Other Everything else not covered in the main topics goes here. Please avoid brand and flame wars. Don't try and up your post count. It won't work in here.

Cheating on MRS. with CTD

Search this Thread

Old 03-10-2005, 01:06 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cheating on MRS. with CTD

Here it is guys, I'm cheating on my old lady, and it's with my truck. I've resorted to using my buddy to order things for my truck and paying him cash. Why cash, the Mrs. always seems to get the visa statements before me. ????

Now, when vendors ask for a phone #, I give them my work #. Why you ask? call display and messages left on our machine. She's figured out the phone # of Piers. That's just GREAT!!!

Now I'm getting things sent to the Bus depot. I sneak away and check the depot once a day. They say " Sir, We'll call you when it comes in" NO NO NO NO!!!!

Now for the best part!! Picked up a parcel from the Bus depot and got a block down the road, stopped, Ripped into the parcel, I mean RIPPED into the package. Low and behold, it's a set of poker chips??? It's NOT the truck part that I've been waiting for????? It's my B-Day on the 18th, You guessed it, she got me chips for my B-Day, and she's got my package.

I'm SO DEAD!
Old 03-10-2005, 01:09 PM

Old 03-10-2005, 01:14 PM
Banned

That is hilarious you got the bug something bad
Old 03-10-2005, 01:34 PM
Administrator

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Umm.... I'll assume that the "Mrs" (or any of here friends or co-workers) does/do not have internet access?

Rich
Old 03-10-2005, 02:04 PM
Tire Hater

Ouch, I'll send flowers.
Old 03-10-2005, 02:50 PM
Chapter President

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
Old 03-10-2005, 02:54 PM

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts
Get your check book out and start spending on her, or get a good divorce lawer! Either way your gonna pay!
Old 03-10-2005, 03:20 PM
Banned

Your screwed.
Old 03-10-2005, 03:25 PM

Oh boy ur gonna pay . Can you have stuff shipped to you at work. Next option get a box at one of those mail box places, Like Mail boexe etc, think it is ups store now.

ps, send her some flowers, don't go by the cemetary on the way home
Old 03-10-2005, 03:39 PM

if she gets your package just tell her that you couldnt resist and it was a birthday present to yourself..and if she gets on you about the amount just tell her to wait till her birthday and see what you have instore..and by god u better get crackin at finding her something thats purdy darn amazing lol...best of luck to ya (personally if i were her id just be mad that u were droppin money into your truck instead of mine lol)
~Heather~
Old 03-10-2005, 05:29 PM

I sometimes feel the same way. I'll leave it at that.
Old 03-10-2005, 05:46 PM

UPDATE!!! UPDATE!!!
I figured I'd call her at work, for some small talk. Wanted to see how mad she was without her getting her hands around my neck. She was all happy go lucky today. I found out that she had one of her friends pick up my so called B-Day gift. Her friend offered to gift wrap it and hold onto it until my party. SOOOOOOOO The Mrs. has no idea I have her/mine poker chips.

Here is the kicker, I ordered a VA C3.2 from Piers. I could be smokin out the town right now, instead I have a set of poker chips. I want my B-Day to come in a hurry, but I don't. I'll be happy to get my VA, but the old lady will throttle me when I open it up.
Old 03-10-2005, 06:18 PM
Admin Team Leader

Received 207 Likes on 158 Posts
You need to sweet talk the GF into swapping out gifts for you Nah forget I said that, No way she is not going to squeal on you eventually

I feel for you but never have been in a position like this myself. I don't hide anything from my wife, she has grown accustomed to my behavior and for some inexplicable reason, stays with me anyway

Not trying to preach to you here, but being honest with her about everything sure is a great way to succeed in marriage. I don't tell my wife what she can or can not do and she doesn't tell me anything either.

We get along great because we both know we have different interests and we don't try to understand it too hard Men and Women just think differently about stuff and that is the way it is supposed to be

Love each other for who and what you are, the rest of the stuff isn't worth fighting about

Buy her some flowers and tell her you love her, just because it is Thursday. You don't need a special day to do that, it will mean more to her anyway. After all, with 3 ex wives.....I oughta know!
Old 03-10-2005, 08:45 PM

Originally posted by Lary Ellis (Top)

Buy her some flowers and tell her you love her, just because it is Thursday. You don't need a special day to do that, it will mean more to her anyway. After all, with 3 ex wives.....I oughta know! [/B]
Are you kiddin? She will see right thru that smoke screen and WHACK him. lol You are right honesty is the best policy. Maybe get her involved with your truck and you will have a dandy three way ? lol
Old 03-10-2005, 09:33 PM

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
i think i wet my self

Quick Reply: Cheating on MRS. with CTD