Other Everything else not covered in the main topics goes here. Please avoid brand and flame wars. Don't try and up your post count. It won't work in here.

Feel Good Conservative Break Room 1/29/2017-2/4/2017

Old 01-31-2017, 09:31 AM
Administrator

Received 171 Likes on 129 Posts
Claude hasn't bumped his head, but given that we live in a country that a large percentage of the general population thinks the President has instituted a ban on Muslims even though travel from Saudi Arabia has not bee prohibited, well, we just don't hold much hope for a groundswell to take somebody like Soros out.

I'm with you!
Old 01-31-2017, 10:23 AM
Admin Team Leader

Received 207 Likes on 158 Posts
I have got to show Claude where the front door is so he won't keep bumping his head on that Dragon door

Claude you are of course absolutely right.....Soros is a blight on the world and I keep hoping that he has a "accident" and soon!

Good Luck Bob, prayers headed your way.
Old 02-01-2017, 04:41 AM
Administrator/Jarhead

Received 19 Likes on 19 Posts
Mornin, mornin.

Coffee is on, Marine style. They had grilled cheese at the chow hall tonight, and I got about 30 that were leftover... I ate a bunch, and took the rest to the barracks. They boys sure loved that... It's good being the 1stSgt.

We're getting pretty close to coming home, within the month. I'm ready for that for sure!

Hope everyone has a good day. Keep your chin up.
mad
Old 02-01-2017, 04:57 AM
Proprietor of Fiver's Inn and Hospitality Center

Received 22 Likes on 15 Posts
Morning Stan. Good to see you more often. Nice you can head home shortly. Since you only know how to make Marine coffee, I put some "wimp" coffee on for me and whomever will join me - - so ph00 is on.

Just pulled the cup and bandage off my eye. Hello = = anyone out there. Wow, everything is so bright - - and blurry. At least it is there and I have a little 3 dimension again. That was horrible. Burning, but seems good. Doc was happy, so I am too. Now just clear up - - PLEASE. See him again this afternoon for follow up. Glad that is over - - - I hope.

Going to grab some cereal to join my ph00 - - - have a good day.

1/2BlindBob
Old 02-01-2017, 05:19 AM
It's my pot and I'll stir it if I want to. If you're not careful, I'll stir your's as well!

Received 151 Likes on 117 Posts
Good morning everybody, confused and 1/2blindBob too. Did not expect to hear from you today.

Mark, I know how it feels to be away from home for ages. Nice feeling knowing that you will be home soon and getting used to homelife once again.

Claude, yeah, I understand. Soros is one evil dude, but he will get his just deserts soon enough.

Anudder nice day adawning down here in Paradise. Extra busy this week and for the next few weeks. This is the time of year that many work teams come down from Canada to volunteer at the orphanage and I work with some of them. One team left yesterday and tonight a team of 17 arrive which means that tomorrow I will be out there early putting a few of them to work. Just call me Slave Driver. As soon as this team leaves, the next team of 20 arrive. This year already they have used many tons of steel and cement with much more needed. These teams do a lot of great work. Anybody want to come down here for a "holiday" and do some work?

Coffee time.

Ciao.
Old 02-03-2017, 01:04 PM

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
Slow week in the break room the janitor been taking a break so I'm moving everything out and pressure washing this place it's nasty.

when's the last time these coffee pots were washed my gosh.

​​​​​​​The Dragon even wants washed, I'm gona be busy
Old 02-03-2017, 03:24 PM

Hey buddy, I can't see very well thru these horrible black glasses, but what I can see looks good. So late I will not dirty up the coffee pots, so just say
hi - - - bye.

OneEyeBob
Old 02-03-2017, 04:12 PM
Administrator/Jarhead

Received 19 Likes on 19 Posts
Mornin/evenin...

We had a battalion fight night last night, there were some pretty violent beatings, it was a good night.

If you can't see the vid, please let me know.

https://www.facebook.com/mark.morton...5499098137966/
Old 02-03-2017, 08:40 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hey all . In bed now. Meeting the old man at 5am for breakfast and then a morning of hauling hay with his old 12v. Might stop in here for a cup before I head out in the morning. Night
Old 02-03-2017, 09:12 PM
Admin Team Leader

Received 207 Likes on 158 Posts
Hey Mountaineer, swing by Bluefield I will break out the Jug
Old 02-04-2017, 06:07 AM

Morning all - - - fresh aribica blend coffee brewing along with ph00 for those who appreciate the finer things of life. Also brewed some tea for Claude. Blueberry pancakes are warm in the oven, BB syrup in the fridge. Enjoy.

Off to another boring day of not seeing doodly squat. GGrrr. Maybe go try to wax mama's new car. That will keep me busy and be productive. Yeh, let's do that. Have a good one.

Old 02-05-2017, 05:50 AM
Top's Younger Twin

Received 21 Likes on 19 Posts
Mornin one eye and others.

Mark, that sounds like some good full contact fun.
👍🏻