls a few days later. Shop wants almost $3k to fix. She had them doing trunk, rear quarters, trunk floor, WHO KNOWS WHAT ELSE!!! &gt; So, I turn it over to insurance. Tell them what she is doing and the reply is I hit her and that is what I have insurance for(also tell me I do not want to get involved for paying for someone who may complain of injury a few years down the road). Total damage to truck - picked up front tag and had to screw it back on. Her car $3k - YEAH RIGHT!!! I hope I see her in the rear view. <br>[/quote]<br><br><br>That, my friends, is why you carry a handgun in your vehicle. Ask if they are okay, if they rub their neck, say you have something to help them, go to your truck, get yer gun and shoot them in the forehead. Problem solved. Closed casket also.(gotta think of the relatives) ;D ;D<br>And yes I am kidding. Only shoot 'em if they are a lawyer