Other Everything else not covered in the main topics goes here. Please avoid brand and flame wars. Don't try and up your post count. It won't work in here.

Good Morning Breakroom 4/10-4/16

Old 04-10-2016, 08:01 AM
Admin Team Leader

Received 207 Likes on 158 Posts
Good Morning Breakroom 4/10-4/16

Good Morning Folks Hot Coffee and Phoo are ready Krispy Kreme donuts are laid out dig in!
Old 04-10-2016, 08:43 AM

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
Good choice this morning!. Came in to warm up. The handle on my shop woodstove broke yesterday. This morning, fabbed a new handle, just waiting on my Grandson to help with an extra pair of hands to put it back together.

Grass still needs to be mowed, but for some reason, I can't get exited about it when it's 34 degrees and 15-20 mph wind.
Old 04-10-2016, 08:55 AM

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
Thanks for the donuts Top found some lemon filled fresh phoo for Bobby time to get ready for church latter
Old 04-10-2016, 10:16 AM
Sausage Aficionado (In training)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Mmmmmm, donuts!!! Thanks for breakfast Top.

Rise and shine all y'all, play safe.
Old 04-10-2016, 12:52 PM

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
Came back for seconds. Somebody has poked hole in the filled ones and sucked the jelly out!

Being as how I've eaten worse, I went ahead a had a couple anyway.
Old 04-10-2016, 02:54 PM

Received 414 Likes on 316 Posts
No coffee or doughnuts left, you snooze you loose.
Me and my luggage made it home alive. Wife is sick as a dog. I'm not doing that great either. Some kind of bug going round. Everybody seems to be coughing and sneezing.
All edumakated up. 3 Caravan 208 classes under my belt. Could have taught 1 of them. Don't know how a shaggy bum from AK managed to leave such an impression on the staff at Flight Safety, everyone knew me by name (and it wasn't the one my wife calls me).
Roxie and I took a walk around the yard. She didn't want to stay out long because of the wind. Couldn't blame her even though it was nice and sunny out. All the ice is gone now and looks like the freezing days are behind us till next fall.
Old 04-10-2016, 05:49 PM
Proprietor of Fiver's Inn and Hospitality Center

Received 22 Likes on 15 Posts
No goodies, but some good ph00 still hanging around. .................................uumm good.

Gorgeous day out there today. Tired from all my digging, hauling and planting. More for tomorrow - - plant and finish some mulch.

Ya'll have a good one.
Old 04-11-2016, 07:54 AM
Top's Younger Twin

Received 21 Likes on 19 Posts

High

Buy
Old 04-11-2016, 08:08 AM

Received 209 Likes on 152 Posts
Happy Monday

Old 04-11-2016, 10:39 AM
DTR's Night Watchman & Poet Laureate

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Another weekend bites the dust,
So head out to our jobs we must
I got the new bathtub installed
And now prepare to hang some walls
Completion will yet take awhile
As Diane has opted to change the tile
The color hue does not look right,
Now seen beneath bright bathroom light
The kitchen demo starts today
And since I'm not doing it, HOORAY!
I'll say 3 weeks till it's complete
Then on the boat I'll take a seat
And chase some bass with jig and line
Until for the next project it's time
Old 04-11-2016, 01:07 PM

Received 2,373 Likes on 1,569 Posts
Originally Posted by Chrisreyn
Another weekend bites the dust,
So head out to our jobs we must
I got the new bathtub installed
And now prepare to hang some walls
Completion will yet take awhile
As Diane has opted to change the tile
The color hue does not look right,
Now seen beneath bright bathroom light
The kitchen demo starts today
And since I'm not doing it, HOORAY!
I'll say 3 weeks till it's complete
Then on the boat I'll take a seat
And chase some bass with jig and line
Until for the next project it's time

This sounds like a good plan….at least the bass fishing part.
Old 04-11-2016, 02:21 PM

Received 414 Likes on 316 Posts
On vacation, boss bugging me for things. Just got back from a short walk with Ms Roxie. Back on the computer switcheroo. Cleaning up my old one for the wife and scrubbing the hard drive and reloading the OEM software on her old one, then putting it up fore sale cheap. I need to roll the tires out of the shed and get then ready for change over. Maybe do that later today.
Old 04-11-2016, 07:36 PM
Proprietor of Fiver's Inn and Hospitality Center

Received 22 Likes on 15 Posts
Finally came in from working in yard and had supper. So sore - - the grey mare she ain't what she used to be. ..........................gunna have to find some young squirt to do this stuff for me. Too much bending and hauling. Don't need to do it - - rather go to the gym and work out and let someone else do it.

Looks like a lot of us have projects running strong. Trying to tie up a lot of loose ends before heading into Sapphire Valley for much of the summer. Wife's brother who just retired is coming last of this month and look for property to buy down here. Guess they are going to move down. That will make her whole family down here. Gee, not fair - - I don't even have one cousin down here nor anywhere near here.

Think I will grab a ph00 and clean out my email box - - just turning this thing on for the day. ..........................................L8R
Old 04-11-2016, 07:41 PM
Admin Team Leader

Received 207 Likes on 158 Posts
No worries Bob....I will come down there and float around in your pool awhile and I will even call you "Cousin" just so you feel like you have family nearby
Old 04-12-2016, 12:44 AM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Thieves and BTOs.
That's big time operators in old-tractor-guy parlance. The guys who have the biggest equipment, most land, and pay the highest rent, but never get to renew a lease on large pieces of ground. And no one talks to you much while you work for him.

Lost my built Cobra 29 with Wilson noise-cancelling mic, wooden Craftsman mechanic's creeper that I've had for 16 years, on top of my DeWalt tools.

And I have a feeling my old boss (the BTO), contrary to our last conversation, brought payment for the half-ton I sold him, and dropped it on the seat and walked away, without telling me it was there. Wouldn't surprise me, as well as they communicate. If he did it means that's stolen too. And I can't get an answer out of him either way as to whether he did or not. I dropped the title at his shop over 30 days ago so I'm thinking of just going and getting it. And the truck.

I was hoping that the people who stole my stuff would be stupid enough to take it right to the pawn shop, but no such luck. I did pick up a Snap-On half inch air impact for $50 though. I'd guess it was stolen at some point, as the guy at the pawn shop didn't know it was Snap-On. I'm guessing that whoever sold it to him didn't know much about it either, as they apparently never took the cover off to see what kind of tool it was.

The guy at the pawn shop said you can tell when the new drug shipment hits town. Thievery skyrockets for a few weeks.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Good Morning Breakroom 4/10-4/16