Dodge Diesel - Diesel Truck Resource Forums

Dodge Diesel - Diesel Truck Resource Forums (https://www.dieseltruckresource.com/forums/)
-   Other (https://www.dieseltruckresource.com/forums/other-94/)
-   -   Which forums do you use on DTR??? (https://www.dieseltruckresource.com/forums/other-94/forums-do-you-use-dtr-186189/)

dieselcarpenter 01-08-2008 06:08 PM

Which forums do you use on DTR???

Ok guys/gals, wich forums do you veiw and/or post in on DTR?

Feel free to discuss how much you love this site!! ;) :D

* The second "other" is for any option not listed!! Don't you study your forum jump list? [laugh]

*The Dumbest poll ever was not added by me! [laugh]

madhat 01-08-2008 06:43 PM

I usually go straight to the new posts, and browse, but if I have a question, I'll got straight to the forum that deals with it.

txfiremedic 01-08-2008 06:48 PM

Originally Posted by madhat (Post 1880002)
I usually go straight to the new posts, and browse, but if I have a question, I'll got straight to the forum that deals with it.

I do the same, always checking the new posts and if I need something specific, I search in the forum it pertains to. I LOVE THIS SITE [laugh][laugh]

screamn56 01-08-2008 07:32 PM

Hey Where is the classified section at in the poll ???? I know everyone uses it.

dieselcarpenter 01-08-2008 08:19 PM

Originally Posted by screamn56 (Post 1880119)
Hey Where is the classified section at in the poll ???? I know everyone uses it.

Its not a forum! [dummy] JK [laugh] Hey I was just goin for the Forums, The classifieds is a seperate area look at the top of the page.

Sidewinder 01-08-2008 10:08 PM

Isn't HELP and EMERGENCY the same thing? Also you have OTHER listed twice - is there a difference? :confused: You might be splitting the votes on these two. I voted for HELP (instead of EMERGENCY) and the first OTHER. [coffee]

Southern Pride 01-09-2008 08:57 AM

as well, i go to the new posts, then to 2nd gen stuff next and so on and so on and so on..............

04ctd 01-09-2008 09:09 AM

i don't like how our classifieds are set up.

i wish it was PARTS and VEHICLE's by Gen.
not 2~3 different sections of parts for each Gen.

that way, you can click on the classifieds daily, and see what the 3rd gen guys were selling.

on some motorcycle forums, i just book mark the classifieds, and that is all i look at. ( in case something is cheap)

i needed a $150 part for my truck, found it from a dealer for $120,
then it came up on the random pics on the left side for $60 in our classifieds.

but it was in one of the subfolders i had not looked at.

here's the best way to surf a forum daily:
click NEW POSTS drag that screen to the upper left of your screen.

then RIGHT click and OPEN IN NEW WINDOW each thread you want to read.

that way you keep your location in the new threads listing.

and, without the "mouse over" of the subject line showing the first line of the thread, it's only way to see what is in some of these posts. i think some of our forum members intend to use mysterious subject lines so they won't get any response.

dieselcarpenter 01-09-2008 04:10 PM

You guys sure are funny!

*Disclaimer: "Dumbest poll" option not original to poll, added by admins!*

Dumbest poll you ever saw eh, I thought it would be great market research! [laugh] You guys sure know how to make a guy feel welcome! [laugh] What can I say, I had nothing better to do.

I am finding it interesting to see the highest traffic areas based on users.

Besides I love polls! :D

The thing I love about this site is the conversation that questions, polls, comments, and everything else that sparks a conversation. The dialog between CTD fanatics is great. Any time we expand the the interaction between us I enjoy it, so there!!! :D

HAPPY VOTING!! :D

D-C out! :cool:

dieselcarpenter 01-09-2008 04:19 PM

Jeez!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by Sidewinder (Post 1880511)
Isn't HELP and EMERGENCY the same thing? Also you have OTHER listed twice - is there a difference? :confused: You might be splitting the votes on these two. I voted for HELP (instead of EMERGENCY) and the first OTHER. [coffee]

Well I guess I didn't think through the the last other, I had hoped that it would be self evident having it separated by the "ALL of DTR ( I go everywhere)" option. The second "Other ( I threw it in just in case)" was for guys who always say they don't vote because there is no info or options in the poll that pertain to them. So it is an "OTHER" that is for any option not listed, simple enough for ya? DTR has an Other forum, it is the first in the list!!! [dummy]

If the "Emergency" and "Help" are the same forum, I am sorry I have never visited those forums. :D

patdaly 01-09-2008 04:21 PM

All of them, since I am still a relative newbie, I neeeeeddddd INPUT!

After I feel comfortable, I will probably only haunt the 2nd gen, general and other though.

No one told me this place needed its own addiction support group!

dieselcarpenter 01-09-2008 04:31 PM

Dies-anon! (diesels anonymous)

Originally Posted by patdaly (Post 1881575)

No one told me this place needed its own addiction support group!

Yup, pretty soon you will be glued to the screen with blood-shot eyes posting the "dumbest poll ever!" [laugh]

What can I say, I have a DTR habbit! :o

04ctd 01-09-2008 04:49 PM

Originally Posted by patdaly (Post 1881575)

All of them, since I am still a relative newbie, I neeeeeddddd INPUT!

After I feel comfortable,!

how many posts till you feel like family?

chainzaw 01-09-2008 08:44 PM

I have a confession D-C.... I voted dumbest poll! haha :)
Just playin'

chainzaw 01-09-2008 08:51 PM

Yeah it's pretty easy to become a DTR junkie! There should be a timer that counts down as soon as you log on. Once that timer reaches 0 you get booted off for the rest of the day. The debate is... what should the timer be? I think 5 hours is fair. :D What do you think? [coffee]