Dodge Diesel - Diesel Truck Resource Forums

Dodge Diesel - Diesel Truck Resource Forums (https://www.dieseltruckresource.com/forums/)
-   Other (https://www.dieseltruckresource.com/forums/other-94/)
-   -   Haunted house and leaf pile wrestling break room II 10-8 to 10-14 (https://www.dieseltruckresource.com/forums/other-94/haunted-house-leaf-pile-wrestling-break-room-ii-10-8-10-14-a-329053/)

cougar 10-08-2017 11:28 AM

Haunted house and leaf pile wrestling break room II 10-8 to 10-14

Fast week, time to start a new one.
Fresh regular coffee for the regulars and phoo for the phoophoos.
Scrambled eggs, assorted meats, and fresh fruit on the table. Brought in a pumpkin for decor, but the dragon ate it.
Getting ready to go back to work tomorrow. Should be interesting with all the cryptic comments being made the last few weeks.
The wind blew in the next storm along with warmer than average temperatures. The extended forecast calls for snow next week. Not sure yet if I want to put my studs on next weekend or wait. Winter doesn't usually really set in until the end of November.

Mexstan 10-08-2017 05:51 PM

A good friend sent me this. Hope that all who watch this can relate.
Not sure if I should have posted this in the political section, but then thought, no, this subject surpasses stupid politics. This video will probably be banned at most of your universities and if seen by your snowflake students will cause massive trauma and overflowing safe rooms.

www.facebook.com/chizzel/videos/1156247044095

BTW, I suppose you know that your president refused to take any salary and instead chose to donate it to a good cause. Do any of you know what that cause is? If so, post it here. (I know what it is.) The slimy leftist mainstream media will not say anything good about your president.

deere country 10-09-2017 07:41 AM

That's one that should make anyone with pride in our country choke up a bit. I always wondered what inspired him to write that song! Great find!

Lary Ellis (Top) 10-09-2017 05:08 PM

Fresh coffee and phoo along with my wife's southern fried chicken and smashed taters and gravy. Fresh apple pie and ice cream for dessert.....don't dawdle...you want to get yours before Scotty smells that warm pie out of the oven ;)

oliver foster 10-09-2017 05:15 PM

Did someone say warm apple pie....
Swooping in...Thanks Lary.

j_martin 10-09-2017 08:41 PM

Originally Posted by deere country (Post 3336431)
That's one that should make anyone with pride in our country choke up a bit. I always wondered what inspired him to write that song! Great find!

He said it. He just came back from a trip overseas. There's no place like the USA.

Been picking/drying apples for a week. 'nother 2 weeks to go for 4 trees. I'll have an apple a day for 2 stored for about 3 years. My main producers are pretty much failing, but they gave it their all this year.

culls (small) prairie spy, redwell, and haralson apples on the counter. Fill yer pockets.

Scotty 10-10-2017 05:47 AM

Yum potato smashed chicken pie.

Scotty 10-10-2017 05:49 AM

Not sure what happened, posted here and the post turned up in another thread.
LEGGER must have the deflectors tirned on again.

j_martin 10-10-2017 08:53 AM

Originally Posted by Scotty (Post 3336502)
Not sure what happened, posted here and the post turned up in another thread.
LEGGER must have the deflectors tirned on again.

What are you "sweetening" your coffee with?

Lary Ellis (Top) 10-10-2017 09:36 AM

Hey John....these apples are pretty tasty...but why did you put only half a worm in this one?

FiverBob 10-10-2017 09:59 AM

Scuse my absence for a few days. I don't know whether I am on the horse or being stomped on by the horse. Wow, wish things would slow down. Not good initial report my my sis-inlaw. This rat race is not going to end quickly from the looks of it. Tough on everyone.

Originally Posted by Mexstan (Post 3336411)

Great find, Stan. That one did choke me up a bit. So sick of the left idiots that desecrate our country. Go somewhere else if you don't like America - - we don't need you.

Wife is in the swimming pool exercising her leg in the deep end - - much less weight on that leg - -using a noodle to take even more weight off. And the cool water helps relieve the pain. Better go get her.

Later.

Lary Ellis (Top) 10-10-2017 10:26 AM

Bob prayers sent for your lovely bride and sis in law from WV

Scotty 10-11-2017 06:00 AM

Hi 👋

Bye 👋

FiverBob 10-11-2017 07:33 AM

Originally Posted by Scotty (Post 3336556)
Hi 👋

Bye 👋

Been nice!!! See ya!!! Make ph00 next time.
Phoo and coffee are on and simmmaamummm buns on the counter. Off and running - - have a great one.

Bob

Lary Ellis (Top) 10-12-2017 05:19 AM

Good Morning Boys and Girls!

Hot coffee and fresh phoo...Cracker Barrel is hosting the break room today so come and get your favorites!

Lets get moving! lots to do today and we ain't getting any younger!