Dodge Diesel - Diesel Truck Resource Forums

Dodge Diesel - Diesel Truck Resource Forums (https://www.dieseltruckresource.com/forums/)
-   Other (https://www.dieseltruckresource.com/forums/other-94/)
-   -   Feel Good Conservative Break Room 1/29/2017-2/4/2017 (https://www.dieseltruckresource.com/forums/other-94/feel-good-conservative-break-room-1-29-2017-2-4-2017-a-327158/)

Lary Ellis (Top) 01-29-2017 09:43 AM

Feel Good Conservative Break Room 1/29/2017-2/4/2017

Good Morning Boys and Girls!

Hot coffee and fresh Phoo on the counter along with fresh baked goodies and hot cereal for breakfast dig in!

Shovelhead 01-29-2017 01:12 PM

Twenty-Six "looks" and no posts.........:conf:
Morning Top!
Coffee's almost gone, had to fight the Dragon for the last sweet roll.
He's pouting in the corner now.
Weatherman used the dreaded "S" word in the forecast this morning.
Bread, Milk, Toilet Paper
[laugh]

Have a great week.

FiverBob 01-29-2017 07:04 PM

Wow. what happened today - - where is everyone? Well, can't say too much - - I am just now slowing down from 5:15 this morning. Thought I would swing by, grab a ph00 and see what everyone has been doing - - so much for that, but the ph00 is good.

Up early to do some work, off to church, out to the ranch to help daughter. Then back in, grab chow and drop here. Tired. Up early again tomorrow, off to a class, then tied up on business all afternoon. So, will see you again early evening. Have a great day.

.........................[coffee]

madhat 01-29-2017 08:35 PM

Afternoon, all.
Nothing too crazy going on. Hope all is well.

Scotty 01-29-2017 08:37 PM

High

buy

old dog 01-29-2017 10:25 PM

Here is how I see it !
You have got a bunch of democrat & republicans -stomping their feet , shaking their heads ,crossing their legs to keep from wetting their selves <_ Saying he isn`t playing fair ,this isn`t how its DONE ! POLITICIANS ARN`T SUPOSE TO KEEP THEIR PROMISES !!!!

GUESS THEY FORGOT TRUMP IS`NT A POLITICIAN ,HE IS A BUSINESS MAN !

AND QUITE EVIDENTLY KNOWS HOW TO GET THINGS ACCOMPLISHED !

dosn`t mean you have to agree with everything but at least he is getting things done !

Claude [coffee][coffee][coffee]

Mexstan 01-30-2017 05:59 AM

Good morning folks. Fresh coffee and ph00 is ready. Couldn't remember if I was supposed to wash out the coffee pot or not, so didn't.

The last couple of nights have been cool, but after about 10 a.m. things warm up again very nicely. Saw a few clouds yesterday morning, the first clouds that we have seen in about 2 weeks.

Looks like Claude got it about right.

Ciao.

FiverBob 01-30-2017 06:09 AM

PH00!!!! YA WH000000!!!!!

.............[coffee]

Gotta run - - have a gudurn.

NJTman 01-30-2017 09:05 AM

For all you deplorables... you get to laugh now as these ........ get run the..... over...

Removed due to profanity

Oh yeah.... Let them in so they can kill people praying. I guess they hate their own kind, or it's a ruse to get people off the trail of the homelanders.

Terrorists Storm Mosque, Shouting 'Allah Akbar,' Kill Six Worshippers | The Federalist Papers

Drank my coffee, and after watching a few minutes of the "NEWS", feeling aggravated , off to do something productive.

patdaly 01-30-2017 09:23 AM

Originally Posted by NJTman (Post 3320251)
For all you deplorables... you get to laugh now as these ........ get run the..... over...

Removed due to profanity

Thanks for the smile!

I'm afraid I would not be quite as gentle as some of them..........

sherod 01-30-2017 02:25 PM

Stopped by to visit. Door was open, but the dragon looked cold. Gave him the left over PH00. Seems to be better now.

FiverBob 01-30-2017 07:29 PM

Heading to bed early tonight. Have to get up early and head in for operation on one eye. Probably not be around to see enough for a couple days. You guys be good while I am gone. You can have my ph00....................[laugh]

L8R

Mexstan 01-30-2017 07:43 PM

Bob, have fun tomorrow. Oops, maybe that is not the right thing to say. [laugh] Will keep you and the doc in my prayers. May everything comes out right for you and may you not experience much post op discomfort.

Danderson 01-30-2017 11:10 PM

How much empathy do you think the protesters at the airport gained by disrupting the travel of airline passengers?
I just don't remember any conservative organization behaving this way.
Friggin' whining babies.

old dog 01-31-2017 09:23 AM

FRIENDS LISTEN UP !

YOU THINK TWO SMALL !
STAN WILL UNDERSTAND THIS AND BACK ME UP I`M SURE !

GEORGE SOROS & HIS ORGANISATIONS ARE BEHIND THIS , HE IS & HAS BEEN DOING THIS ALL ACROSS EUROPE !

HIS GAME IS WORLD DOMINATION !

HE WAS BEHIND OBOMA & CLINTONS , HE HAS CAUSED THE DISRUPTION IN EUROPE & RUSSIA ,PUTIN PUT OUT A WORLD ARREST WARRANT FOR HIM A LONG TIME AGO,(DEAD OR ALIVE )!

HE IS A CANCER UPON THE WORLD !

MY THOUGHTS ON THE CURE ?

THE ENEMY OF MY ENEMY IS MY FRIEND FOR WE WILL IN VICTORY SHARE IN THE SPOILS !
[coffee][coffee][coffee]

CLAUDE

I know you think Claude has bumped his head again [duhhh]