Other Everything else not covered in the main topics goes here. Please avoid brand and flame wars. Don't try and up your post count. It won't work in here.

Hot and Humid Breakroom

Search this Thread

Old 07-29-2018, 02:08 PM
Proprietor of Fiver's Inn and Hospitality Center

Received 22 Likes on 15 Posts
Hot and Humid Breakroom

UUHHHHH, correct me if I am wrong, but today is Sunday - - RIGHT? New breakroom on Sunday - - RIGHT? OK, this is a new breakroom.
Late lunch being catered by OUTBACK Steakhouse. Sirloin was delicious. Sweet taters were cooked just right and the mixed veggies are super t00. Come on in, place your order and have it before you are done with your post. Oh yeh, fresh coffee and ph00 for y00 t00. Oh yeh, hot apple pie with whip cream or salted caramel topping for desert. Now it that ain't gudeenuff fer ya, eat at McDonalds. ………………… HEY - - - WHERE IS THE COFFEE ICON????? This whole screen is not the same - - do not like it. Bummer.

Thunder and storms all around us. Need to send it to Northern California and stomp out their fires. Horrible.

Sluuurrrrpppp - - - me gone.
Old 07-29-2018, 04:17 PM

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
Another new week stuff still broke on changes here, Bob send some of that rain up this way the Temps been good but its dry as the sands of Saudi Arabia.
​​​​​​​Well back to doing nothing
Old 07-29-2018, 09:04 PM

Thumbs down

DUH - - - found the key to getting smilies, etc. BUT - - BUMMER - - - NO COFFEE CUP ANYMORE. WHY DO THEY FUSS WITH THE FORMAT. Don't like it at all.

ps: Look up above the post. There is the down thumb symbol - - - why up there - - I had the arrow set after the final period. Stupid. Let's see if this works...……….
Old 07-29-2018, 09:23 PM

Received 1,637 Likes on 1,112 Posts
Weird new setup. I thought my computer was acting up.

Glad it's not just me.

Just got in from dinner at a neighbors. Has her own garden, and she made eggplant parm. Delicious. Haven't had it since last year. She had a sauce that had some garlic in it, and my wife is now sick from dinner. I loved it. No problems here. Moving right along...

All the sirloin was gone when I got in a few minutes ago. A few potatoes left, and I think I'll make a doggie bag, and cook them up with eggs in the AM.

Weather is spectacular tonight, vs the,last week if rain and humidity. Won't last, but still nice anyway. Least its not Arizona 117f in,the,shade??? That's nuts.

Spent the day continuing my quest to finish my house. Back of the house is finished. God.... this is taking way too long.

Oh well. Onto the next section this week.
Attached Thumbnails Hot and Humid Breakroom-0728181925a-1024x576-1.jpg  
Old 07-30-2018, 06:57 AM
Top's Younger Twin

Received 21 Likes on 19 Posts
Where am I?

Old 07-30-2018, 07:03 AM

Thumbs down

Hey man, the house is looking good. Keep up the good work. When done, come to my house. LOL

Fresh coffee and ph00 on and ready for your consumption. Come join us. Fresh sprinkles on the counter for unoh00. ………………..bummer, no coffee icon. BUMMER.
The following users liked this post:
NJTman (08-01-2018)
Old 07-30-2018, 08:34 AM
Top's Younger Twin

Uhh Bobby, I used the coffee ☕️ emoji above your post.

Old 07-30-2018, 09:32 AM

Originally Posted by Scotty
Uhh Bobby, I used the coffee ☕️ emoji above your post.

Hey boy - - where did you find that. I just checked the icon screen again and nothing is there and nothing below. I think that was one of those craze Canuck things. My cuz does this to me all the time. She is a crazy Canuck too. ………………..

