Other Everything else not covered in the main topics goes here. Please avoid brand and flame wars. Don't try and up your post count. It won't work in here.

Happy Valentine's Day Breakroom 2/10 - 2/16

Old 02-10-2019, 05:30 AM
Proprietor of Fiver's Inn and Hospitality Center

Received 22 Likes on 15 Posts
Happy Valentine's Day Breakroom 2/10 - 2/16

OK guys - - don't forget to favor your other half and get her goodies and a card for Valentine's Day. For some reason, this is one day I have to
really make reminders for myself or I forget it. Maybe take her to a nice restaurant so she doesn't have to cook. Hmmmm - - good idea Bob.

Made coffee and ph00 but going out for breakfast, then off to church. Trying to recover from a brutal week - - my bod is really rebelling.

……………...
Old 02-10-2019, 01:06 PM
Top's Younger Twin

Received 21 Likes on 19 Posts
Wearing a Speedo working in your yard is one thing. Going downtown to work on your building in a Speedo is just not correct. Your Body is rebelling for your own good.
Old 02-10-2019, 07:27 PM

Originally Posted by Scotty
Wearing a Speedo working in your yard is one thing. Going downtown to work on your building in a Speedo is just not correct. Your Body is rebelling
for your own good.

At least I have jeans on and don't have the neighborhood in an uproar. And, if I showed off my LEGGS, it would really create chaos with all the traffic jams
trying to see my LEGGS. …………..
Old 02-11-2019, 04:24 AM

Missing everyone - - where are you? Monday morning all ready. Wow, time is flying and I feel like I am not getting much done. It has been a hectic couple
of weeks. Trying to get things solved so I can get out of here for a while - - going slow. Put fresh coffee and ph00 on - -come and get it. I am off to sketch
some measurements and details for the architect to prep drawings for a permit. Glad to get this underway and done. Have a great day.

Bobby...…………….
Old 02-11-2019, 04:57 AM
Top's Younger Twin

Received 21 Likes on 19 Posts
The spread is set.
phoo
coffee
juice
eggs
bacon
toast
pB&J
The following users liked this post:
NJTman (02-11-2019)
Old 02-11-2019, 06:17 AM
It's my pot and I'll stir it if I want to. If you're not careful, I'll stir your's as well!

Received 151 Likes on 117 Posts
Good morning from a warming Paradise where it looks like winter is over. The last couple of weekends when we have gone out for lunch have seen quite a few folks in shorts. When the women are out in shorts, then that is a good indication that it is a warm day. Lots of legs in sight, but thankfully no LEGGS of the Scotty variety! No doubt that we will still receive a few days of cool and windy weather, but the worst is over.

Thanks for the spread and cawfee.

As usual, got a busy day ahead of me. Got to sharpen the chain on my chainsaw. This is not a job I enjoy. Got to vacuum and wash my truck and my wife's SUV. Got to drag out the Karcher and pressure wash the bed of my truck which has oil stains in different places, plus has a lot of cement dust and red clayey soil that is hard to remove. Got to ....... a bunch of other stuff.

Like you Bob, also need to do some drawing. These are more than sketches, but need to be detailed and fully dimensioned drawings of a storage building that I will be building soon. I am fortunate that where this building is going up that there are no regulations whatsoever and I can build whatever I want using whatever materials I so desire. That is a strong reason I bought this property. To be totally free to do what I want to do is very nice. This building will be very different as it will be a dome, made from earthbags. No cement will be used.

Better get going .............

Ciao.
Old 02-13-2019, 05:28 AM
It's my pot and I'll stir it if I want to. If you're not careful, I'll stir your's as well!

Received 151 Likes on 117 Posts
Whoa, what happened to the breakroom this week? Where is everybody? Maybe snowed in or rained out.

Scrapped out the dried up coffee pot and made fresh coffee and ph00. Spend some time with the lonely dragon. No sense in leaving any food, 'cuz nobody comes to scoff it.

Scotty, are you still in those horrible unlivable temps? That kind of lousy weather drove me to where I am now. It's soooo nice to go out every day and not need to put on a heavy jacket and to use the A/C in our vehicles, or to drive with the window open.

Did a lot of very physical work yesterday and my body is feeling it this morning. More hard work due tomorrow.

Heading out to Home Depot and other places in a couple of hours.

Ciao.
Old 02-13-2019, 06:13 AM

Morning Stan - - thanks for the ph00, need that. Amazing how our lives image one another. Out of bed and work. Back hurting soooo bad. Hed
trip to cardio man yesterday. We were reflecting together the day over 18 years ago when we met each other. Not a fun day. My first image of
him was when I opened my eyes I was laying on a gurgey, his face was about 12" from my face and he was staring into my eyes. His face lit up,
gave some orders and said he's back. Had no idea what that meant. He is fantastic and has helped me now for all these years with great advice
and help. Thank you God.

Off to lab to the blood sucker - - checking cholesterol and see how our new method of statin intake is working. So far no leg problems. Now, is it
doing the job.

OK, off on my day - have a great one...………………………. '
ps: we needed the AC on in the house yesterday. …………...………….hey hey, stop it. I cant' help it if the weather is gorgeous and warm.