Dodge Diesel - Diesel Truck Resource Forums

Dodge Diesel - Diesel Truck Resource Forums (https://www.dieseltruckresource.com/forums/)
-   Other (https://www.dieseltruckresource.com/forums/other-94/)
-   -   Hot and bright breakroom, June 2 - 8 (https://www.dieseltruckresource.com/forums/other-94/hot-bright-breakroom-june-2-8-a-332053/)

FiverBob 06-02-2019 07:41 AM

Hot and bright breakroom, June 2 - 8

New week, new month, new coffee, new ph00, new banana nut pancakes, new Maple syrup, new venison sausage, new fruit juices. Come and get it.
Me off to church (if I can sit thru it) and out to din din with friends. Then work work work - - it I can bend over to do it. ggggrrrrrr

…….……………...[coffee]……………..:drool:

HobbleBobble

AlpineRAM 06-02-2019 07:56 AM

Brought some Käsekrainer for you to taste..
https://cimg0.ibsrv.net/gimg/www.die...68fa482bce.jpg

And some beer to go with them- enjoy responsibly and don't drink and drive.
https://cimg8.ibsrv.net/gimg/www.die...41b19fb2b6.jpg

Scotty 06-02-2019 08:28 AM

The smell of spilled beer in a vehicle from drinking and driving isn’t nice.
J/K
Things are a little anxious here at home. Megs has asked some uncomfortable questions I don’t have answers for.
One in particular is, “What if they can’t save the arm?”

I’m aware of this possibility. It’s not where I wanna go.
I don’t think any amount of thinking would prepare me for that outcome.

God’s Will

cougar 06-02-2019 02:24 PM

Been where your at my friend and I found I did myself more damage worrying about it than going through it. What will happen will happen. Plan to adapt, you will get through it just fine. Keep God in your thoughts.

Scotty 06-02-2019 06:03 PM

Thanks Coug

Pretty much what I’m doing.

On a lighter note...
City Champions
Winners of the shooting challenge too.

https://cimg7.ibsrv.net/gimg/www.die...082d54a54.jpeg

FiverBob 06-02-2019 06:22 PM

Wow Scooter - - -look at that gal. She is sure growing - - and tell her Grandy said she is getting prettier all the time. Know you must be proud of her, Scotty.
She is a jewel. Now just remember this one thing. They don't necessarily stay nice and yummy like that when they get in their teens. But, God's reward to
us for not eating our kids when they get that way is our grandkids. LOL

Long day, can't do anything but sit and read, watch TV, do mild exercises, and scuttle around the house just to move. This is getting old. Doctor tomorrow
with report on MRI on the back. Sure hope surgery is not the only option. We will see. Too much going on.

Good tennis on right now, so going to watch it on the big screen instead of this 32"er on my desk. Can't see the ball. DUH

Nighty night.

FiverBob 06-03-2019 11:54 AM

Coffee and ph00 are stale, so made a small fresh pot of each. Someone at least put the breakfast goodies in the fridge - - still there if you wish to warm
them up, otherwise I will bring them back home tonight and have them tomorrow. UmmmmYummmmmm.

Just got back from the doctor. Read me the MRI report on my back - - - - YUK, thru up all over the floor - - well not really, but felt like it. It is broken but
he is hoping from the alignment it will mend. Otherwise surgery. Still mostly positive on the surgery for the knee. Oh JOY JOY.

Grabbing a ph00 and out of here so I can go pout in the lanai. Hey, could go in the pool, that would not be against the rules. Can't lift anything heavier
than a gallon of milk. Bummer.

Sad HobbleBobble

Scotty 06-03-2019 12:08 PM

Sorry to read this. BustedUpBobbles
Hope you can avoid the surgery

Mexstan 06-04-2019 06:17 AM

Good morning from Paradise where we finally had a bit of rain. More supposed to be coming tonight and tomorrow, so hopefully the rainy season is here to stay for a few months. Put a set of new Yokohama tires on my wife's SUV yesterday, so she is now ready for water covered roads. Was first at the tire shop yesterday and they were not yet busy, so had 3 guys working on the SUV. Two machines removing and uninstalling the new tires, one guy balancing and one guy putting the wheels back on the SUV. Felt like I was doing a pit stop at a race track as I out of there in record time with the new tires.

This breakroom should be called the cripples breakroom or the broken peoples breakroom or something similar. Hope to hear that all you broken and structurally defective people are very soon totally mended and back to normal ..... whatever "normal" is for youse. [guitar] [laugh]

Scotty, presume that you are traveling tomorrow. May everything go well for you on Thursday. Will keep you in my prayers. Congrats on your daughters win.

HobbleBobble, same for you. May you soon mend without surgery and become pain free.

Fresh cut up fruit in the fridge. Lots of mangoes and lychees in this batch as it is that time of year. Also a big jug of fresh squeezed OJ and another jug of carrot juice mixed with beet and a touch of ginger. Very healthy and tasty. The ginger gives it a tiny 'bite'.

Of to go and do something constructive, like finish my juice and then a coffee. After that, weeeelll, maybe actually get to work on my never ending and ever growing to-do list.

Ciao.

FiverBob 06-04-2019 03:38 PM

Hey Scotty - - - our thoughts and prayers go with you tomorrow as you head out and will stay with you all week. Hold fast, stay positive and come back better.

Hot down here today - - up over 90 and humid. Too early for that stuff. Pretty out and the pool was good. No ph00 today so tried this stuff Stan left - -
not bad. In fact, quite good.

Gotta run - - blonde is hollering at me.

Scotty 06-04-2019 04:46 PM

We hit 94 yesterday
back around 80 today
Going to be cooler out west...50-60
Great surgical weather

All good to go here

I’ll update when I can.

Thanks

westcoaster 06-04-2019 06:43 PM

Best of luck,
Hope things go well!

cougar 06-05-2019 10:13 AM

My thoughts and prayers go with you.
Mean while.
Only a few drops at my place, but just 8 miles away......
https://www.ktuu.com/content/news/WA...510844401.html

AlpineRAM 06-05-2019 04:10 PM

Hey Scotty!

My best wishes for your surgery, and give Megan my best.

Since you on your side of the pond are always late I restocked the breakroom with some stuff for grownup evening perusal.
I'll sleep it off while you still work, but I'll be up before hobblebobble will even think about putting on some fresh phoo..

FiverBob 06-06-2019 06:08 AM

Well Big guy - - - HobbleBobble was up at 5am doing paperwork after a day at doctors and architect. Put fresh ph00 and coffee on at 7, but could
not get out to get any goodies. Sorry - - -hate this being confined stuff - - just not me. I want to jump in the RV and head to Newfoundland for the
summer. Oh well, just shut Bobble, pour some ph00, sit down and watch a good tennis match - - oh wait, that will make me jealous cuz I can't be
out there. Hey, appreciate your posts from the underside of the world - - it is the underside, isn't it? ha ha

Pouring my ph00 and gone. Have a great day. Thinking and praying for Scotty....……………..[coffee]