Boy, we are covered up with clouds again today. Pond is chuck full of water and gators out at the ranch. I know I will have to restock for Tilapia. GGRRRR Cattle are sure happy with the grasses in the pasture. And, the eagles are happy with all the little critters thriving with all the food around. Hmmm, everybody happy but me. OK, me happy - - better than everything all brown and having a California fire. Would not be fun trying to get out of there in a fire - - unless - - - Hmmmm???? Could go out the back way down to the river - - could always swim away from the fire - - YEH - - - - oh horrors, swim right into the jaws of an alligator. New plan coming up.
Old 07-30-2018, 02:34 PM

Not happy no truck parts truck still broke need coffee
Old 08-01-2018, 08:20 AM

Received 1,637 Likes on 1,112 Posts
Originally Posted by FiverBob
Hey man, the house is looking good. Keep up the good work. When done, come to my house. LOL

Fresh coffee and ph00 on and ready for your consumption. Come join us. Fresh sprinkles on the counter for unoh00. ………………..bummer, no coffee icon. BUMMER.
Thanks Bob.

Did I ever tell you how much I hate hot weather ?

My buddy for the last 30 years lives in Jupiter. Self made millionaire, has a mansion and a yacht, has been asking me to move there for over a decade. Will set me up, job, place to live, etc...

No freaking way. Too hot for me, my friend..

Grabbed a cup of tea, and heading out into the rainy, humid, yucko day....

Old 08-01-2018, 08:34 AM

Originally Posted by NJTman
Thanks Bob.

Did I ever tell you how much I hate hot weather ?

My buddy for the last 30 years lives in Jupiter. Self made millionaire, has a mansion and a yacht, has been asking me to move there for over a decade. Will set me up, job, place to live, etc...

No freaking way. Too hot for me, my friend..

Grabbed a cup of tea, and heading out into the rainy, humid, yucko day....
I hear this same thing from wife's brother and sister from Illinois. But they come down every year in September and spend a month with us. By the time they live they are in the lanai, enjoying the suntan and dipping in the pool. When they get too warm, they come in the cool home. Then, I remind them their temp for the day will be 101, ours will be 91. Theirs will be 18 with snow and ice - - our will be 76 and I will think of them while eating supper in the lanai after grilling a juicy salmon steak our there while they are huddling around the wall heater in their home. I will say they are learning. They now spend 2 - 3 months a year down here and are starting talk about selling their home and moving down. And, they love to go to the beach every Friday eve for music and singing at sundown. And cool, and gorgeous sunset over the Gulf. Tough life. They also comment how AC helps - - car, home, shopping and it is mostly three months or so. Much rather walk to my car from the grocery store in 91 degrees of gorgeous sunshine than running thru a snow storm slipping and sliding and busting my pizzerias.

Put some fresh ph00 and coffee on perchance someone will bless us with their presence. Have a great day...……….:…………….Yep, found the coffee cup.

L8R
Old 08-02-2018, 06:36 AM
Top's Younger Twin

Hi

Bye
Old 08-02-2018, 07:19 AM

Originally Posted by Scotty
Hi

Bye
You big rascal - - ya drunk up all the coffee, but at least you didn't drink all the ph00 -- and it still smells purdy g00d, so having my ph00 this morning before heading out. Busy day making decisions
on windows, AC units, etc. Have a great one.

……………...…………………..
Old 08-02-2018, 10:57 AM

Fresh coffee and Phoo for you know who, lunch and super is being catered by Bob Evans eat up. On this Florida weather thing it might be alright during the winter months but during the summer I guess I will just hang out in good old West by God Virginia the high today is 68 and don't hardly ever see 90.

​​​​​​​Have a good one
Old 08-02-2018, 03:44 PM

Originally Posted by railroaderone
Fresh coffee and Phoo for you know who, lunch and super is being catered by Bob Evans eat up. On this Florida weather thing it might be alright during the winter months but during the summer I guess I will just hang out in good old West by God Virginia the high today is 68 and don't hardly ever see 90.

​​​​​​​Have a good one
You just called it. Have a place in he mountains for the summer and Florida for the winter. Perfect. Or, have an RV when retired and go wherever the weather is the best and scenery good
for that time of year. This has been one of my few summers here in many years. Had too much garbage going on this year to get away.

Quick Reply: Hot and Humid Breakroom